LiveFight
October 24, 2017, 07:54:19 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 15355 times)
Gibbo1
Executive Member

« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2012, 03:08:23 PM »

Apparently the fight is already in jeopardy though after Alba accused Terrible of sweating like a sex case at the press conference to announce it.

Alba has been stripped of his licence by the BBBoC but is currently enroute to Kazakhstan to get a new licence so it should all work out

LiveFight
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2012, 03:08:23 PM »

Terrible
Executive Member

With great power, comes great responsibility

« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2012, 03:09:34 PM »

Some of these comments are amazing.
V.I.P
Executive Member

Team Sevens

« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2012, 03:11:40 PM »

On the plus side... you're not fat. BMI of about 23 i would guess. Grin
Bit of training could get you down to welter... what weight is Terrible?

168lb's

It's a bit obvious if you had any boxing experience though fatty, oldie, stoopid
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2012, 03:17:17 PM »

Alba has been stripped of his licence by the BBBoC but is currently enroute to Kazakhstan to get a new licence so it should all work out

The possibility has now been raised that the fight may be moved to the Congo after the pair came to blows whilst picking up their licences and Terrible struck Alba whilst holding a carton of Um Bongo in his hand.
Terrible
Executive Member

« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2012, 04:20:10 PM »

And for the record om not a machine, im quite average 5ft 11 160lbs, but I just dont take on board an opinion of those who havent boxed very well.
LiveFight
« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2012, 04:20:10 PM »

Terrible
Executive Member

« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2012, 04:24:54 PM »

Lol he is a trained fighter/killing machine so would win easy  Smiley

I'm not hard, and don't pretend to be, I'm 5-7 and weigh 11 stone  !!

I'm also a grown up and realise it means absolutely nothing who could beat who up blah blah !!  All the so called hard men that I know are married with kids, the toughest thing they do is change a nappy and dare ask the mrs if they can go out for a beer at the weekend !!

They grew up, one day so will Terrible  Smiley

Im scared of my mrs too does that mean im a grown up?  Roll Eyes
Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #111 on: July 04, 2012, 04:49:16 PM »

Hmmm first ive heard of that, he was provided with my club address then said he might pop in, maybe he was busy. You stay in scotland dont you? Why dont you come down? If you can get off the smack and youjizz.com.

what gym you train in ?

alright Terrible, internet hardmen dont really scare me as i know my big brother will look after me ! (and jamie will be there to drive me to the hospital  Grin) now listen mate, you really need to take a step back from your computer and unwind a bit and screw the noggin! Your coming across like a bit of a fanny , you have a short memory mate when your insulting people on this board ,who i remeber in the past these were the same people you were looking for a sympathetic ear ,and it was given to you in abundance. So maybe wind it down and relax, your a good poster and your insite is a benefit to this portal,but your arrogance aint.
Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #112 on: July 04, 2012, 04:52:51 PM »

The possibility has now been raised that the fight may be moved to the Congo after the pair came to blows whilst picking up their licences and Terrible struck Alba whilst holding a carton of Um Bongo in his hand.

no its paupia new guina! and it wasent umbong it was five alive. the souls of my shoes are being sponserd by JLS ,not one direction .the 1D (like what i did there) was a internet rumour started by Perez Hilton
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #113 on: July 04, 2012, 04:58:05 PM »

Grin brilliant.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #114 on: July 04, 2012, 04:59:31 PM »

168lb's

It's a bit obvious if you had any boxing experience though fatty, oldie, stoopid

I stand corrected... And old, and fat.
V.I.P
Executive Member

Team Sevens

« Reply #115 on: July 04, 2012, 07:28:15 PM »

I stand corrected... And old, and fat.

Been taking Pele's advice?!
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #116 on: July 04, 2012, 07:30:34 PM »

Been taking Pele's advice?!
Grin
Gadje

« Reply #117 on: July 04, 2012, 10:36:23 PM »

No worries Terrible your a fan of the sport rather than a fanboy of some boxer. Keep it going, I'll listen to your opinion over smug 'I discovered boxing with Ricky' ejits anyday. That you fight makes it real, they ridicule you for being arrogant. Ignore them, it is what it is. Return back to footy you boys, where being fat, tribal and over 35 is a must. Wink crap that means watching the Hibees again for me.
SCOTTY'S SOBER

TOOTIE FRUITY

« Reply #118 on: July 05, 2012, 12:11:07 AM »

terrible u tick all the boxes of someone who talks utter gash over the net

bet u aint even had 1 fight  Tongue
V.I.P
Executive Member

Team Sevens

« Reply #119 on: July 05, 2012, 05:53:35 AM »

No worries Terrible your a fan of the sport rather than a fanboy of some boxer. Keep it going, I'll listen to your opinion over smug 'I discovered boxing with Ricky' ejits anyday. That you fight makes it real, they ridicule you for being arrogant. Ignore them, it is what it is. Return back to footy you boys, where being fat, tribal and over 35 is a must. Wink crap that means watching the Hibees again for me.

Yep, he is defo no fanboy of Scott Harrison  Lips Sealed
LiveFight

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: