LiveFight
October 17, 2017, 01:56:30 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Froch - Groves card spoiler  (Read 41654 times)
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #555 on: November 26, 2013, 07:29:21 AM »

I was there and Froch did not get booed. The ref's decision did

You were obviously asleep again when both fighters were getting interviewed at the end, he got absolutely hammered.
LiveFight
« Reply #555 on: November 26, 2013, 07:29:21 AM »

son of bonters
Executive Member

« Reply #556 on: November 26, 2013, 07:36:21 AM »

Are you being serious with this post dad???

I don't give a tuppenny F*ck about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed shitsack. That's more or less the thing.
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #557 on: November 26, 2013, 07:45:03 AM »

Like has already been said after a fight like that you can write off some of the comments in the interview, unless his next interview is the same.
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #558 on: November 26, 2013, 07:46:14 AM »

Are you being serious with this post dad???

He has finally lost the plot !!! Jumping back and forth supporting fighter to fighter has confused him, I have sympathy for him now instead of disbelief !!
Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #559 on: November 26, 2013, 08:23:15 AM »

He has finally lost the plot !!! Jumping back and forth supporting fighter to fighter has confused him, I have sympathy for him now instead of disbelief !!

I supported Froch. Before, during and after the fight. You've jumped bandwagons to Groves now, not me. Your problem. The booing commenced as a result of the ref's intervention, not anything to do with Froch. It continued because of that. If you whining Groves fans cannot understand that, I cannot help you. Anyone who takes notice of what boxers might say when the adrenalin's still pumping are just fools. At least Carl (my son) had enough about him to declare support for Groves beforehand instead of pretending to be a Froch fan just because you thought he would win! And Haye's still wank.   Grin
LiveFight
« Reply #559 on: November 26, 2013, 08:23:15 AM »

jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #560 on: November 26, 2013, 08:57:48 AM »

I supported Froch. Before, during and after the fight. You've jumped bandwagons to Groves now, not me. Your problem. The booing commenced as a result of the ref's intervention, not anything to do with Froch. It continued because of that. If you whining Groves fans cannot understand that, I cannot help you. Anyone who takes notice of what boxers might say when the adrenalin's still pumping are just fools. At least Carl (my son) had enough about him to declare support for Groves beforehand instead of pretending to be a Froch fan just because you thought he would win! And Haye's still wank.   Grin

Bandwagon my arse, I support both said before the fight and still do !! I never saw this as a problem before liking both and don't now  Tongue

The decision got booed originally then Froch not shaking George's hand and comments in the interview after got the crowd on his back !! I will challenge you to find anyone apart from yourself who was in the arena ( including froch fans ) that will say any different.
Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #561 on: November 26, 2013, 11:22:36 AM »

Bandwagon my arse, I support both said before the fight and still do !! I never saw this as a problem before liking both and don't now  Tongue

The decision got booed originally then Froch not shaking George's hand and comments in the interview after got the crowd on his back !! I will challenge you to find anyone apart from yourself who was in the arena ( including froch fans ) that will say any different.

BUT you see it as a problem if I do the same?  But anyway, I think I've got it now.  You supported Froch.......................no,no, I mean Groves......................oh hang on, was it Froch though..............no, no it was both at the same time.............I think?  Anyone else dizzy with all these U-turns?   Huh?
jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #562 on: November 26, 2013, 12:02:28 PM »

Like i said support Both, go back and check my posts  Smiley

Now again go and find another person who agrees with you that it wasn't Carl that was booed after the fight and that it was just the decision !!!

In fact don't come back until you do  Smiley
The Flaccid Member
V.I.P

« Reply #563 on: November 26, 2013, 12:31:44 PM »

Just watched the 6 round again, what the fk was George doing, dropping his gloves , ducking and bobbing on the ropes like that - Lunatic!

Carl Froch Vs George Groves - 6th Round 23.11.2013 [HD]
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 12:49:10 PM by The Flaccid Member » Logged
Box4life
V.I.P

« Reply #564 on: November 26, 2013, 02:44:05 PM »

Roll Eyes

« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 02:55:50 PM by Box4life » Logged

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #565 on: November 26, 2013, 02:50:55 PM »

Just watched the 6 round again, what the fk was George doing, dropping his gloves , ducking and bobbing on the ropes like that - Lunatic!

Grin

Less landed when he dropped his hands than it did when he was more conventional and stood with his hands up.

Great round.

Team Groves
dmp
Executive Member

« Reply #566 on: November 26, 2013, 03:24:13 PM »

jesus you really believe that,fan worship is something,but you take the prize fair play your a very loyal super fan.  
so the decision was wrong..
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 03:31:15 PM by dmp » Logged
Brick Top
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #567 on: November 26, 2013, 03:47:30 PM »

Taking Carl to school  Cool

jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #568 on: November 26, 2013, 07:12:22 PM »

37secs into the video.
Froch has his arms by his side, going back ward, taking big head shots, not firing back... should have been stopped.  Grin
Box4life
V.I.P

« Reply #569 on: November 26, 2013, 07:46:09 PM »

37secs into the video.
Froch has his arms by his side, going back ward, taking big head shots, not firing back... should have been stopped.  Grin
Grin

LiveFight

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: