LiveFight
October 23, 2017, 04:18:02 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Froch: Groves Can't Cut It At World Level, Why Should I Fight Him Again?  (Read 60821 times)
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 08:51:20 PM »

nail head and what the majority of knowledgable fans have been saying all along
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 08:51:20 PM »

jaimie77
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 09:03:52 PM »

I tell you what I noticed watching fight back was Barry Hearn at ringside, he was watching with no emotion at all whilst George was controlling the early rounds, looked a worried man, he was sitting next to Rachel who was obviously animated and getting behind Carl.
presa
Executive Member

Hardookan!

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2013, 09:46:33 PM »

Carl.. Cmon stop with the silly talk. Give credit where credits due. I used to think alot more of carl froch the boxer but the build up chat, after fight ignoring a simple handshake, then these EXCUSES for not honouring a great fight for the fans (who pay his wages) is bullshit.

He'd win alot more fans if wasnt being like this. Ward will beat him worse than last time anyone who thinks different is a fool.

Groves is world level, is a very good fighter and with a better camp now will go on and win a title.

'contendunt ad optimum'
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2013, 10:01:29 PM »

and will have both shoulders this time

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
Brick Top
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2013, 10:16:35 PM »

I tell you what I noticed watching fight back was Barry Hearn at ringside, he was watching with no emotion at all whilst George was controlling the early rounds, looked a worried man, he was sitting next to Rachel who was obviously animated and getting behind Carl.

I've heard it said before Barry actually has a soft spot for George where as Eddie is good pals with Carl so I wouldn't read too much into that
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2013, 10:16:35 PM »

Tito
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2013, 10:42:57 PM »

She wants muzzling all you can hear is her ''go on carl'' about a million times. Who would want her beside you screeching for a hour

Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2013, 10:54:13 PM »

Rumours now circulating that Stamford Bridge has been booked 10 May for the rematch and Hearn will announce it when he gets back from Canada
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2013, 10:56:08 PM »

She wants muzzling all you can hear is her ''go on carl'' about a million times. Who would want her beside you screeching for a hour

All about context.

Her screeching my name for an hour elsewhere could be quite entertaining.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2013, 10:56:47 PM »

Rumours now circulating that Stamford Bridge has been booked 10 May for the rematch and Hearn will announce it when he gets back from Canada

I hope they've shook hands on the deal.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2013, 11:05:57 PM »

I can comment in this:

Total bullshit.
Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2013, 11:07:55 PM »

I can comment in this:

Total bullshit.

I certainly imagine so, some twatter shite apparently
KnuckleSandwich

Gifted

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2013, 11:10:16 PM »

Hahaha - thats the funniest thing ive heard all year! Why would CF ever agree to that!
jorg21
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2013, 12:03:45 AM »

Carl the contradiction Froch! Carl doesn't want the rematch i've been saying it since his first comments on the Sunday and Monday after the fight he's coming up with every reason not to take the rematch Groves isn't world level? Why did he put a world champion on his arse and Carl was gone for 2 rounds afterwards aswell he didn't get back into it till round 8.
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2013, 12:30:37 AM »

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2013, 12:50:12 AM »

Don't be like that red, if we was all blind to the truth it would be no fun. Lucky for the fools on here me brick top and a few others know the dance.

Outside of that everyone else just repeats irrelevant tosh.

Wink

Team Groves
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: