LiveFight
October 19, 2017, 07:17:45 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pacquiao-Cotto tickets!  (Read 61225 times)
Flo
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »

God I hope the Khan website doesn't have a ballot!  Shocked Mind you, I think I might still have all 3 tickets....  Wink
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 07:56:53 PM »

DiscoPants

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2009, 08:02:01 PM »

God I hope the Khan website doesn't have a ballot!  Shocked Mind you, I think I might still have all 3 tickets....  Wink

There was a ballot on Saturday and 15,000 people didnt get a ticket Grin

brocktonbomber
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 10:27:42 PM »

Concerning the undercard, here's a except from an article on maxboxing
The main event speaks for itself, but the last two mega-fights involving 'the Pac Man' had horrid undercards. Perhaps the worst that didn't feature Butterbean and Mia St. John, but when asked what type of supporting card we can expect on November 14th, Arum boldly stated," Spectacular, spectacular. I'm going out on a limb. So I'm going to say everybody is going to be licking their chops on this undercard. It's going to be that good."
Complete article here http://maxboxing.com/Kim/Kim072109.asp

Ticket prices are what I expected, same as Pacquaio-Hatton and could sell at a similar pace. I'm not saying Cotto doesn't have as many fans as Ricky, question is will they travel to Las Vegas in the same numbers. Anybody go to Cotto's last fight in Las Vegas have an idea how many fans Cotto drew.
DiscoPants

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 10:53:42 PM »

Concerning the undercard, here's a except from an article on maxboxing
The main event speaks for itself, but the last two mega-fights involving 'the Pac Man' had horrid undercards. Perhaps the worst that didn't feature Butterbean and Mia St. John, but when asked what type of supporting card we can expect on November 14th, Arum boldly stated," Spectacular, spectacular. I'm going out on a limb. So I'm going to say everybody is going to be licking their chops on this undercard. It's going to be that good."
Complete article here http://maxboxing.com/Kim/Kim072109.asp

Ticket prices are what I expected, same as Pacquaio-Hatton and could sell at a similar pace. I'm not saying Cotto doesn't have as many fans as Ricky, question is will they travel to Las Vegas in the same numbers. Anybody go to Cotto's last fight in Las Vegas have an idea how many fans Cotto drew.

Cotto's last fight in Vegas vs Margarito drew a crowd of 10,477 to The MGM Grand Garden Arena, nearly 6,000 below maximum capacity.

Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 12:25:49 AM »

Cotto's last fight in Vegas vs Margarito drew a crowd of 10,477 to The MGM Grand Garden Arena, nearly 6,000 below maximum capacity.

LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2009, 12:25:49 AM »

motoriser
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2009, 01:50:29 AM »

Well since Khan has a Voluntary defence he can take on Morales on that Card.
I'm sure W***** would prefare that.

Southern Storm
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2009, 06:47:18 AM »

I may hold off on booking flights now until I can get a ticket.

I have this horrible feeling i'm going to have to go through Razorgator.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
Platty

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2009, 08:02:45 AM »

I think we're gonna book today. I'm pretty confident we'll get tix, was hoping they'd be a bit cheaper but what you gonna do.
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2009, 08:15:43 AM »

I admire your confidence Platty. I was always waiting till the end of next week before I booked anyway, so it only means another week or so to wait.

Where are you staying again?

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2009, 08:31:03 AM »

2/1 is a great price for this if that's correct!!! I'd be surprised though  Shocked

I would assume it meant 2/1 on, there would be no way that anyone would offer odds of 2/1 on a Manny win.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 08:48:19 AM »

youl get tckets for this guys easy. Trust me, im getting 4 $300 ones and im not expecting it to ba a problem
PocketRocket

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 11:01:20 AM »

I would assume it meant 2/1 on, there would be no way that anyone would offer odds of 2/1 on a Manny win.

My thoughts too!
Platty

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2009, 11:07:38 AM »

I admire your confidence Platty. I was always waiting till the end of next week before I booked anyway, so it only means another week or so to wait.

Where are you staying again?

Planet Hollywood or Caesars. Deal at PH tho is a free bottle of spirits so i guess it's there  Grin It's gone up about 100 from last week.
My mate went to Cotto vs Marg and he said tix we're very easy to get, i expect this to be the same tbh.
Cheesyname
V.I.P

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 12:08:34 PM »

If Manny were 2/1 nad he was fav then Cotto must be longer than 2/1 so might as well just pop 1000000 on each. Not gonna happen I'm afraid, 2/1 on methinks
BlueTaylor
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2009, 12:18:10 PM »

as much as i would love to go to a fight in Vegas, i am under 21 so dont think i will be experiencing much while i am other there

LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: