LiveFight
December 13, 2017, 03:14:19 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prospect Show Ravenscraig 06-06-2014  (Read 1332 times)
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« on: June 05, 2014, 07:22:40 PM »

Heading over to the show tomorrow night going to be brilliant two mates are Boxing George Thomson and James Thomson can't wait to see both in action. George is going for his fifth professional win. James is having his second contest after a very impressive performance at the St.Andrews sporting club.

Also on the card is another young lad I've meet a few times called Jordan McCorry all three are terrific talents.

Get along if your in the area.

A Slice of Life
LiveFight
« on: June 05, 2014, 07:22:40 PM »

Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 09:42:50 PM »

Heading over to the show tomorrow night going to be brilliant two mates are Boxing George Thomson and James Thomson can't wait to see both in action. George is going for his fifth professional win. James is having his second contest after a very impressive performance at the St.Andrews sporting club.

Also on the card is another young lad I've meet a few times called Jordan McCorry all three are terrific talents.

Get along if your in the area.

Looking g forward to it mate , see you there
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 08:54:07 AM »

Great show last night and all the fighters I mentioned won :-) Young George Thomson is a nightmare to box he never gives you a minutes peace as his opponent found out last night six rounds of sheer punch volume.

James Thomson after me telling Alba to watch out for him had an indifferent performance after bringing a large following through he found it tough going against a very experienced awkward opponent very good learning fight for James.

Jordan McCorry continues to impress fast hands the power is starting to develop he just has to be wary of being caught on the way in. He'll be more than happy with his win.

Mention must also go to Scott Edgar who's worked tirelessly to drop weight and now compete at supermiddle weight he never gave his opponent a moment and got the deserved TKO.

Good catching up with Alba who next time can let me know about the comfy seating  Grin

A Slice of Life
Terrible
Executive Member

With great power, comes great responsibility

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 07:56:00 PM »

I lost on points to James Thomson as an amateur, he's a good fighter.
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 08:13:35 AM »

http://scottishfightnews.wordpress.com/2014/06/07/butcher-outpoints-quaye-on-top-of-stacked-prospect-show/

A Slice of Life
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 08:13:35 AM »

Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2014, 10:08:44 AM »

Thats a cracking site, Adam who runs it is doing well .
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 08:48:01 PM »

Thanks for posting lads I enjoyed that read. Grin

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
fightscorecollector

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 09:19:24 AM »

yep adam is doing a great job covering the boxing up here, it was a very good bill on friday. Alba you must be happy with the crowd etc, it should get 3/4 of a page in boxing news on thurs

http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

my boxing blog collecting scores from the best boxing sites
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: