LiveFight
October 24, 2017, 07:50:05 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Danny McIntosh Vs Nathan Cleverly  (Read 2516 times)
Haymaker
V.I.P

« on: July 17, 2009, 01:52:48 PM »

Just came back from the weigh-in. McIntosh looked in incredible shape, I predict him for an underdog win.  Smiley

“Kill the body and the head will die.” - Joe Frazier
LiveFight
« on: July 17, 2009, 01:52:48 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 01:56:51 PM »

Just came back from the weigh-in. McIntosh looked in incredible shape, I predict him for an underdog win.  Smiley

You can get a massive 14/1 on McIntosh points on Paddy.  Having watched Cleverly a few times I think it will be a big ask for McIntosh to get the win.  Cleverly has quick hands and he's really started to find his power in his last few fights.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »

Cleverly late on for me.
CelticHiggo
V.I.P
Executive Member

"Its never too late to be what you might have been

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 02:38:49 PM »

I first predicted a late stoppage and then changed it to Cleverley by UD.Should be a decent fight.

"Never argue with an idiot.They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".
Hitman
Executive Member

#everythingforareason

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 03:04:34 PM »

Clev has started to sit down on his punches since he left Enzo Calzaghe but McIntosh can bang too, just ask Rod Anderton.

Mcintosh is no mug, but Cleverly is more experienced, its a close one but im leaning towards a Cleverly UD (just)

Im really looking forward to this one.

LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 03:04:34 PM »

dave j

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 04:06:24 PM »

im going for mccintosh to stop cleverly in the later rounds
Haymaker
V.I.P

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2009, 04:26:33 PM »

Also on the card is Jon Thaxton who my work are sponsoring so looking forward to the whole night should be good.

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/classic-rock-are-proud-to-sponsor-boxer-jon-thaxton/

Classic Rock are proud to be adding some extra muscle to veteran British boxing talent and former European and British lightweight champion, Jon Thaxton, in his ITV-televised bout with Tom Glover tomorrow night (July 18th)!

As well as Thaxton (best known for his bloodbath battle with Ricky Hatton) and his corner sporting red Classic Rock t-shirts for his ring entrance, ‘Jono’ will be entering the ring to Powerage records Endeverafter’s track, ‘Road To Destruction’.

Catch the fight (which is chief support on the undercard to Nathan Cleverly v Danny McIntosh) live on ‘Big Fight Live’ on ITV4 this Saturday, 18th July from 8:00pm to 11:00pm. The bout will also be shown in Canada on Super Channel. A win for Thaxton would continue his current comeback and could result in a British title bout with John Murray or a European title rematch with Mezaache.

Everyone at Classic Rock would like to wish Jon all the best. We’ll be rooting for you!

For more info, visit http://www.jonthaxton.co.uk/

“Kill the body and the head will die.” - Joe Frazier
Gaz Calzaghe
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2009, 05:50:52 PM »

Nathan Cleverly will be the next World Champion. After the likes of sparring with the best Super Middleweight of all time, its bout to give you great experience.
Hitman
Executive Member

#everythingforareason

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2009, 05:54:50 PM »

Nathan Cleverly will be the next World Champion. After the likes of sparring with the best Super Middleweight of all time, its bout to give you great experience.

Didnt help Bradley Price much did it?  Grin

Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 05:59:47 PM »

Or Gavin Rees.... or Gary 'Menthol' Locket.... Or Enzo Macc

(only pulling your leg GAZ  Grin  )
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: