LiveFight
October 19, 2017, 07:48:03 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Smith - Fielding  (Read 9209 times)
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2015, 05:58:32 AM »

I've always thought Smith would win if they ever fought but it's not a given.

It's interesting that all of the talk is coming from the Smith Camp. Gallagher, Callum even Paul trying to convince everyone that Fielding is weak minded and not good enough. It almost sounds as if they are trying to convince themselves. Fielding has just kept quiet and just gone about his business.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2015, 05:58:32 AM »

jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2015, 08:53:46 AM »

I would love to see Paul Smith's face if Fielding beats Callum
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2015, 09:46:54 AM »

Anyone going to the weigh in tomorrow?

Have you arranged to meet Socrates for this? If so might get to put a face to the name
V.I.P
Executive Member

Team Sevens

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2015, 06:20:00 PM »

Have you arranged to meet Socrates for this? If so might get to put a face to the name

Unless I can sort 3 tickets together I am not going mate, didn't think it would be a probes getting tickets and by the time I got round to it, all that was left was 150 tickets! will see you at the Quigg Frampton card if you're going there...
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2015, 06:32:35 PM »

Unless I can sort 3 tickets together I am not going mate, didn't think it would be a probes getting tickets and by the time I got round to it, all that was left was 150 tickets! will see you at the Quigg Frampton card if you're going there...

I'd miss my daughters birthdays for the quigg card :-)
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2015, 06:32:35 PM »

Goldenboy87
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2015, 11:09:25 PM »

Gallagher is a right shithouse!! Harrison had a word with him after the weigh in and look like he was lost for words for once!

I'm a Mancunian but really want Roxky to win as he has been overlooked and underestimated by this Smith Brother nonsense. Hopefully we don't have to listen to Puals bias tomorrow as we usually do
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2015, 07:25:54 AM »

Rocky Fielding doing the Joe Gallagher finger point pose in the photo is hilarious.

Gallagher looks really pissed off too.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2015, 08:36:25 AM »

The other thing is that Smith looks pretty drawn to me.

I've never for one second considered Fielding winning this one, but a tiny part of me is leaning that way now.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2015, 08:41:49 AM »

One thing I noticed from the face-off... Jesus Christ does smith have have skinny legs on him. Don't fancy him taking any heavy shots with this chicken drumsticks holding him up

I clocked that.

Team Groves
wbamitch

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2015, 12:27:54 PM »

Looking forward to the fight, glad it's been made now. I do feel Fielding is being a bit overlooked and his recent improvement could see him getting to Smith but I think Smith's body shots will be key in this eventually setting up a finish for him. I haven't being overly sold on Smith, I thought he has looked decent but as I've said I think his bit more variety in going to the body will see him through this one.
Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2015, 03:57:07 PM »

I find it hard to imagine Smith being beaten from what I've seen, but there's always naysayers with an upcoming fighter like him.  Never, ever understood the negativity towards Gallagher, who I understand is one of the most dedicated trainers in the business.  I never think that any trainer can truly make a silk purse out of a sow's ear and the basic boxing ability has to be in place.  Then, with more and more success, there comes the 'aura' with the likes of Freddie Roach and fighters gain so much greater self belief with someone like him in their corner.  My younger son, Dave, (not the one who posts on here) had a day out at the Gallagher Gym some time ago and was made to feel most welcome so I guess you have to speak as you find.
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2015, 04:31:50 PM »

I like Fielding but Smith will outbox him
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2015, 04:46:01 PM »

The sports channel out here hasn't picked it up. Would appreciate it if someone could DM me a site where I could try to find a link.
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2015, 05:38:58 PM »

I find it hard to imagine Smith being beaten from what I've seen, but there's always naysayers with an upcoming fighter like him.  Never, ever understood the negativity towards Gallagher, who I understand is one of the most dedicated trainers in the business.  I never think that any trainer can truly make a silk purse out of a sow's ear and the basic boxing ability has to be in place.  Then, with more and more success, there comes the 'aura' with the likes of Freddie Roach and fighters gain so much greater self belief with someone like him in their corner.  My younger son, Dave, (not the one who posts on here) had a day out at the Gallagher Gym some time ago and was made to feel most welcome so I guess you have to speak as you find.

I just think Joe can come across as very arrogant at times, in person he may be a very nice guy.

Team Groves
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2015, 05:43:37 PM »

So who fancies Fielding for the k.o?
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: