LiveFight
October 17, 2017, 01:49:39 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Poll
Question: Who Wins ?
Scott Quigg KO - 36 (39.6%)
Scott Quigg PTS - 12 (13.2%)
Carl Frampton KO - 16 (17.6%)
Carl Frampton PTS - 26 (28.6%)
Draw - 1 (1.1%)
Total Voters: 91

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quigg vs Frampton | February 27th | POLL | Ticket information thread  (Read 61854 times)
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2015, 07:30:55 AM »

Quigg by K.O. I just feel he has the beating of Carl.

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2015, 07:30:55 AM »

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2015, 09:19:18 AM »

If Carl boxes I think he takes it on points, yes he was shabby in America but it may be a blessing in disguise to get such a shock early on in that fight. However he boxed lovely in some of the rounds that followed and it's his boxing skill that will see him home.

If he'd have come from that fight happy with his performance I'd be worried, but he was not and knows he was too eager to impress early on.

No way will he treat scott with the same contempt that nearly cost him vs Gonzales. His vulnerability to a left hook was shown in that fight though and I'm hoping he works on eliminating small errors like that.

I expect both guys to be at there best, and I don't think previous fights will mean a thing. They will both do what they do, and whoever does it best will win. Form etc counts for nothing in a fight which both guys have wanted so badly.

Team Groves
Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2015, 09:28:20 AM »

Huge fight and about time too, but anyway at least they've finally got it on.  I've voted Quigg stoppage but that is a vote with my heart, rather than my head.  I don't think you could ever write off Quigg but my head somehow tells me that Frampton may be his nemesis.  I sincerely hope not but the main thing is we get to see the fight  -  maybe in person, if tickets can be bought.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2015, 10:21:56 AM »

Reserved a hotel earlier and will probably book flights up tonight. 

Glad it's finally on.  I wonder if the trip to the US was a bit of a wake-up call as for all the talk that Frampton wouldn't be dictated to, they didn't even negotiate a neutral venue.  Although Belfast is closer to Manchester than where I live so I can't see it making a huge difference.  The 50/50 ticket split, if accurate, is essentially meaningless in the era of the internet though.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2015, 10:33:40 AM »

It's such a 50/50...before their last fights I was convinced that Frampton stops Quigg but now it could well be the other way around. Just hope it's a good scrap, I expect they will both turn up to hurt each other. Great fight.
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2015, 10:33:40 AM »

tweetstreet
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2015, 10:34:17 AM »

Haven't been to a live event I quite a while now, just hoping I can get the cash together for this one,
I need to be ringside though and that won't be cheap! Haha
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2015, 10:59:47 AM »

jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2015, 12:10:17 PM »

HAs anyone else seen that on their press release Sky didn't promote that it was live on Sky Sports or Sky Box Office. Just Sky usually start self promoting straight away, wonder if it has not been decided yet?
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2015, 12:26:58 PM »

I do wish you massive 'Frampton' fans who have been slating Scott to me for a couple of years would F*ck off and get your tickets from the Frampton allocation....

Why would you want to sit with us Quigg fans when yours are 'The best' with the best atmosphere in boxing?

Bit hypocritical boys :-)

& Yeah you know who you are  Grin Grin Grin Grin 
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2015, 12:27:46 PM »

HAs anyone else seen that on their press release Sky didn't promote that it was live on Sky Sports or Sky Box Office. Just Sky usually start self promoting straight away, wonder if it has not been decided yet?

Id be astonished if this wasn't box office
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2015, 12:32:29 PM »

Id be astonished if this wasn't box office

Same here.  For all McGuigan was saying about wanting it on ITV, I can't see any way they'd be willing to stump up the necessary cash.  I imagine it's because Joshua v Whyte will be announced as PPV today so they are leaving the confirming this this one as PPV for a bit.  They wouldn't have had the signing on Sky if they weren't going to be making money from it.
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2015, 12:54:24 PM »

Same here.  For all McGuigan was saying about wanting it on ITV, I can't see any way they'd be willing to stump up the necessary cash.  I imagine it's because Joshua v Whyte will be announced as PPV today so they are leaving the confirming this this one as PPV for a bit.  They wouldn't have had the signing on Sky if they weren't going to be making money from it.
I see what your saying and in all likliehood it will be but usually they can't stop themselves promoting straight away it as "live & exclusive on sky"
ScottMillwall
V.I.P
Executive Member

El Chocolatito

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2015, 12:54:50 PM »

I do wish you massive 'Frampton' fans who have been slating Scott to me for a couple of years would F*ck off and get your tickets from the Frampton allocation....

Why would you want to sit with us Quigg fans when yours are 'The best' with the best atmosphere in boxing?

Bit hypocritical boys :-)

& Yeah you know who you are  Grin Grin Grin Grin  

Surely it's because Frampton's allocation is likely to be sold quicker than Quigg's?
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2015, 01:11:53 PM »

Surely it's because Frampton's allocation is likely to be sold quicker than Quigg's?

I'm pretty sure the people i am on about cant be bothered trying..  Wink

If i was a die hard Frampton fan I'd want to be amongst them, saviour the moment.

Similar when i travelled for the ashes, no way was I sitting in with the Ozzies, Barmy Army is where I went..

Oh and I dont want them sat with me 'IF' Quigg loses   Grin
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2015, 03:12:46 PM »

I'm pretty sure the people i am on about cant be bothered trying..  Wink

If i was a die hard Frampton fan I'd want to be amongst them, saviour the moment.

Similar when i travelled for the ashes, no way was I sitting in with the Ozzies, Barmy Army is where I went..

Oh and I dont want them sat with me 'IF' Quigg loses   Grin

If I'm in the quigg section (all three rows of it), I'm hoping to be next to bonters so when he falls asleep I get more arm room.

Chances are it will be the 60 or so quigg fans who through no faults of there  own will be sitting amongst the jackal army.

Team Groves
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: