LiveFight
December 18, 2017, 08:37:01 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adrien Broner: Performs sex act on stripper and throws $15k into crowd  (Read 173909 times)
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 10:25:48 PM »

Nearly as big as Khan!

Even had to nick Khan's money/stripper thing to get noticed.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 10:25:48 PM »

SteveR
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 10:50:23 PM »

Even had to nick Khan's money/stripper thing to get noticed.

That's all Broner is though. 100% manufactured for TV! IMO of course - I've never seen anything natural from him, admittedly I don't watch much of him though
CelticHiggo
V.I.P
Executive Member

"Its never too late to be what you might have been

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 01:00:21 AM »

That's all Broner is though. 100% manufactured for TV! IMO of course - I've never seen anything natural from him, admittedly I don't watch much of him though

What about natural talent.If u can't see that there is something wrong with you.

"Never argue with an idiot.They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".
ChicagoFightFan

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2013, 04:34:35 AM »

What about natural talent.If u can't see that there is something wrong with you.

He may have ability, but there is nothing natural about the way he fights. Some of the top names in the sport have commented that he is not fighting in a way that naturally suits him. It's a FMJ impression, not his natrual style.
tweetstreet
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 05:24:36 AM »

Yeah I'd go with that he's a good impressionist at present. He's a more attacking mayweather but if he gets caught by a mathysse he'd be in trouble and we're not sure if he can wither block, dodge or take that kind of punch yet
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 05:24:36 AM »

SteveR
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2013, 07:36:59 AM »

Not talking about talent. His out of the ring 'persona' is more what I'm getting at, it's so fake and boring. Anyone could act the way he does if they really tried

Talent wise - yeah he could be something special in the next few years, still a boring caricature dick head though!
motoriser
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2013, 04:12:52 AM »

He may have ability, but there is nothing natural about the way he fights. Some of the top names in the sport have commented that he is not fighting in a way that naturally suits him. It's a FMJ impression, not his natrual style.
When did you start watching Boxing?
IF you had any knowledge of it,you would notice that Broner has a different approach to Mayweather.
Floyd always seeks to Outsmart and Outbox you,while Broner likes to break opponents down and then puts them away.He cuts Ring very well and is more of a finisher.
Prince Naseem Ahmed has recently commented that he enjoys watching Broner coz he is doing what Naz used to do and thus thrill crowds and entertain in the Ring.
If you cannot tell the differences then your eyes must be painted...........nuff said.

Southern Storm
motoriser
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2013, 04:16:37 AM »

[/color]

nasty that
As much as I enjoy his Ring skills and entertainment Value in the Ring,I was raised on Old school values.
Once you start fathering children with different women,then you need to have your Tool cut off for it is being used/abused for wrong reasons.

Southern Storm
Fightin Irish
Executive Member

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2013, 07:54:13 AM »

Hes also apparently due in court on April 30th on a pair of assault charges from 2012, if he doesnt cop on soon, he could be spending a large chunk of his prime in the nick!
cloughie
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2013, 02:21:13 PM »

from a white man's perspective, i shall never understand the rap culture, money burning/wasting antics, and now 'muffing out strippers on video cam', and posting same on the internet.

now, by saying that do i assume ALL black people therefore DO understand (and many probably condone) such behaviour in a young, famous, shiny super star wannabee figher managed by big ole' Al Haymon? if i assume YES, then indeed i'm racist. in fact, i do NOT assume that and am sure some black folk are equally repulsed by this crass behaviour.

but fair play to the kid, its his life, he evidently don't give 2 hoots on his persona/image in 'crossing the divide' and getting more supporters from the non-rap-gangsta sections of fight fans.

personally, i like him more than Eddie Hearn, thats a complete no brainer.

rgds/Cloughie
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2013, 03:18:41 PM »

When did you start watching Boxing?
IF you had any knowledge of it,you would notice that Broner has a different approach to Mayweather.
Floyd always seeks to Outsmart and Outbox you,while Broner likes to break opponents down and then puts them away.He cuts Ring very well and is more of a finisher.
Prince Naseem Ahmed has recently commented that he enjoys watching Broner coz he is doing what Naz used to do and thus thrill crowds and entertain in the Ring.
If you cannot tell the differences then your eyes must be painted...........nuff said.

I think Mayweather would break down and put away the quality of opposition that Broners been fighting so perhaps Broner would look to be more smart and elusive against the more dangerous opposition out there.
motoriser
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2013, 07:47:21 AM »

from a white man's perspective, i shall never understand the rap culture, money burning/wasting antics, and now 'muffing out strippers on video cam', and posting same on the internet.

now, by saying that do i assume ALL black people therefore DO understand (and many probably condone) such behaviour in a young, famous, shiny super star wannabee figher managed by big ole' Al Haymon? if i assume YES, then indeed i'm racist. in fact, i do NOT assume that and am sure some black folk are equally repulsed by this crass behaviour.

but fair play to the kid, its his life, he evidently don't give 2 hoots on his persona/image in 'crossing the divide' and getting more supporters from the non-rap-gangsta sections of fight fans.

personally, i like him more than Eddie Hearn, thats a complete no brainer.

rgds/Cloughie
There is a saying that goes ''monkey see monkey do''.
What we are raised up on normally shapes up what we become in life.In the case of Broner he has grown up in that unfortunate environment where its Cool to be a Pimp or a Player.Fathering Kids with different women is not frowned upon and he has done just that.
As for myself I'm much older than Broner ,but as a person of Color myself I was brought up on Conservative Values where being a Player is frowned upon.
I was briefly in a relationship with a Russian girl and when I visited her family in Russia in 2009,I was getting so much attention from other Russian ladies who looked better than her.
There was lots of temptation to sneak behind my girlfriend's back and see other girls who wanted a piece of me,but my conscious would not allow it.
I stayed Loyal to my partner until I left Russia,even though the relationship broke down later on,I have no regrets about turning down opportunity to cheat on her,while others in my shoes would have taken that Bait. It all comes down to how you were brought up as an Individual rather than your Ethnicity.

Southern Storm
cloughie
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2013, 08:24:58 AM »

i think you put that down more eloquentely than i attempted to mate. agree!!
westbo
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2013, 10:01:53 AM »

There is a saying that goes ''monkey see monkey do''.
What we are raised up on normally shapes up what we become in life.In the case of Broner he has grown up in that unfortunate environment where its Cool to be a Pimp or a Player.Fathering Kids with different women is not frowned upon and he has done just that.
As for myself I'm much older than Broner ,but as a person of Color myself I was brought up on Conservative Values where being a Player is frowned upon.
I was briefly in a relationship with a Russian girl and when I visited her family in Russia in 2009,I was getting so much attention from other Russian ladies who looked better than her.
There was lots of temptation to sneak behind my girlfriend's back and see other girls who wanted a piece of me,but my conscious would not allow it.
I stayed Loyal to my partner until I left Russia,even though the relationship broke down later on,I have no regrets about turning down opportunity to cheat on her,while others in my shoes would have taken that Bait. It all comes down to how you were brought up as an Individual rather than your Ethnicity.
always thought you were the fat guy sitting at your drum kit tbh.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: