LiveFight
October 22, 2017, 10:07:01 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bert Sugar sees Pacquiao vs. Margarito as a B+ fight  (Read 4761 times)
m.s.

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 03:22:21 PM »

I know he is boxing enemy #1 and rightly so but let's just suppose Marg's KO of Cotto was legit. If so, this fight may not be the blast-out everybody wants to see. Horseshoe in gloves or not, Margarito is world class.  And he's huge (although this seems to make no difference with Pacman!). Hope I'm wrong, but it would be shocking irony that he costs Bob Arum a massive Pac-Floyd fight.
If pacquiao lost it would be an answer to what floyds been praying for. i honestly think floyd would be relieved if pacquiao lost so he can say, see he wasnt that great anyway.even if it meant floyd losing out on 40 million or so.Thats why he's using these delay tactics.Floyd is that afraid of getting whipped in front of the world.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2010, 03:22:21 PM »

Skav
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 12:17:25 AM »

Skav, I'm not sure what you mean by to last part. The Mayweathers started the PED drama and because Pacquiao didn't bow down to their arrogance, you feel Mayweather deserves to call the shots. Maybe one could possibly try and make a case on PPV buys or some other angle, but to say Mayweather deserves to call the shots because of all the 'PED drama' which his camp started doesn't make sense to me.

I was in a rush to go out and didn't word that right.

I meant that after all these PED accusations, Floyd's playing psychological games to get the upperhand, in my belief, but he will get the upperhand anyway if Pacquiao's fight fails, financially.

It's not one I'd go for if a Mayweather fight loomed on the horizon ahead and I believe it's a very risky business decision.

blondebecci
R.I.P EMANUEL STEWARD... SWEET DREAMS XXX

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2010, 11:39:06 PM »

Only thing I'm sayin is, I love uncle bert Smiley...
Chris
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2010, 06:48:08 AM »

Nice contributions to the topic Becci, well worth reading lol.
blondebecci
R.I.P EMANUEL STEWARD... SWEET DREAMS XXX

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2010, 10:52:20 PM »

Well worth a comment Smiley
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2010, 10:52:20 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: