LiveFight
January 17, 2018, 07:55:36 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garcia thinks Margarito has too much power and heart for Pacquiao!!!  (Read 8854 times)
HurricaneHig
V.I.P
Executive Member

Any two will do?

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 01:29:57 PM »

can't wait for this now!

hope Manny fucks that cheat up big time!
Really hope he destroys him, actually cant stand the sight of him at this stage.

Its gona sicken me even watching him fight. His career should be finished, thats all there is to it.

Adversity and the 'big occasion' doesn't change a fighter - it only reveals them.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2010, 01:29:57 PM »

presa
Executive Member

Hardookan!

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 01:37:53 PM »

If he isnt he is a trully amazing speciman, no way can a guy that naturally small live with a guy the size of margaritto. If Marg was a club fighter I would have reservations against putting someone of Pac's size in there with him, but the man has been world champion (rightly or wrongly) and been in with some monsters.
Like I say he may well be clean, but if he is he's something the like ive never seen before. But my personal opinion is that if he's clean he gets beat, Marg is way too big.

right jimjack i have to start answering to your criticisms.. marg has already sparred the pacman and as far as i know he was way too quick for marg. you will see 12 rounds of pot shotting from inside and out.

you honestly think size has everything to do with it? it doesnt at all, i see mag missing so much and getting hit more than he ever has done.

another masterclass from manny. you will see marg koed late  Wink

'contendunt ad optimum'
Tomatron
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 01:53:38 PM »

Well Antonio's trainer had to say, that he is going to win.

Can't say i am suprised. Been more suprised if he said that Antonio couldn't win!

pete postlethwaite
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 02:13:36 PM »

Two Margarito fights ago Pac would have been a heavy underdog. Obviously much has elapsed since then but there is still a small element of intrigue which will inevitably build as the fight creeps closer.

It continues to pain me that posters proclaim Pac is illegally enhanced, its a terrible slander without a shred of tangible evidence detracting from the achievements of a a wonderfully courageous fighter and harms the sport as a whole. These pernicious suppositions that often provide smoke screens for the failing of a particular Pacman opponent must be brought to a close.  If you don't have anything that supports your claim then It best to keep ones lips sealed.

Gere in Galapagos.
presa
Executive Member

Hardookan!

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2010, 02:37:38 PM »

spoken like a true gent pete..

it is true people, by continuing talking of the 'alledged' claims of ped's there will be damage to the sport we love.

pacman has always been a superb athlete, fought his way out of poverty and always stayed true to his country and people.

speed kills and speed with movement will win this fight for manny.

'contendunt ad optimum'
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2010, 02:37:38 PM »

King Cotto
Executive Member

If you don't learn from it, experience means shit

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2010, 03:24:59 PM »

Two Margarito fights ago Pac would have been a heavy underdog. Obviously much has elapsed since then but there is still a small element of intrigue which will inevitably build as the fight creeps closer.

It continues to pain me that posters proclaim Pac is illegally enhanced, its a terrible slander without a shred of tangible evidence detracting from the achievements of a a wonderfully courageous fighter and harms the sport as a whole. These pernicious suppositions that often provide smoke screens for the failing of a particular Pacman opponent must be brought to a close.  If you don't have anything that supports your claim then It best to keep ones lips sealed.

Sorry, Pete, but the phrase a wonderfully courageous fighter lays it on a bit thick in my opinion. The Philipino dwarf, of whom I once was a fan, gives Cheato an ill-deserved chance to make money and fame. Shame on the Philipino wannabe-politician! I hope he breaks both of his hands the moment he beats Cheato unconscious and gets found out to be taking PEDs (not that I allege that he does). I just want to see him go down together with the likes of Cheato and Haye. Long live the Frochs, Kesslers, Adameks, Pascals, Cottos, Marquez' and Abrahams of this boxing world!

'Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.' Sigmund Freud
HurricaneHig
V.I.P
Executive Member

Any two will do?

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2010, 03:28:04 PM »

Sorry, Pete, but the phrase a wonderfully courageous fighter lays it on a bit thick in my opinion. The Philipino dwarf, of whom I once was a fan, gives Cheato an ill-deserved chance to make money and fame. Shame on the Philipino wannabe-politician! I hope he breaks both of his hands the moment he beats Cheato unconscious and gets found out to be taking PEDs (not that I allege that he does). I just want to see him go down together with the likes of Cheato and Haye. Long live the Frochs, Kesslers, Adameks, Pascals, Cottos, Marquez' and Abrahams of this boxing world!
Very immature answer...........

How you can say that Manny is not a courageous fighter is nohing short of stupidity.

Adversity and the 'big occasion' doesn't change a fighter - it only reveals them.
King Cotto
Executive Member

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2010, 03:29:14 PM »

Very immature answer...........

How you can say that Manny is not a courageous fighter is nohing short of stupidity.

My intense loathing was speaking you silly cow.

'Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.' Sigmund Freud
HurricaneHig
V.I.P
Executive Member

Any two will do?

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2010, 03:34:32 PM »

My intense loathing was speaking you silly cow.
proves my point!!!!

well done.

And to give me a SC............Well you can have one back.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 03:36:05 PM by HurricaneHig » Logged

King Cotto
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2010, 03:59:01 PM »

proves my point!!!!

well done.

And to give me a SC............Well you can have one back.

no probs, m8, that's opinions and what the clicks are there for... I use them when sb calls me stupid... hope you understand

no grudges I hope

jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2010, 04:16:51 PM »

I was alos of the same opinion previously (although I wouldn't have proclaimed it in such grand fashion  Grin), and I annoy myself that I have begun to think this way. I just feel if it were me being slandered in such a way I would be getting tested live on ppv and laying down challenges to Floyd to back them up live on tv. It was the Cotto fight that was the straw that broke hte camels back (and a little of my heart), I just dont see how a guy getting wobbled by men much weaker and smaller than Cotto acn now walk through a beast of a ww as though he aint there. Like I said if he is clean he's remarkable and either way hes a great fighter, I just cant belive it.
HurricaneHig
V.I.P
Executive Member

Any two will do?

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2010, 04:25:10 PM »

no probs, m8, that's opinions and what the clicks are there for... I use them when sb calls me stupid... hope you understand

no grudges I hope
Oh definitly not...........

I would have admired you more though if you told me why you gave me a SC..

westbo
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2010, 05:48:31 PM »

I was alos of the same opinion previously (although I wouldn't have proclaimed it in such grand fashion  Grin), and I annoy myself that I have begun to think this way. I just feel if it were me being slandered in such a way I would be getting tested live on ppv and laying down challenges to Floyd to back them up live on tv. It was the Cotto fight that was the straw that broke hte camels back (and a little of my heart), I just dont see how a guy getting wobbled by men much weaker and smaller than Cotto acn now walk through a beast of a ww as though he aint there. Like I said if he is clean he's remarkable and either way hes a great fighter, I just cant belive it.

if you listen to what pac says in his videos he says he agreed to everything mayweather asked including random testing.
westbo
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2010, 06:24:26 PM »

« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 06:29:27 PM by westbo » Logged
westbo
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2010, 06:28:29 PM »

[ oops could someone delte these last posts please  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 06:31:17 PM by westbo » Logged
LiveFight