LiveFight
October 17, 2017, 06:35:35 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: John vs Juarez II  (Read 2155 times)
brocktonbomber
V.I.P
Executive Member

« on: June 13, 2009, 12:34:41 PM »

Anyone else interested in this featherweight battle? The fight's in a couple of weeks and has been 'flying under the radar' so to speak. It's actually the undercard fight to Ortiz-Maidana. Go figure, I guess it's because HBO is really pushing Ortiz.

Getting back to John-Juarez, I really enjoyed their first fight on the Marquez-Diaz undercard even if John got jobbed on the decision. I'm thinking John will look even better in this one and win by a wide UD. With Vasquez moving up and maybe some others like Marquez and JuanMa, the featherweight division could get real exciting. I realize some people don't regard John too highly as he's fought mostly in Asia, but he has travelled to Japen to take on some tough competiton in their own back yard. Then he went to Juarez's hometown for his US debut. I give the guy credit and wish him well. He's an excellent boxer imo.

Check out Rocky Juarez in the presser photos. Looks like he's got that DeNiro 'Taxi Driver' mohawk going on. http://www.goldenboypromotions.com/media/2009/may/5.28.09_pc/5.28.09_pc.htm

LiveFight
« on: June 13, 2009, 12:34:41 PM »

Hitman
Executive Member

#everythingforareason

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 02:26:50 PM »

John was robbed blind against Juarez, im suprised he decided to travel back to the states if im honest.

John will certainly take nothing for granted this time, he will bring his a game and take a clear points decision

Im a fan of John, i have a few of his fights which i should really upload.

Tomatron
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 02:34:21 PM »

John wide ud
CelticHiggo
V.I.P
Executive Member

"Its never too late to be what you might have been

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »

Ye i have to agree that John should win this fight easy enough but i taught Juarez had some good spells in the first fight.Does anyone know if this is being televised.

"Never argue with an idiot.They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: