LiveFight
October 18, 2017, 03:37:42 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone cancelled their Haye fight tickets?  (Read 5356 times)
Chris
V.I.P
Executive Member

« on: June 15, 2009, 03:08:19 PM »

Hayemaker announced they had arranged for us to be able to get a refund on their fight tickets, if they no longer wished to go..

I have just sent an email to Eventim customer services, who I booked it through, asking for a refund. Has anyone else who is no longer going, and has booked it through Eventim, got any further than me with getting a refund yet?

LiveFight
« on: June 15, 2009, 03:08:19 PM »

jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 03:19:42 PM »

I got an email from them all in German saying you had to send the tickets back to them by the 15th (today). I sent them back last Thursday but heard nothing in reply yet
Gibbo
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 03:57:26 PM »

Hayemaker announced they had arranged for us to be able to get a refund on their fight tickets, if they no longer wished to go..

I have just sent an email to Eventim customer services, who I booked it through, asking for a refund. Has anyone else who is no longer going, and has booked it through Eventim, got any further than me with getting a refund yet?

didnt you get the email from them?
Gooner

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 05:21:37 PM »

Sent mine back saturday morning
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 05:37:34 PM »

Just got an e mail off them saying they had received my tickets and they have started to process my refund
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 05:37:34 PM »

Chris
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 05:47:53 PM »

didnt you get the email from them?

I had an email in German, I am trying to find it now. I presumed it just said Haye is not fighting him now, so I didn't pay attention. I didn't scroll down, perhaps it was in English further down! I can't remember if I received this email before I heard we can get a refund, or after..
Chris
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 05:53:07 PM »

I had an email in German, I am trying to find it now. I presumed it just said Haye is not fighting him now, so I didn't pay attention. I didn't scroll down, perhaps it was in English further down! I can't remember if I received this email before I heard we can get a refund, or after..

Nope it was just in German so God knows what it said. Did anyone else have an email in English? Can someone please copy and paste it here if so..
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 06:06:37 PM »

Nope it was just in German so God knows what it said. Did anyone else have an email in English? Can someone please copy and paste it here if so..

If you open another internet explorer and type german translation into google then copy and paste the e mail into the link. A few words don't translate but you can get the general idea
Chris
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 06:09:04 PM »

If you open another internet explorer and type german translation into google then copy and paste the e mail into the link. A few words don't translate but you can get the general idea

Cheers. Just done that, the one word none of them translate seems to be the key word lol - 'Einsendefrist'.

I think it means deadline or something similar, which is 15th June, today!  Sad
Gibbo
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 06:16:16 PM »

Cheers. Just done that, the one word none of them translate seems to be the key word lol - 'Einsendefrist'.

I think it means deadline or something similar, which is 15th June, today!  Sad

that'll teach you for not reading your emails
Chris
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 06:19:45 PM »

that'll teach you for not reading your emails

I read it. I didn't translate it lol.
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 08:26:02 PM »

i think i read that the deadline was today. If i were you i'd e mail straigh away and still send the tickets back
Chris
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 10:21:26 AM »

i think i read that the deadline was today. If i were you i'd e mail straigh away and still send the tickets back

I sent an email last night, they have told me to send the tickets back, I'll go to the post office and send them. Cheers.
Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 01:05:24 PM »

a wee tip for thois e who are not fluent in the way of gewrman ...you can use a brilliant transltor called yahho babel fish ...alsl you do is copy and past the details and they will be put into german for you after you select it .

Hitman
Executive Member

#everythingforareason

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 02:53:28 PM »

a wee tip for thois e who are not fluent in the way of gewrman ...you can use a brilliant transltor called yahho babel fish ...alsl you do is copy and past the details and they will be put into german for you after you select it .

Judging by that post, you need to master English first  Grin

LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: