LiveFight
December 18, 2017, 10:10:35 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bradley-Vargas is official  (Read 2439 times)
stevenmason

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 11:22:52 PM »

Yes, Porter v Broner is appealing. Heard its at a catchweight of 144lb I think. Its a dangerous one for Broner but couldn't care less for Bradley v Vargas.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 11:22:52 PM »

Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2015, 08:10:12 AM »

Broner v porter might well be worth staying up for.

What has happened to Bradley ??
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 08:11:59 AM by Scarface » Logged

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
The_Answer
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2015, 03:18:06 PM »

Broner v porter might well be worth staying up for.

What has happened to Bradley ??

He seems hell bent on squandering the prime of his career trying to be some sort of brawler/knock out artist and he's making himself look ridiculous.

Talk about throwing away the momentum he gave himself after putting on a boxing clinic against Marquez.

I started to lose interest after the Manny rematch, the biggest opportunity of his career and he didn't even attempt to box just swinging wild hooks into thin air.

Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2015, 05:36:18 PM »

He seems hell bent on squandering the prime of his career trying to be some sort of brawler/knock out artist and he's making himself look ridiculous.

Talk about throwing away the momentum he gave himself after putting on a boxing clinic against Marquez.

I started to lose interest after the Manny rematch, the biggest opportunity of his career and he didn't even attempt to box just swinging wild hooks into thin air.

Do you think it also has something to do with not being able to fight anybody outside of the top rank stable. The welterweight division is stacked but he is like the forgotten man. Or has he lost motivation now that he has faced manny and marquez.

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
The_Answer
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2015, 06:34:01 PM »

Do you think it also has something to do with not being able to fight anybody outside of the top rank stable. The welterweight division is stacked but he is like the forgotten man. Or has he lost motivation now that he has faced manny and marquez.

There's still options for him.. Rios, Matthyse, Prov rematch. He could box circles around all 3 and put his name back in the mix... but he needs to drop the machismo and get back to boxing.

LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2015, 06:34:01 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: