LiveFight
February 23, 2018, 08:52:16 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arum:Its Pacquiao vs Cotto in November  (Read 11555 times)
Keegan Jacobs
The Truth
Executive Member

The Truth

« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »

If this fight happens at 147 , i will favor cotto because i think he will be on pacman from opening bell. IF this fight drops to 143 or 144 then i will favor manny because dropping weight is much tougher than gaining weight in boxing especially if a fighter is uncomfortable at that weight and will look very unactive come fight night which i suppose cotto will be if he drops weight.

Both are very good boxers and it should be exciting fight to watch , i will write down my prediction and how i think it will play out when the fight is official.

LiveFight
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2009, 04:47:21 PM »

Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2009, 05:36:56 PM »

i dont care if it gets made for whar weight i just want ti to be made for the following week
PildiLagiMo

« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2009, 06:09:39 PM »

If this fight happens at 147 , i will favor cotto because i think he will be on pacman from opening bell. IF this fight drops to 143 or 144 then i will favor manny because dropping weight is much tougher than gaining weight in boxing especially if a fighter is uncomfortable at that weight and will look very unactive come fight night which i suppose cotto will be if he drops weight.

Both are very good boxers and it should be exciting fight to watch , i will write down my prediction and how i think it will play out when the fight is official.

i agree with the weigh.  as much as i am worried for pac in this fight, i am tired of all these catchweights.  if roach insists, i would not want cotto to go below 145. if pac gets burned so be it. he's big enough to know what he was getting into when he told arum to make this fight. if he wanna bite a chunk of cotto it better be at a respectable weight. anything below 145 and there will always be controversy with the results.

They never run out of reasons saying why it wonít happen. But the truth is they donít want the fight, and they say so many nasty things about me. But I donít mind. I wonít even say anything bad against them. Letís show them that Filipinos know how to respect people,Ē Pacquiao to PhilStar
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2009, 07:53:51 PM »

i agree with the weigh.  as much as i am worried for pac in this fight, i am tired of all these catchweights.  if roach insists, i would not want cotto to go below 145. if pac gets burned so be it. he's big enough to know what he was getting into when he told arum to make this fight. if he wanna bite a chunk of cotto it better be at a respectable weight. anything below 145 and there will always be controversy with the results.

Very true mate.
Keegan Jacobs
The Truth
Executive Member

The Truth

« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2009, 07:56:00 PM »

Yup PildilagiMo, i agree %100

LiveFight
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2009, 07:56:00 PM »

Blackhawk
All time Great

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2009, 12:37:35 AM »

Pacquiao will definitely win. Pacman will land massive combos into Cotto which will cause him a cut again. His too slow for the Pacman I'm not a Pacman believer before but now I'm awake! My money is on PACMAN.  Smiley

LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: