LiveFight
December 18, 2017, 08:25:43 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 16279 times)
Terrible
Executive Member

With great power, comes great responsibility

« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2012, 06:47:51 AM »

terrible u tick all the boxes of someone who talks utter gash over the net

bet u aint even had 1 fight  Tongue

Hahaha thats so brave mr drunk. Well lets be honest I dont have a lot of ways to prove you wrong, but trust me I wouldnt bother lying, what the hell would be the point?

And lets be honest, theres one in 100 people who pop up once in a blue moon and say what your saying.
LiveFight
« Reply #120 on: July 05, 2012, 06:47:51 AM »

presa
Executive Member

Hardookan!

« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2012, 07:21:21 AM »

ok, enough now.. this has gone from silly to worse.

i think the top and tail of it is we are 'ALL' entitled to our own opinion on the sport or any other for that matter.

thats regardless as to whether you have or havent boxed, as long as people are putting their money into sky or buying ppv to keep these fights going, buying the boxing mags and holding a general interest thats the main thing.

of course there will always be the fans who dont have a clue and shout 'hit him!' at a show just because they want to tell their mate theyve been to the fight the weekend etc.

my advice is chill out now, get on and enjoy the boxing this week/weekend, ringside tonight then we have khan-garcia, brook-jones and some big guy named tyson are boxing!

Cat.

'contendunt ad optimum'
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #122 on: July 05, 2012, 07:55:34 AM »

Hahaha thats so brave mr drunk. Well lets be honest I dont have a lot of ways to prove you wrong, but trust me I wouldnt bother lying, what the hell would be the point?

And lets be honest, theres one in 100 people who pop up once in a blue moon and say what your saying.

What club do you box out of ? PM me your name I attend a load of amateur shows in Scotland including my clubs own  Grin so may have seen you box.

A Slice of Life
V.I.P
Executive Member

Team Sevens

« Reply #123 on: July 05, 2012, 12:32:45 PM »

ok, enough now.. this has gone from silly to worse.

i think the top and tail of it is we are 'ALL' entitled to our own opinion on the sport or any other for that matter.

thats regardless as to whether you have or havent boxed, as long as people are putting their money into sky or buying ppv to keep these fights going, buying the boxing mags and holding a general interest thats the main thing.

of course there will always be the fans who dont have a clue and shout 'hit him!' at a show just because they want to tell their mate theyve been to the fight the weekend etc.

my advice is chill out now, get on and enjoy the boxing this week/weekend, ringside tonight then we have khan-garcia, brook-jones and some big guy named tyson are boxing!

Cat.

Was sound advice the other day too  Wink
Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2012, 12:35:13 PM »

you ignoring me?

also what club do you box from ?
LiveFight
« Reply #124 on: July 05, 2012, 12:35:13 PM »

presa
Executive Member

Hardookan!

« Reply #125 on: July 05, 2012, 12:53:30 PM »

Was sound advice the other day too  Wink

they took it all on board as well   Grin

'contendunt ad optimum'
Mal
Executive Member

« Reply #126 on: July 05, 2012, 03:18:50 PM »

tis true bout the sparring i was gonna pop down when in a touch better shape but ive had alot of work on recently.

Enough with the excuses pussy Cat. Just admit it; you were all for it until El Terrible called your bluff and gave you his address, then you buckled at the knees and pulled a Maynever. What were you affraid of? Him knowing you were a phony or a fatty? Haha.

*jokes my angry friend*

jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #127 on: July 05, 2012, 03:19:58 PM »

I see your calming influence has done the trick cat. Grin
presa
Executive Member

Hardookan!

« Reply #128 on: July 05, 2012, 03:55:13 PM »

Enough with the excuses pussy Cat. Just admit it; you were all for it until El Terrible called your bluff and gave you his address, then you buckled at the knees and pulled a Maynever. What were you affraid of? Him knowing you were a phony or a fatty? Haha.

*jokes my angry friend*

where do you live whats your address?!

Grin

pack it in wind up merchant

'contendunt ad optimum'
Terrible
Executive Member

« Reply #129 on: July 05, 2012, 04:30:42 PM »

you ignoring me?

also what club do you box from ?

Next people will be asking if im a grower or a shower, as Dexter Morgan by pm he kind of knows me.
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #130 on: July 05, 2012, 04:40:21 PM »

Next people will be asking if im a grower or a shower, as Dexter Morgan by pm he kind of knows me.

I think I've seen Terrible box at a show it was a while back, He knows a lad who's fought for the club I go to. I get both sides of the argument but it doesn't matter if your amateur or pro it takes a lot of guts to get in that ring and like I said earlier some of the comments on the Ortiz thread were a little annoying.

A Slice of Life
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #131 on: July 05, 2012, 05:52:07 PM »

I think I've seen Terrible box at a show it was a while back, He knows a lad who's fought for the club I go to. I get both sides of the argument but it doesn't matter if your amateur or pro it takes a lot of guts to get in that ring and like I said earlier some of the comments on the Ortiz thread were a little annoying.

No one is questioning anyone who steps in the ring, its more the blind aloof opinion of Terribles that no one has a clue if they havent.

Who cares anyway, i still love the sport and enjoy it and will continue to, some kid who has a high opinion of himself wont change that.
Terrible
Executive Member

« Reply #132 on: July 05, 2012, 06:12:54 PM »

No one is questioning anyone who steps in the ring, its more the blind aloof opinion of Terribles that no one has a clue if they havent.

Who cares anyway, i still love the sport and enjoy it and will continue to, some kid who has a high opinion of himself wont change that.

Its not that no-one has a clue, I just think their knowledge is limited and the whole Ortiz thing pissed me off a few days ago too, I got my eyelid slit a few fights ago and its agony, so god knows how Ortiz felt and the beer jugglers on here were slating him.

Also its not a high opinion of myself, I speak the truth and not everyones going to like that. Id be worried if a 22 year old 'kid' put you off would show that you dont take much convincing.

I didnt mean to upset anyone but it is what it is.
Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #133 on: July 05, 2012, 06:51:58 PM »

You better watch your step Jamie! He could be waiting for you in September when your up! Grin Cheesy

Here is a pic he sent me on FB of him shadowboxing ,in preparation! Grin

jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #134 on: July 05, 2012, 06:54:47 PM »

You better watch your step Jamie! He could be waiting for you in September when your up! Grin Cheesy

Here is a pic he sent me on FB of him shadowboxing ,in preparation! Grin

Hey im a fast runner he wouldnt catch me how ever much training/sparring he does !!

Anyway moving on ......  Smiley
LiveFight

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: