LiveFight
October 19, 2017, 12:42:40 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smith - Fielding  (Read 9204 times)
V.I.P
Executive Member

Team Sevens

« on: October 31, 2015, 06:09:23 AM »

Can't wait for this one, like a dickhead I never got tickets but it's going to be fireworks, nice bit of needle between Oliver Harrison and Joe Gallagher too

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7W7tyoJFvo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7W7tyoJFvo</a>
LiveFight
« on: October 31, 2015, 06:09:23 AM »

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 02:54:47 PM »

Never really thought much of Fielding, so is smith is half as good as the hype would have you believe he needs to win convincingly for me.

Anyone else find Joe Gallagher very hard to take too?

Team Groves
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 03:09:02 PM »

Worth a cheeky bet on Fielding...he carries decent power and if his body can takes Smiths shots than its game on.
Every Cloud
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 05:28:23 PM »

Cant stand Gallager
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 10:17:54 PM »

I like smith but really can't take to Gallagher. On the other hand I've spoken to Harrison on a few occasions and he's always been really decent.
Shame I'm even talking about the trainers rather than the fighters, but they seem to have made this about them.
I fancy smith to win handily, but rocky does have a dig on him. Be interesting if he lands clean.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 10:17:54 PM »

Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 12:21:37 AM »

Never really thought much of Fielding, so is smith is half as good as the hype would have you believe he needs to win convincingly for me.

Anyone else find Joe Gallagher very hard to take too?

Joe Gallagher is a bellend. A huge self-promoting bellend.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 08:56:22 AM »

There must be something about him because it seems quite a few of his fighters opponents have ended up talking about him.

He does seem pretty full of himself.

Team Groves
V.I.P
Executive Member

Team Sevens

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2015, 06:12:46 AM »

I can only go off personal experience and Joe was sound in Kiel with us, him and Quigg stopped and chatted for a while no bother at all, I also think he generates a bit of the old siege mentality in the gym or at least that's how it looks from the outside, all his fighters seem to give him loads of credit / respect

Thinking this is going to finish with a stoppage from a Callum Smith body shot in the middle rounds, going for 7 obviously
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2015, 09:14:40 AM »

Looking forward to this at the weekend after some of the rubbish that has been served up lately.  Seems like it hasn't had much build up behind it but maybe that's because it's a good old fashioned British Title fight instead of a mismatch for a dubious Interim or Intercontinental title.

I haven't been particularly sold on Smith yet but I think this will give a decent benchmark as to where he has the ability to go if he can come through Fielding.
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2015, 12:28:19 PM »

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10050118/rocky-fielding-is-mentally-weak-says-callum-smiths-trainer-joe-gallagher

Totally agree. Can't stand the man. When he had the long undefeated run he was unbearable
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2015, 09:48:19 PM »

Trundling over to this, smith has to win and I expect him to.

decent local scrap
Goldenboy87
Executive Member

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2015, 10:15:18 PM »

Really fancy Fielding in this one, not bought in to this Callum Smith hype at all and think Fielding definitely has a dig to worry Smith. Gonna go with Fielding TKO!

Not a Gallagher fan either, just can't shut him up talking utter shite.
V.I.P
Executive Member

Team Sevens

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2015, 08:16:56 PM »

Anyone going to the weigh in tomorrow?
liamo

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2015, 03:37:54 AM »

One thing I noticed from the face-off... Jesus Christ does smith have have skinny legs on him. Don't fancy him taking any heavy shots with this chicken drumsticks holding him up
DANIELK104

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2015, 04:57:40 AM »

Smith has been the one who has been promoted and pushed to the hilt by Matchroom whereas Rocky has gone about his business quietly and positively.

The last few outings show he has upped his game and improved vastly compared to previous fights and looks like he has really been putting in the shifts in the gym and working on his game.

In all honesty I think Smith beats him but I just have a feeling that Fielding can pull off the upset with a late TKO victory.

"Celtic jerseys are not for second best, they don't shrink to fit inferior players" - Jock Stein - Greatest Celtic Manager Ever!!
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: