LiveFight
May 21, 2018, 08:48:13 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haye vs Mormeck Rematch Being Explored By Adam Booth  (Read 13131 times)
angel
Executive Member

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2011, 04:04:21 PM »

If it was anyone else that posted this I wouldn't have a problem with it but you really do keep piling this sort of shit on this forum! Keep your promise to Red and kindly post something alternative to the Klits.

So if this fight is made its a shambles to be honest, theres nothing to gain. The thing is this could just be fabrication anyway I say wait til the fight is announced, then if it is Mormeck we can slate him to the rooftops.

The only plus side as someone has mentioned is that Mormeck is a more meaningful fight than Delboy or Briggs to be honest, much much more.

Baz I contribute more to this forum than you. This is not a K2 topic. When do you ever post a new thread?  Ever?

This forum (because of it's small size and  members being mostly from the U.K and Ireland) has a different feel to it than other larger and more international forums.  Having  to justisfy posting a  topic, especially when others obviously have something to say on the subject is quite frustrating. You are just a hater.

Look at the part of your post I've highlighted. Nothing but a hater, sugartits.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 07:11:11 PM by angel » Logged
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2011, 04:04:21 PM »

The Underdog
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2011, 04:18:53 PM »

Grin be fair tho angel, 90% of your contributions are Klit related! Wink
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2011, 04:55:51 PM »

This is a joke surely...however Hayes getting alot of criticism for fighting these guys rather than the Klitschkos but tbh who the F*ck are the Klitschkos fighting? both camps should be ashamed.
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2011, 05:00:31 PM »

This is a joke surely...however Hayes getting alot of criticism for fighting these guys rather than the Klitschkos but tbh who the F**k are the Klitschkos fighting? both camps should be ashamed.

That was my point earlyer Tim, until they fight each other there will be poorer fights made.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2011, 05:06:12 PM »

That was my point earlyer Tim, until they fight each other there will be poorer fights made.

Yes mate....Haye would get criticised for fightign Chisora so why isnt Wlad getting any stick for it.....this is similar to the Pac v Mayweather episode except they aint going round fightign bum after bum. Bottom line is both camps are making fools of themselves and both deserve criticism.

p.s....I stil cba with canada lol
LiveFight
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2011, 05:06:12 PM »

Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2011, 05:34:35 PM »

I have precious little interest in any heavyweight fight with the exception of Haye -v- Klitschko (either).  Hence, any of the three fighting other opponents right now will not deprive me of any cash at all.  That's really the only way to be, but you can bet if Haye fights another tomato can people will buy into it, just like they did with Audley.  Just for the craic, and to get hammered at an arena sporting event.  Sad, but that's the way it is
Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2011, 06:47:33 PM »

Yes mate....Haye would get criticised for fightign Chisora so why isnt Wlad getting any stick for it.....this is similar to the Pac v Mayweather episode except they aint going round fightign bum after bum. Bottom line is both camps are making fools of themselves and both deserve criticism.

p.s....I stil cba with canada lol

coz wlad has proved himself to be (along with his brother) the most outstanding heavyweight of the last decade...haye hasnt done a tap since he entered the heavyweight scene but beat up fat old and washed up jokers.
Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2011, 06:57:00 PM »

Its fact is it ??

Because you have put a bit next to who Vitali has fought ( and not Wlad i noticed  Wink ) this is your reason as why its fact ??

We should go by what you have written as fact should we ??

Right well thats easy to do, ill put Hayes fighters names up and a little bit next to it.

Barret - Fought two ex world champions before Haye.

Valuev - World champion at the time

Ruiz - A Two time world champion.

Harrison - Ex olympic gold medalist and European champ.

In written form, the same written form you are using as why what you posted is fact in your eyes Hayes opponents do not look to bad do they.

Mate if you are going to throw the word FACT about maybe you should throw up a better argument.

Also you forgot to answer my question where i was shouting Angel down  Smiley

you having a laugh man.

im no klitschko fan infact i hate them they bore me to tears but to even suggest that hayes resume stands up to these boys is absolute nonsense. say what you like about the klitschkos but they have taken on all comers for the last decade and dismantled top 10 rated fighters one after the other....barely losing a round in the process. the heavyweight scene is a joke granted but they have beaten the very best the divison has had to offer bar none over the years. haye didnt even fight the best the cruiserweight divison offered when he was there never might the messes hes fought at heavyweight after he promised to clear the place out.

the fact that booth is even suggesting a mormeck fight tells you everything you need to know about these jokers, the sooner he grows a set and gets in with one of the brothers so they can get rid of this conman the better.

p.s. valuev wasnt a world champion either, he was champion in recess..he lost his world title challenge to chageuv and when he got injured he was handed the belt. thats no champion.  Wink i wont even bother with the other yolks you listed that holds up hayes resume.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #38 on: January 24, 2011, 07:10:37 PM »

coz wlad has proved himself to be (along with his brother) the most outstanding heavyweight of the last decade...haye hasnt done a tap since he entered the heavyweight scene but beat up fat old and washed up jokers.

Neither Klitschko fought Valuev even when Haye was a crusierweight.
Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2011, 07:12:05 PM »

whos he in fairness??  waste of space that lad.

they actually went one better and fought the true wba champ in chaguev who beat valuev  Wink
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 07:14:46 PM by Amir Khan's Love Length Polisher » Logged
downsey

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2011, 07:12:42 PM »

i carnt see this fight being made surely if it is his deffernrtley going to be loseing one more hardcore boxing fan as a surporter and thats me to see another mormac fight and him getting kod even faster and have to pay 15 pound to watch it would be a joke but shouldent moan beacuse this is just speculation at mo if it does get made well shame on haye and both surley he should be going after vatalie now
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2011, 07:14:38 PM »

whos he in fairness??  waste of space that lad.

Either way he had a title...fact is if any other division was full of bums than the champions would fight each other...whates better fighting a taxi driver or fighting another world champ?
angel
Executive Member

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2011, 07:15:08 PM »

Blame Don King, look online, you can find the facts if you go looking. You know why there is a Haye backlash? His big mouth and self promotion, if he came up like Adamek did and just did his job, people wouldn't be pissed at him.

Che Guevara
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #43 on: January 24, 2011, 07:16:45 PM »

Either way he had a title...fact is if any other division was full of bums than the champions would fight each other...whates better fighting a taxi driver or fighting another world champ?

they went one better and fought the real wba champion in chaguev who beat valuev so your talking nonsense. valuev priced himself out of two fights with the klits anyway
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #44 on: January 24, 2011, 07:24:37 PM »

you having a laugh man.

im no klitschko fan infact i hate them they bore me to tears but to even suggest that hayes resume stands up to these boys is absolute nonsense. say what you like about the klitschkos but they have taken on all comers for the last decade and dismantled top 10 rated fighters one after the other....barely losing a round in the process. the heavyweight scene is a joke granted but they have beaten the very best the divison has had to offer bar none over the years. haye didnt even fight the best the cruiserweight divison offered when he was there never might the messes hes fought at heavyweight after he promised to clear the place out.

the fact that booth is even suggesting a mormeck fight tells you everything you need to know about these jokers, the sooner he grows a set and gets in with one of the brothers so they can get rid of this conman the better.

p.s. valuev wasnt a world champion either, he was champion in recess..he lost his world title challenge to chageuv and when he got injured he was handed the belt. thats no champion.  Wink i wont even bother with the other yolks you listed that holds up hayes resume.

Missed the point completly.

I was questioning Mooremans use of the word FACT and him putting up silly lists he made off the top his head to prove his point.

That if his proof of a point is him putting a little bit by each opponent to make them look good like Decent defense or even better Handy mandatory then i could do the same with Hayes opponents.

I put up my list off the top of my head to prove how bad his point was, that writing a bit by a fighter doesnt prove a fact at all.

LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: