LiveFight
October 19, 2018, 06:36:41 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garcia thinks Margarito has too much power and heart for Pacquiao!!!  (Read 10871 times)
pete postlethwaite
Executive Member

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2010, 12:54:20 PM »

Pete for someone of your vast intellect I would have thought the very obvious usage of red smarties and coca cola combinated would be obvious? Grin

Grin  That's very likely the kind of stuff that Pacman would feast upon. Throw in a karaoke, Beef broth and rice, that's a dinoysian celebration in Pacs world.

Gere in Galapagos.
LiveFight
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2010, 12:54:20 PM »

jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2010, 12:59:30 PM »

Jim, as far as I'm aware, there's no substance, Illegal or otherwise that improves the ability of the brain stem to better deal with trauma, nor is there any substance which has a profound effect upon the nerves and neurotransmitters that separate a man from consciousness.

Out of interest, or common sense as you put it, what substances do you suspect Manny has ingested to cause this neural advancement?

As far as im aware there are non either, but then again im not aware alot of the time. Undoubtably illegal substances can increase muscle mass and strength and this would have a stabalising effect to the body from trauma I presume, perhaps the neck muscles are strengthened sufficiently to absorb more trauma which in turn would reduce the risk of the head being jolted vilently enought orelieve one of his senses?
Perhaps the substances could have an effect on the bone density (they seem to make the head grow in bodybuilders), would this again act as a shock absorber against head trauma.

The common sense reference was a pithe response to another posters remark, dont read too much into it Peter.
Skav
Executive Member

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2010, 01:10:22 PM »

Wasn't Cotto getting badly shaken and chin checked by much weaker opposition as a lightwelter? Why was that? ...maybe because  he was weight drained and....which explains Pacquiaos improvement as he like Cotto,, moved up in weight and is now more durable against even tougher opposition. Not to mention the fact that in recent years Manny has employed a brilliant new strength and conditioning coach.(Ariza).. the guy is world class.. no doubt about that. 

No suspicion from me, just common sense knowledge..the truth is there...but if people wish to believe the ped suspicion, which was brought to our attention by jealous low lifes... then feel free to align yourself with the mentality of idiotic scum. I am a boxing fan, common sense and knowledge win the day.

I've always agreed with the theory that, because Manny was malnutritioned as a kid, his body has now grown into it's full natural weight.

So I agree with the above.

That crack family have put a lot of shit in people's heads.

Check out my articles at: http://www.ringnews 24.com (all one word)
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: