LiveFight
December 12, 2017, 07:57:14 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Froch: Groves Can't Cut It At World Level, Why Should I Fight Him Again?  (Read 64828 times)
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #720 on: June 09, 2014, 07:30:23 PM »

It's not your backing of Froch that attracted that lable, but the constant and often pointless knocking of his last opponent. There was a clear lacking from some on hear to give Groves often the slightest bit of credit. Any thread brought up with him in an interview, the subject of the interview, what he would wear, the promtional methods he used all for some reason attracted the same drivel on here.  

Then we would be filled with the good old "I've been told" stuff which while maybe true, if your not going to reveal what it was or who told you then you can't expect people to take it a stone cold fact.

These are not things I am saying specficcally you did by the way, just a general overview of the things going on.

I mean the knocking of Groves on here by some for such petty things, in comparison makes me look like Carls biggest fan.

Il be honest i didn't really comment on a lot of those things but the other side were doing the same so it wasn't constant goading. IMO Groves mouth is what led to all this....if he just shut up and prepared in sted of doing every little pointless thing to try and wind Carl up than this constant back and forth would never of taken place. If Carl was to spark a guy like Kessler in that fashion than every froch fan on this forum would be instantly concerned but with groves it was just a party.
LiveFight
« Reply #720 on: June 09, 2014, 07:30:23 PM »

ScottMillwall
V.I.P
Executive Member

El Chocolatito

« Reply #721 on: June 09, 2014, 07:44:18 PM »

I think it's fair to say that, Froch, Groves, the Froch lot and the Groves lot have all acted like C**ts at some point during the last nine months or so. It's inevitable when there's such an event when that has such partisanship. What's done is done, no need to keep it going, in my opinion.
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #722 on: June 09, 2014, 08:00:38 PM »

Il be honest i didn't really comment on a lot of those things but the other side were doing the same so it wasn't constant goading. IMO Groves mouth is what led to all this....if he just shut up and prepared in sted of doing every little pointless thing to try and wind Carl up than this constant back and forth would never of taken place. If Carl was to spark a guy like Kessler in that fashion than every froch fan on this forum would be instantly concerned but with groves it was just a party.

I said and believe that Carl initially got all wound up over nothing and George just continued to feed off that.

I asked you lot loads of times to find something George said pre fight one that Carl was justified in moaning about as he did, I never recall getting an answer. Carl himself could not even answer.

With regards to your last sentence,  I think it's pretty poor taste in all honesty but I guess minimal credit can be given for honesty.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:04:16 PM by Aaron » Logged

Team Groves
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #723 on: June 09, 2014, 08:07:17 PM »

Why would George winding Carl up bother you though? I also said and believe that Carl initially got all wound up over nothing and George just continued to feed off that.

I asked you lot loads of times to find something George said pre fight one that Carl was justified in moaning about as he did, I never recall getting an answer. Carl himself could not even answer.

With regards to your last sentence,  I think it's pretty poor taste in all honesty but I guess minimal credit can be given for honesty.

Are you gonna cry, Eddie can't help you? Come on Aaron it's the same stuff the groves lot cried about when Degale did it to him. Nothing wound anyone up....we just took piss out of groves and his fans took piss out of froch.

O Yes Aaron because you didn't jump in the air when groves knocked froch down? I bet you were on the phone.....ambulance please phones for you arena.

Anyways what's done is done tko 9 ko 8 Vegas......move on people nothing to see here.

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #724 on: June 09, 2014, 08:15:10 PM »

Are you gonna cry, Eddie can't help you? Come on Aaron it's the same stuff the groves lot cried about when Degale did it to him. Nothing wound anyone up....we just took piss out of groves and his fans took piss out of froch.

O Yes Aaron because you didn't jump in the air when groves knocked froch down? I bet you were on the phone.....ambulance please phones for you arena.

Anyways what's done is done tko 9 ko 8 Vegas......move on people nothing to see here.

Carls "disrespect " agenda started long before then and your well aware of that.

And there's no comparison between Carl and Georges knockdown as you also know.

We'll see who moves on next time George fights and what gets posted on here.

Roll on September,  team groves.

Team Groves
LiveFight
« Reply #724 on: June 09, 2014, 08:15:10 PM »

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #725 on: June 09, 2014, 08:26:16 PM »

Carls "disrespect " agenda started long before then and your well aware of that.

Haha....who is this groves fella?
Skratch-Alien
V.I.P
Executive Member

SWINES

« Reply #726 on: June 09, 2014, 08:33:37 PM »

Aaron, Groves was saying all kinds of shit about Froch way before the fight was signed mate.
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #727 on: June 09, 2014, 08:35:50 PM »

Aaron, Groves was saying all kinds of shit about Froch way before the fight was signed mate.

Such as?

Give me something George said repeatedly that you remember?

Team Groves
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #728 on: June 09, 2014, 09:03:20 PM »

Bottom line is, regardless of who started it, Carl finished it, and BRUTALLY...Carl won the war, let's move on now lads...
Terrible
Executive Member

With great power, comes great responsibility

« Reply #729 on: June 09, 2014, 09:24:31 PM »

Bottom line is, regardless of who started it, Carl finished it, and BRUTALLY...Carl won the war, let's move on now lads...

Amen
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #730 on: June 09, 2014, 09:28:46 PM »

Im the biggest supporter of Carl's and even im bored.

We are now at the point of arguing over previous arguments?

Seriously , everyone - stop it now.

Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #731 on: June 09, 2014, 09:29:55 PM »

Locked.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: