LiveFight
October 20, 2017, 08:31:02 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Audley Harrison statement  (Read 6468 times)
angel
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010, 11:24:28 AM »

Havent you got anything better to do? 

not right now, I'm not  working until 7 , have you?
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2010, 11:24:28 AM »

Hotdog
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2010, 11:28:09 AM »

Nope,  Ive got loads of time but dont really want to waste it reading your constant drivel about Haye on every single thread.  Your like a Manny fan on speed.   Can you at least restrict yourself to a thread or 2?
angel
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2010, 11:31:35 AM »

Nope,  Ive got loads of time but dont really want to waste it reading your constant drivel about Haye on every single thread.  Your like a Manny fan on speed.   Can you at least restrict yourself to a thread or 2?

I believe you are exaggerating, I can't stand exaggerations. You Haye fans have to accept your hero is a dirty fighter and a duck.

Hotdog
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2010, 11:47:37 AM »

I believe you are exaggerating, I can't stand exaggerations. You Haye fans have to accept your hero is a dirty fighter and a duck.

I beleive he is a businessman who has made some easy money.  He will fight a Klitscho next year for sure, I think he realises the Klits are a tough challenge.  So he took some easy paydays, before risking his belt, while also clearing his tie ins with Saunderland.  I dont know why that is so hard for you to understand.

Just wondered what you thought of the Chisora statement about his poor offer?  His low pay and the 3 fight rematches against Vitali aswell?  Why would someone who can make millions and build up his name, risk his living for that, when he can build up his own reputaion and get a better deal.
cocksuckinknowitall
Executive Member

Prediction fail extraordinaire

« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010, 11:52:53 AM »

You are the one exaggerating.  Haye didn't do any rabbit punching against Harrison, and he's smartly lining up the Klitschko fights rather than wading in to them, so he has maximum control and revenue from them.

Big fights always take years to happen.  This is nothing new in boxing.  It's all part of the process.  How long did it take for Lewis v Tyson, Hagler v Leonard, Lewis v Holyfield, Mayweather v Mosley, etc etc etc.

"I think you will find haye made that face." ~ jimjack
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2010, 11:52:53 AM »

Hotdog
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2010, 12:42:19 PM »

Exactly,  go back a year and what sort of offer was Haye getting from either brother?  Pretty much nothing.  A deal which meant Haye got paid mainly from Setanta TV.

A year on and Vitali is offering the fight 50/50 in a neutral venue.
angel
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2010, 12:52:03 PM »

Exactly,  go back a year and what sort of offer was Haye getting from either brother?  Pretty much nothing.  A deal which meant Haye got paid mainly from Setanta TV.

A year on and Vitali is offering the fight 50/50 in a neutral venue.

This deal from Vitali and Wlad has been on the table for ages, they even said they will  fight ducky on the moon!

You Haye fans churn out the same crap on every British site, from the bbc to sky and the newpaper comments. Always sticking up for the duck. England surely has the blindest fans on the planet, in Germany and America he is a joke.

He doesn't deserve 50/50, they are being very generous, why? They want to destroy him.
bigbibbs

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2010, 01:22:43 PM »

Does the 'Yes I can' slogan refer to my question 'Can i have a refund you useless big lump?'
Paddsta
V.I.P
Executive Member

'Illigitimus Carborundum' my friends...

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2010, 01:29:09 PM »

Audley Harrison 'sorry' for trying to hit David Haye

Audley Harrison has apologised to David Haye for hitting him with the only blow he landed during the first round of their World heavy weight Championship bout, at the M.E.N Arena in Manchester.

Harrison was contrite having thrown the straight left during his defeat by the reigning World Champion.

He told reporters, "You know, I had a game plan, and it went badly wrong. I hit him. I can't believe I would do such a thing in front of all those people. I don't know what they must of think of me."

The south paw from Harlesdon was in no mood to defend himself and quickly gave into the complicitness of sweet surrender saying, "I really am sorry. To everyone who was watching, to my mama, sorry."

"I don't know what came over me, and to do it in the first round as well. I should have been able to hold my temper longer than that. I was out of order and I'd like to apologise to David Haye. It was unintentional."

Audley Harrison apology
Harrison explained that the punching incident was why the Manchester crowd booed loudly for large parts of the fight.

"They saw what I did and really let me know they were unhappy with that punch, which is perfectly understandable - I was unhappy with myself."

Haye, who only accepts apologies by twitter, said he was surprised at the attempted punch from Harrison.

"His hand came towards me in slow motion. I thought time was standing still, but I quickly realized that it wasn't time, but Harrison."

Harrison has stated he will consider his future, but hasn't ruled out a career training professional fighters how to avoid throwing punches.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
pogo
V.I.P

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2010, 01:42:55 PM »

"England surely has the blindest fans on the planet, in Germany and America he is a joke."

And germany has the blindest judges ever known to man, cheating gits, that why no fighter ever wants to go there.

talking about a joke in America is a bit of a cheek considering the brothers are that universally loved there they cant even get a tv deal. Must be the exciting risk all styles lol.
angel
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2010, 01:56:24 PM »

"England surely has the blindest fans on the planet, in Germany and America he is a joke."

And germany has the blindest judges ever known to man, cheating gits, that why no fighter ever wants to go there.

talking about a joke in America is a bit of a cheek considering the brothers are that universally loved there they cant even get a tv deal. Must be the exciting risk all styles lol.

Ross Greenberg president of hbo boxing said in a recent interview with Dan Rafael the klitschko's are great fighters  and the problem is the competion. American fans don't want to see their fighters get beat up again and again.

I will find the artcle for you.

Then you Haye fans can finally shut up about this hbo crap, oh yeah and they are with spam now and they are shown in over 100 countries.

Exciting blah blah blah. I would rather be called a robot and be effective, winning nearly all of my fights by ko.
pogo
V.I.P

« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2010, 02:01:01 PM »

Ross Greenberg president of hbo boxing said in a recent interview with Dan Rafael the klitschko's are great fighters  and the problem is the competion. American fans don't want to see their fighters get beat up again and again.

Then you Haye fans can finally shut up about this hbo crap, oh yeah and they are with spam now and they are shown in over 100 countries.

Exciting blah blah blah. I would rather be called a robot and be effective, winning nearly all of my fights by ko.

Ha ha the only time Vitali has ever tried to come out his shell big Lennox punched him back in it and he aint ever tried to come out again. I wouldnt call him a robot i would call him boring as fook, 50% of the reason why the boxing world has been totally turned off by the heavyweights over recent years (his brother is the other 50% lol). Will be a pleasure watching Haye dance rings round the old plodder. It aint no Sam Peter or Shannon the misfiring Cannon now.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2010, 02:03:02 PM »

Haye actually has a higher KO percentage than both Wlad and Vitali  Wink
angel
Executive Member

« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2010, 02:09:16 PM »

Ha ha the only time Vitali has ever tried to come out his shell big Lennox punched him back in it and he aint ever tried to come out again. I wouldnt call him a robot i would call him boring as fook, 50% of the reason why the boxing world has been totally turned off by the heavyweights over recent years (his brother is the other 50% lol). Will be a pleasure watching Haye dance rings round the old plodder. It aint no Sam Peter or Shannon the misfiring Cannon now.

zzzzzzz .

I don't give a crap if you Haye fans think they are boring. What a vitrolic insult  Roll Eyes

Vitali will retire your false prophet and the boxing world will be rid of chav Haye. Vitali may then take on Adamek, beat him, then retire. By the end of the year Wlad will have all the belts in the division. Haye will be in Cyprus , ashamed to come back to Britain.
pogo
V.I.P

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2010, 02:14:16 PM »

zzzzzzz .

I don't give a crap if you Haye fans think they are boring. What a vitrolic insult  Roll Eyes

Vitali will retire your false prophet and the boxing world will be rid of chav Haye. Vitali may then take on Adamek, beat him, then retire. By the end of the year Wlad will have all the belts in the division. Haye will be in Cyprus , ashamed to come back to Britain.

Typical answer i would expect from you, no fact merely warped opinion. Well here is one of my own. Vitali has been fighting guys like himself (one dimensial plodders, or sometimes that poor they havent even got 1 dimension) for so long he wont know what to do with genuine speed. he will plod away all night long yet wont get anywhere. And thank the Lord the reign of the bore master will be over.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: