LiveFight
February 24, 2018, 07:48:33 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Vine that summed up Last Night (Possible Spoiler)  (Read 1296 times)
Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« on: June 01, 2014, 09:14:03 AM »

Grin

https://vine.co/v/MpKB9MO9UEj
LiveFight
« on: June 01, 2014, 09:14:03 AM »

SeaLegs

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 10:07:14 AM »

Does anyone know the story or the ring entrances - did Eddie stitch Groves up to make him look a tosser by roping him into it and then having Carl walk in with his team and no other bullshit, or was it Sauerlands doing? Seemed a very German entrance from Groves.
Alba
Executive Member

@Albagary
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 10:25:44 AM »

Does anyone know the story or the ring entrances - did Eddie stitch Groves up to make him look a tosser by roping him into it and then having Carl walk in with his team and no other bullshit, or was it Sauerlands doing? Seemed a very German entrance from Groves.

aye a red bus is very german aint it... (sauerlands aint german btw mate) but i bet GG had it written in the contract proberly... look at his entrance and look at CF, it summed up the build up to the fight in my opnoon
SeaLegs

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 11:37:53 AM »

aye a red bus is very german aint it... (sauerlands aint german btw mate) but i bet GG had it written in the contract proberly... look at his entrance and look at CF, it summed up the build up to the fight in my opnoon

No need to be a persnickety little bitch  over it - meant the whole production - fire eating and all that jazz, reminded me of the entrances of the big German shows, so wondered if it was Kalle's doing.

And re the Sauerlands not being German - another petty point - they're a German promotional outfit as far as I'm aware unless you care to enlighten me.

EDIT: Apologies for the overreaction on reading back anyway, esp if you were just being sarcastic - will blame the hangover - don't do them as well as I used to.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 11:49:06 AM by SeaLegs » Logged
Alba
Executive Member

@Albagary
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 03:40:50 PM »

No need to be a persnickety little bitch  over it - meant the whole production - fire eating and all that jazz, reminded me of the entrances of the big German shows, so wondered if it was Kalle's doing.

And re the Sauerlands not being German - another petty point - they're a German promotional outfit as far as I'm aware unless you care to enlighten me.

EDIT: Apologies for the overreaction on reading back anyway, esp if you were just being sarcastic - will blame the hangover - don't do them as well as I used to.

Wind yer neck in... It clearly was a f***ing joke. Anyway, they are British born,and even speak with a British accent.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 03:40:50 PM »

Heathen
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 04:27:13 PM »

Wind yer neck in... It clearly was a f***ing joke. Anyway, they are British born,and even speak with a British accent.

Didn't know they were born here - just thought they were schooled here.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 04:29:48 PM by Heathen » Logged
SeaLegs

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 04:54:55 PM »

Did realise I was being a bit of a narky bastatd after I sent as read it as you being picky. As far as I'm aware I'm with Heathen - Sauerland brothers were just educated here, hence the accent.
Bristol
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 06:27:41 PM »

Had no idea they where born here i know they where educated here though.
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: