LiveFight
October 21, 2017, 08:27:15 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IFL TV  (Read 2012 times)
Tappers

« on: May 03, 2015, 04:04:38 PM »

Really strange....I go on their site a lot for interviews. But yesterday and today all I am getting is 'Account suspended" page. Has kugan payed the bills???
LiveFight
« on: May 03, 2015, 04:04:38 PM »

Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2015, 04:08:01 PM »

Really strange....I go on their site a lot for interviews. But yesterday and today all I am getting is 'Account suspended" page. Has kugan payed the bills???

That message means its YOUR account mate I'm afraid.

Ive just logged on and its fine.
Tappers

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 04:33:15 PM »

Ok thanks Red I will try and log in again.
Tappers

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 04:37:49 PM »

Red. Has IFL TV changed to a members only site? I watch their videos but have never subscribed or commented. Or do you think they are overloaded with people wanting to download their content??
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 05:34:29 PM »

Red. Has IFL TV changed to a members only site? I watch their videos but have never subscribed or commented. Or do you think they are overloaded with people wanting to download their content??

It's just a standard youtube channel, they dont do paid content on there.

Maybe try deleting cookies and browsing history and trying again. Or if you use chrome, use Internet Explorer (or vice versa).
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 05:34:29 PM »

SeaLegs

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2015, 05:44:54 PM »

Just find their channel on YouTube as opposed to the ifltv.co.uk website.
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 07:52:19 AM »

You been leaving comments on the videos?

Go directly to youtube... then ifl.

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 08:17:33 PM »

Slightly off the original topic but not worth starting a new thread.

Has anyone seen the latest IFL interview with Kugan pretty much getting Eddie to explain and justify why he couldn't be ringside?

At first I thought it was a bit of a liberty on Hearns part, but then listening to the reasoning I completely understood.

What surprised me though was the way Kugan was throwing a hissyfit. As he went on it was embarrassing. I know he does a lot in terms of promotion but that's his job for his company. He has no divine right for ringside seats to any fight. I'm surprised Hearn didn't say to him who the f*ck do you think you are and to f*ck off.

Anyone else seen it/thinking the same thing?
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 07:11:16 AM »

Not seen it, post it up Driscoll
Kent_Boxing_Fan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 09:52:43 AM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_pJI8A0RMc&t=715s

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 03:22:33 PM »

50% of an interview discussing why one guy not remotely important in the grand scheme of things was not allowed a ringside seat. It's one of few interviews In which Hearn was right, and Kugans twitter response was more embarrassing than anything that could of happened had he tried to sneak in.

I film still do the odd decent interview, but though I get there reasons their in house relationship with matchroom kind damages the integrity of their content. You can rest assure they will never cross Hearn and even pushing him on iffy subjects you can hear the restraint in his tone not to sound too critical.

Anyone explain how they make money off YouTube? I'm clueless as to how all that works.

Team Groves
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2017, 06:17:05 PM »

IFltv provides a great service for boxing fans. Kugan is a touchy guy, always seems vigilant for inbound attacks and can be a combative character. James is more easy going and middle-of-the-road personality.

Regardless they both put the miles in to get interviews from the bottom to the top of cards and this was a massive show and for Bonte to ban him was a bit rich.

And Kugan was always going to get emotional about it. And feelings aside for the guy, you got to see his angle that's he been at all the shit shows with no clicks/views and then when he can get a few hits he doesn't get the chance.

The big shows are the carrot.

Believe me, he'd get 20,000 times the views/clicks from a post-fight interview with Anthony Joshua after Wembley than Masher Dodd at the Olympia.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 06:19:54 PM by Red » Logged
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 08:21:11 PM »

IFltv provides a great service for boxing fans. Kugan is a touchy guy, always seems vigilant for inbound attacks and can be a combative character. James is more easy going and middle-of-the-road personality.

Regardless they both put the miles in to get interviews from the bottom to the top of cards and this was a massive show and for Bonte to ban him was a bit rich.

And Kugan was always going to get emotional about it. And feelings aside for the guy, you got to see his angle that's he been at all the shit shows with no clicks/views and then when he can get a few hits he doesn't get the chance.

The big shows are the carrot.

Believe me, he'd get 20,000 times the views/clicks from a post-fight interview with Anthony Joshua after Wembley than Masher Dodd at the Olympia.

I get that, but he's not got the given right he seems to think he should have. Like Eddie told him he gets incredible opportunities and will get more but the minute it gets tricky he takes to Twitter and verbally abuses a guy. If he is prevented from attending the rematch it's his own doing.

Team Groves
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2017, 12:10:40 PM »

Kugan is currently having some sort of meltdown across social media doesn't make for good reading at all, The guy maybe needs to take a break and seek some help.

A Slice of Life
DLINKLA
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2017, 08:36:42 PM »

I think we are missing the point IFL were not banned and Infact James (from IFL) attended and was ringside

It was Kugan that wasn't allowed

"Stay Calm And Pass The Ball To Me" -- I'd Rather Walk Alone #19
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: