LiveFight
April 21, 2018, 03:51:02 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: who will go to pac man v cotto nov 14th  (Read 12905 times)
sueken
V.I.P

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 09:19:15 AM »

unfortunately its the start of my holiday season and i'll be in florida.Plus no-one to look after the Hatton Forum baby. Cry
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 09:19:15 AM »

Flo
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 09:48:00 AM »

unfortunately its the start of my holiday season and i'll be in florida.Plus no-one to look after the Hatton Forum baby. Cry

Has Elvis Voodoo not looked close to making an appearance yet?! A month or so to go I guess.

I might be tempted to have a little price up and see...

Watching CSI about the boxers last night made me feel very Vegas-sick, and it would be a great fight. Not sure who I would be rooting for?  Huh?
sueken
V.I.P

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 09:54:16 AM »

Got another 7 weeks hopefully.And after watching the fight on Sunday,i think Cotto.

Ste's not best please with me calling him Elvis Ricky Voodoo Kenny  Grin
edmeads010

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 11:24:03 AM »

I'll be going - got hotel booking in last night before prices start to inflate once news of any fight gets confirmed.

Cannot wait, saw Cotto destroy Jennings at MSG in Feb and was there on 2 May to see Ricky's defeat and am really looking forward to this match-up.

I just hope weight issues don't ruin it..... :Smiley :Smiley
Sez
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 11:47:30 AM »

Has Elvis Voodoo not looked close to making an appearance yet?! A month or so to go I guess.

I might be tempted to have a little price up and see...

Watching CSI about the boxers last night made me feel very Vegas-sick, and it would be a great fight. Not sure who I would be rooting for?  Huh?

i'm feeling your pain there Flo, both fighter i am fans of and have a huge amount of respect for them... tough one
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 11:47:30 AM »

Meatball
V.I.P

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 11:48:23 AM »

I'm going to Vegas next March for a festival downtown so won't be making any boxing this year.

Plus the only one I'd really go to see is Mayweather vs Pac.

I'm being much more selective in my fights now and Cotto doesn't seem the same after his loss to Margarito.

I think its a bit harsh to say he dosent look the same after Margarito when hes only had 2 fights in which he stopped Jennings and managed to beat Clottey on points after picking up a bad cut early on. I dont see what more he could have done since that, now very questionable loss to Margarito and IMO he should be given credit for taking the Clottey fight in the first place, he is just the sort of fighter that todays big name boxers avoid, someone who is a talented, strong fighter but not a name that will boost your own stock. We are being deprived of top BOXING match-ups in favour of top MONEY match-ups and any boxer who wants to fight the  best in his division is ok with me. Rant Over (Sorry)  Smiley  
MadMariner
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 12:07:47 PM »

Ste's not best please with me calling him Elvis Ricky Voodoo Kenny  Grin

I like it Sue  Grin   

Would consider travelling for this,  would probably make a last minute decision depending on ticket/flight prices.
Cheesyname
V.I.P

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 12:09:10 PM »

I would love to go to this one. If I can fathom a way to get the cash together and get round the Mrs' negativity then I will. Therefore I dont hold out much hope
PildiLagiMo

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2009, 02:21:42 PM »

Well seeing i drive 2 to 3 times a year to NY, i will definitely go if its in MSG. That's only 8 hours drive away and i have a sister who lives in NJ so accomodations not even a problem. Wohooo!!!!!.. i can dream can i?

They never run out of reasons saying why it wonít happen. But the truth is they donít want the fight, and they say so many nasty things about me. But I donít mind. I wonít even say anything bad against them. Letís show them that Filipinos know how to respect people,Ē Pacquiao to PhilStar
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2009, 03:32:12 PM »

I would like to think i'd make this one though got a few trips planned... Houston for Diaz v Paulie has been discussed though this one will no doubt be a better brawl.

Stop eating/drinking and tell my daughter to forget about xmas and go to both lol
dazzer

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 05:57:02 PM »

meatball could not have said it better myself,

spoke to a few people last night and there not going so think i will go to this myself if work keeps up?

will fly out from london on thurs fly back monday morning
Skav
Executive Member

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 06:04:47 PM »

I think its a bit harsh to say he dosent look the same after Margarito when hes only had 2 fights in which he stopped Jennings and managed to beat Clottey on points after picking up a bad cut early on. I dont see what more he could have done since that, now very questionable loss to Margarito and IMO he should be given credit for taking the Clottey fight in the first place, he is just the sort of fighter that todays big name boxers avoid, someone who is a talented, strong fighter but not a name that will boost your own stock. We are being deprived of top BOXING match-ups in favour of top MONEY match-ups and any boxer who wants to fight the  best in his division is ok with me. Rant Over (Sorry)  Smiley  

Even though he got cut against Clottey, I feel he still made it a bit too hard on himself and there is something that's missing now but I can't put my finger on it.

Even against Jennings he was tagged by unnecessary punches.

Cotto rubs me up the wrong way, anyway, I can't warm to his personality. He's a bit like Steven Segal, in that he ain't got any.

I'm not interested in seeing Cotto.

Check out my articles at: http://www.ringnews 24.com (all one word)
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »

I would love to go to this maybe just maybe no idea who I'd support though. I have a feeling Cotto will win or it could be a classic fight we will see

A Slice of Life
ralphy

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 06:27:25 PM »

If it's in NY then I'd definately book up to see it, not sure I could be bothered with Vegas again...
Merseyclaret

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 06:49:32 PM »

I would like to think i'd make this one though got a few trips planned... Houston for Diaz v Paulie has been discussed though this one will no doubt be a better brawl.

Stop eating/drinking and tell my daughter to forget about xmas and go to both lol

When was this discussed, when you were extremely pissed  Grin  I might be on my own here but Mayweather is a bigger draw for me
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: