LiveFight
December 18, 2017, 02:50:09 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pacquiao-Cotto tickets!  (Read 64803 times)
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 12:38:43 PM »

as much as i would love to go to a fight in Vegas, i am under 21 so dont think i will be experiencing much while i am other there

How old are you dude? Laney and his mate Coops went last time and they are both under 21.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 12:38:43 PM »

Haymaker
V.I.P

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 12:56:15 PM »

Trips to Vegas that weekend are extremely cheap. Thin I'll wait though for Pacman Mayweather still in debt from Pacman Hatton!!! Idiot here blew 8 grand!!!

“Kill the body and the head will die.” - Joe Frazier
Marks1

Bolton unveil their new backroom staff

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2009, 12:59:55 PM »

Trips to Vegas that weekend are extremely cheap. Thin I'll wait though for Pacman Mayweather still in debt from Pacman Hatton!!! Idiot here blew 8 grand!!!

Where you looking mate? I paid £500 for 4 nights at the MGM for Hatton-Pacquiao, the same deal is £625 at the moment. Undecided
BlueTaylor
Executive Member

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 01:03:02 PM »

How old are you dude? Laney and his mate Coops went last time and they are both under 21.

im only 18 mate, so dont think i would get to do much while i am over there

PocketRocket

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »

Planet Hollywood or Caesars. Deal at PH tho is a free bottle of spirits so i guess it's there  Grin It's gone up about £100 from last week.
My mate went to Cotto vs Marg and he said tix we're very easy to get, i expect this to be the same tbh.

Stayed at Planet Hollywood last time out for Pacman fight after staying at TI the three trips prior to this one.  Planet Hollywood has a great location as you know but the whole nightclub image got to me after the first two nights! I thought I'd love that as well and even though it was a good stay I'd probably spend a tenner at duty free on a bottle of spirits and then head over to Caesars!

Especially after watching THE HANGOVER as now I'm expecting every room there to look like the villa that they stayed in  Cheesy
LiveFight
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »

Platty

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »

Stayed at Planet Hollywood last time out for Pacman fight after staying at TI the three trips prior to this one.  Planet Hollywood has a great location as you know but the whole nightclub image got to me after the first two nights! I thought I'd love that as well and even though it was a good stay I'd probably spend a tenner at duty free on a bottle of spirits and then head over to Caesars!

Especially after watching THE HANGOVER as now I'm expecting every room there to look like the villa that they stayed in  Cheesy

Cheers for that fella  Wink Once again we've changed our minds and are going for the cheaper option and staying in the Luxor with direct flights. comes in under 6ton so happy with that.
Platty

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2009, 03:51:42 PM »

BOOKED  Grin Bring it on!
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2009, 03:55:44 PM »

You can get 5 nights at the Excalibur for just over 400 which I think is a great deal that weekend
Flo
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2009, 04:21:43 PM »

BOOKED  Grin Bring it on!

Me too!  Grin  Grin
DiscoPants

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2009, 04:41:35 PM »

Huh?
http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2008/2008_0726_cotto_margarito/news/instant_update.html
Cotto's WBA title belt entered the ring first, along with the Puerto Rican flag, both arriving to a tepid response from the highly partisan crowd of 10,477. When the image of Margarito flashed on the Jumbotron screens the cheering was lust-filled and bellicose and one thing was clear - the challenger controlled the crowd. But could he control the champion?

Laney
V.I.P
Executive Member

Eddie Hearn fanclub

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 06:54:41 PM »

im only 18 mate, so dont think i would get to do much while i am over there

Still go mate. I went over for the Mayweather fight 4 months after I turned 18 with a fake ID and worked everywhere except for Coyote Ugly in NYNY. I was expecting to be ID'd all the time aswell but I only got ID'd half the time.

Entered the stadium on a bus, left looking like he'd just been hit by one.
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 07:13:08 PM »

Still go mate. I went over for the Mayweather fight 4 months after I turned 18 with a fake ID and worked everywhere except for Coyote Ugly in NYNY. I was expecting to be ID'd all the time aswell but I only got ID'd half the time.

Lol from what i remember of you Laney you do look alot older than 18 though, i only tried a couple of times over there for ale for both the Floyd and Manny fights and got asked for ID evrytime bar one even though most people said i would not have much trouble.
If you can be confident about it you might get away with it, half the time though i was just thinking "i bet they ask for ID" so it probably made me look under the age like i was.
Cant wait for Cotto/Pac no longer have any worries about the ID situation anymore whooo

Team Groves
Flo
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2009, 08:04:53 PM »

Lol from what i remember of you Laney you do look alot older than 18 though, i only tried a couple of times over there for ale for both the Floyd and Manny fights and got asked for ID evrytime bar one even though most people said i would not have much trouble.
If you can be confident about it you might get away with it, half the time though i was just thinking "i bet they ask for ID" so it probably made me look under the age like i was.
Cant wait for Cotto/Pac no longer have any worries about the ID situation anymore whooo

I offered to buy you one! I would've taken the wrap!
Laney
V.I.P
Executive Member

Eddie Hearn fanclub

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 08:28:56 PM »

Yeah for the Manny fight I was 19 (20 next month) so would look a bit older plus I had left my razor at home so the stubble was a bit out of control!

You will have a scream next time your in Vegas mate!

Entered the stadium on a bus, left looking like he'd just been hit by one.
Gaz
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2009, 09:09:24 PM »

I've got a serious issue with this fight. I really want to go and my mate is badgering me like mad to go. The problem is I'm supposed to be moving in with a mate who's buying a house, and he can only really afford it on te basis of my rent money as part of the mortgage. I would have to skint myself severely to be able to afford both Vegas and moving house in the same year. I've got a little cash stored away but it's still a very tall order. Cotto is my favourite fighter besides Ricky though, so it's like a once in a lifetime chance to see him in the flesh in a proper megafight.

I've no idea what to do! I know the carefree on here will say just go for it but I'm in need of logical closure in my mind on this one.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: