LiveFight
May 23, 2018, 08:11:13 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Debuts order of the day, as Prospect step up title search for Butcher Re  (Read 466 times)
Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« on: October 03, 2012, 08:33:20 PM »

Saturday night sees Prospect Boxing stage their first show of the new professional boxing season at the Rivals Gym, Wishaw. In what promises to be an action packed evening 2 local fighters make there pro debut and head liner Iain Butcher steps up to 8 rounds.

"I see this as a step to the British title eliminator,which is what I am chasing "Said Butcher. "Ive been putting in the training,my opponent has changed and now I'm fighting Bulgarian Stefan Slavchev ,who from what I've seen is experienced and a good operator"

Looking to build upon his previous win over Liverpool's Phil Smith in June at the the same venue ,the flyweight is looking to go one better "While I was glad to get the rounds in, and it was a learning fight,this time I can see a knockout happening "

Returning after nearly six months out, Rhys Pagan will be fighting for the first time under the ' Prospect Boxing' banner. Looking forward to putting his new fighter to action, manager Paul Graham sees the Sanquar man's fight with Matt Seawright as a potential show stealer "After speaking to Rhys earlier I know he's keen to progress and show the crowd his potential. He has fought twice before ,but has only
picked up the one knock down -and he's vowed to do it again this time!"

Bellshill's Kris Hughes makes way for welterweight Billy Campbell,who replaces the "Badger" after picking up a broken hand against Ghanaian Richard Commey last month.  After taking the call at short notice , Campbell makes his debut against Wishaws Mark Bett .

"While the notice wasn't great, I am really grateful to Campbell for answering my call and keeping the card going. He's really putting in the effort in the gym, and cant wait for fight night and give his family and friends a good show"

Also making the debut on the night is Wishaw's Mark Parvin ,who takes on Sid Razack. "Mark has vowed to be good shape and he has been promising to give Razack a hard time. His last few outings up in Scotland, he has lost by points but Parvin tells me he wont be leaving Scotland with a points loss this time" proclaims the former pro referee .

Completing the five fight card, Middleweight Ryan Scott returns after nearly a 4 year hiatus.

Prospect Boxing are pleased to confirm their next show  "The Specials" on Sat October 6th 2012 at Rivals Gym, Wishaw. Tickets are priced 30 and by calling 01698 338888 and their will be a limited availability on the door.

Further information is available from www.prospectboxing.com, or on Twitter @ProspectBoxing

Read More: http://www.spam.com/index.php/boxing-news/66351-double-debuts-order-of-the-day-as-prospect-step-up-title-search-for-butcher.html#ixzz28GoPV3Ag

Thought id share with you !
LiveFight
« on: October 03, 2012, 08:33:20 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: