LiveFight
October 23, 2017, 03:01:41 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Audley Harrison statement  (Read 6479 times)
angel
Executive Member

« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2010, 02:20:20 PM »

Typical answer i would expect from you, no fact merely warped opinion. Well here is one of my own. Vitali has been fighting guys like himself (one dimensial plodders, or sometimes that poor they havent even got 1 dimension) for so long he wont know what to do with genuine speed. he will plod away all night long yet wont get anywhere. And thank the Lord the reign of the bore master will be over.

Lips Sealed

This is what a 5ft 9 38 year old cruiserweight did to him. What do you think a 6f 7 master like Vitali will do? The brothers hate him, they will take pleasure in destroying him.

That's all I have to say, if I want to talk more on this subject it will be on another site.
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2010, 02:20:20 PM »

pogo
V.I.P

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2010, 02:25:57 PM »

and that proves exactly what? You think a 40 years old Vitali has the speed to land much? i dont. Bring it on cant wait.
tomstrong
V.I.P
Executive Member

strong_tea
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2010, 04:05:03 PM »

Haye is the villian in this, not Audley. Let's see if Haye tries to wriggle out of the 50/50, no rematch options Vitali has gave him. It's already been widely reported in the media, as Vitali says, the public needs to put pressure on Haye to make this fight happen. I watched 5 9 Fragomini bust Haye's face up, then Haye hurt him and again rabbit punches from cheater duck ended the fight.

I'm going to watch all his fights and see if duckboy always uss this tactic.

Mark my words, Haye will not be facing two Klitschko's next year. In the spring (if he takes the offer) he will be retiring.

Vitali will do much worse to Haye.

Angel, I've kept my mouth shut for a few days now, after some idiotic/thoughtless/moronic/ plain stupid posts and endless threads bashing Haye and any fans of him, whilst you put up ever post possible sucking off the Kilts.
Time to rein it in a bit mate, as I would hate to have to sad click you  Wink
Hotdog
Executive Member

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2010, 04:29:42 PM »

This deal from Vitali and Wlad has been on the table for ages, they even said they will  fight ducky on the moon!

You Haye fans churn out the same crap on every British site, from the bbc to sky and the newpaper comments. Always sticking up for the duck. England surely has the blindest fans on the planet, in Germany and America he is a joke.

He doesn't deserve 50/50, they are being very generous, why? They want to destroy him.

If you pulled your head out the brothers arses for a second you would see that as part of a previous post, I added that Haye had tie in's with Sauderland.  Going back to June last year,  Wlad offered him nothing, just TV money.   After the Valuev fight,  they started to offer a bit more and after Ruiz it was reported as 50/50.   

Haye still had options though with Sauderland, so it didnt made sense for him to go for either brother last time out and split his purse further.  This was made clear after the fight at the wekeend.  Booth stated that there were no more tie in's and he was ready to talk with the Klitschos.  If you compare it with the interview  after the Ruiz fight, you can tell he didnt want the fight then, it was purely financial though I feel.   

I love how you bring the Yanks into the arguement, these are the same people who refuse to broadcast the Brothers fights.
angel
Executive Member

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2010, 04:34:01 PM »

If you pulled your head out the brothers arses for a second you would see that as part of a previous post, I added that Haye had tie in's with Sauderland.  Going back to June last year,  Wlad offered him nothing, just TV money.   After the Valuev fight,  they started to offer a bit more and after Ruiz it was reported as 50/50.   

Haye still had options though with Sauderland, so it didnt made sense for him to go for either brother last time out and split his purse further.  This was made clear after the fight at the wekeend.  Booth stated that there were no more tie in's and he was ready to talk with the Klitschos.  If you compare it with the interview  after the Ruiz fight, you can tell he didnt want the fight then, it was purely financial though I feel.   

I love how you bring the Yanks into the arguement, these are the same people who refuse to broadcast the Brothers fights.

Lips Sealed

I can't be bothered replying to any of this.
LiveFight
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2010, 04:34:01 PM »

Hotdog
Executive Member

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2010, 05:03:32 PM »

Lips Sealed

Thank god for that!
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2010, 05:06:41 PM »

Lips Sealed

Come on guys. Give The Angel some credit. the angel just learned how to refer to the angel in the 1st person.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: