LiveFight
December 12, 2017, 07:51:14 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GGG v Lemieux  (Read 40916 times)
ScottMillwall
V.I.P
Executive Member

El Chocolatito

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2015, 09:26:22 AM »

Im pretty nervous about Gonzalez, I must admit. Viloria looks to be in tremendous shape and I saw a picture of Gonzalez looking rather gaunt yesterday. It should be a cracking fight either way.
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2015, 09:26:22 AM »

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2015, 10:16:17 AM »

GGG will likely get hit harder than he has ever been(unless he can get the win early)

I think Golovkin has a decent chin tbh but it will be interesting to see how it copes v Lemieuxs power.
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2015, 10:24:27 AM »

Cant Wait!!

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 10:26:40 AM by Kevan2 » Logged

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
cowboy55
the court jester supreme
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2015, 12:54:10 PM »

while being in NYC tomorrow will be missing the fight (seeing a Broadway show) if you're wandering Tmes Square in the afternoon look for the black denim Ricky Hatton jacket-that's the "Cowboy" Grin

god bless ya Larry Costa-running laps in that track in the sky&remember all the little dudes-they're what it's all about mateys
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2015, 06:21:54 PM »

while being in NYC tomorrow will be missing the fight (seeing a Broadway show) if you're wandering Tmes Square in the afternoon look for the black denim Ricky Hatton jacket-that's the "Cowboy" Grin

Tried mad tested that jacket lol..

I spot you by your crazy ass handlebar moustache  Cool
LiveFight
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2015, 06:21:54 PM »

wbamitch

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2015, 08:58:17 AM »

Really looking forward to this card tomorrow night.  Not often you can get odds of 1/16 on a guy to win yet still have a fight to look forward too.  Paddy are doing 8's on both guys to get knocked down which could provide a bit of interest.  Have to favour both GGG and Gonzalez to prevail but both Lemieux and Viloria should both give it everything.

Feel the same, really looking forward to it, it could turn out to be done in quick and dominating fashion by the two favorites but you can't knock these match up's at all. The opponents warrant their shots, look confident and will bring everything. I'm going to for GGG in 6, beating Lemieux up towards the end with maybe a bit of heavy trading early on, don't know much about Viloria but i have to fancy Gonzalez to again look impressive and get the job done, keep his momentum going.
Vlad The Impaler
V.I.P

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2015, 06:49:02 PM »

Can't wait for this one, defo staying up for it.

What's the estimated ring walk times for main event?
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2015, 07:44:00 PM »

Can't wait for this one, defo staying up for it.

What's the estimated ring walk times for main event?

Said 5am on the BN website.
SteveR
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2015, 08:58:19 PM »

Always nice to see some respect for the opponent in the build up
middleweight

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2015, 10:43:20 PM »

Said 5am on the BN website.

Don't think it'll be that late. GGG will probably be in the ring 11pm local time which is 4am here. Gonzalez will probably start around 3am here
brocktonbomber
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2015, 11:42:30 PM »

Don't think it'll be that late. GGG will probably be in the ring 11pm local time which is 4am here. Gonzalez will probably start around 3am here
PPV starts at 9 pm here with three 12 round fights before the main event. So, I'd guess GGG in the ring closer to midnight than 11. Guess it depends how the undercard fights go. Enjoy the fights. Cost $60 plus fees ($65 total) here. Wouldn't pay that much by myself, but a couple of friends want to see it and we'll split the cost three ways. Excited about Gonzalez-Viloria, too.
middleweight

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2015, 12:02:53 AM »

PPV starts at 9 pm here with three 12 round fights before the main event. So, I'd guess GGG in the ring closer to midnight than 11. Guess it depends how the undercard fights go. Enjoy the fights. Cost $60 plus fees ($65 total) here. Wouldn't pay that much by myself, but a couple of friends want to see it and we'll split the cost three ways. Excited about Gonzalez-Viloria, too.

I stand corrected  Grin Are they usually that late?
liamo

« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2015, 01:46:20 AM »

F*ck me this is a valiant effort from O'kane
Methodical4u
Executive Member

I cheat :-)

« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2015, 02:17:18 AM »

Was gonna buy this one, but just got back from my friends wedding, so now I'm trying to find a link
dmp
Executive Member

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2015, 02:35:13 AM »

fk thats steep
cant u stream it there 
it been a long day with the rugby [wales losing gutted]but i wont miss this
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: