LiveFight
October 19, 2017, 12:30:47 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Poll
Question: Who Wins ?
Scott Quigg KO - 36 (39.6%)
Scott Quigg PTS - 12 (13.2%)
Carl Frampton KO - 16 (17.6%)
Carl Frampton PTS - 26 (28.6%)
Draw - 1 (1.1%)
Total Voters: 91

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quigg vs Frampton | February 27th | POLL | Ticket information thread  (Read 62075 times)
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2015, 03:58:23 PM »

If I'm in the quigg section (all three rows of it), I'm hoping to be next to bonters so when he falls asleep I get more arm room.

Chances are it will be the 60 or so quigg fans who through no faults of there  own will be sitting amongst the jackal army.

Jaimie will need two seats as he's bound to switch between which fighter he's supporting several times during the fight.
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2015, 03:58:23 PM »

Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2015, 04:06:09 PM »

Joking aside, I'm getting Quigg tickets from Quigg's family after getting to know them these last few years.

We had bother at his last fight because people couldn't keep their mouth shut shouting about Frampton. I'm keen to avoid a repeat of that, particularly as the atmosphere will be more charged at this one and because it reflects poorly on me.

Need to have a think about this.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
one more round

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2015, 01:12:27 AM »

HAs anyone else seen that on their press release Sky didn't promote that it was live on Sky Sports or Sky Box Office. Just Sky usually start self promoting straight away, wonder if it has not been decided yet?

It's going to be sky box office pal
one more round

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2015, 01:19:01 AM »

If I'm in the quigg section (all three rows of it), I'm hoping to be next to bonters so when he falls asleep I get more arm room.

Chances are it will be the 60 or so quigg fans who through no faults of there  own will be sitting amongst the jackal army.

Well I'm having just short of that many so going to be a lot more than 60. There will be a lot of Irish fans there but that's only because they have no one/ anything else to cheers about!!
But end of the day it's going to be a belting night and just what British boxing needs
V.I.P
Executive Member

Team Sevens

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2015, 05:50:47 AM »

Joking aside, I'm getting Quigg tickets from Quigg's family after getting to know them these last few years.

We had bother at his last fight because people couldn't keep their mouth shut shouting about Frampton. I'm keen to avoid a repeat of that, particularly as the atmosphere will be more charged at this one and because it reflects poorly on me.

Add 3 more if you can mate, we will definitely be at this one
LiveFight
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2015, 05:50:47 AM »

Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2015, 07:20:36 AM »

Well I'm having just short of that many so going to be a lot more than 60. There will be a lot of Irish fans there but that's only because they have no one/ anything else to cheers about!!
But end of the day it's going to be a belting night and just what British boxing needs

You really are clueless,if you think Ireland Ave nothing else to cheer. I know you think your witty but your constant nut hugging of Quigg became boring after your 5th post .
one more round

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2015, 09:11:12 AM »

You really are clueless,if you think Ireland Ave nothing else to cheer. I know you think your witty but your constant nut hugging of Quigg became boring after your 5th post .

It's called banter!! So I can't show support for a friend because it bores you. Sorry but I'm going to carry on "nut hugging until the day he beats frampton
cloughie
Executive Member

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2015, 10:06:10 AM »

#Bantz
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2015, 11:06:32 AM »

I KNOW THE SOLUTION :-)

Though your call  Wink lol
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2015, 11:11:24 AM »

As for the slagging the Irish it is all Banter, its not meant to offend. I have 'proper' Irish mates on here and i regularly have a dig like they do with me.

Quote Irishpaddy.

"Oi Faulks when you giving me my six counties back you English Motherfucker"  Team Gerry

So if anyone gets offended apologies, it really isnt meant to.

Truth be known i have massive respect for the fact you potato farmers will bring that many over to this.. Proper Support.

But thats the last time youll get anything remotely respectful out of me until after the war  Wink

Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2015, 02:09:54 PM »

I think i will get some avatars made up for fight month, so people can pick sides.

Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2015, 02:22:46 PM »

Thing about irish support is they create a decent atmosphere.

I remember khan v m cc loskeys  a fee years ago and to be honest it was about 60-70 pc fan base in the irish man's favour.

And it was a cracking atmosphere,one of the best I've experienced , even if the fight was ended prematurely.

cloughie
Executive Member

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2015, 03:05:37 PM »

Alba - i was at that one - 88/1 for McCloskey 10th rd KO - and i had a tenner on it - and they stopped it for a paper cut - what a fix! McCloskey was controlling the ring at that stage of the fight, Khans shots were not doing anything.

ah well  . .
but it was a cracking weekend !

rgds,

Cloughie
son of bonters
Executive Member

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2015, 04:22:15 PM »

Huge fight and about time too, but anyway at least they've finally got it on.  I've voted Quigg stoppage but that is a vote with my heart, rather than my head.  I don't think you could ever write off Quigg but my head somehow tells me that Frampton may be his nemesis.  I sincerely hope not but the main thing is we get to see the fight  -  maybe in person, if tickets can be bought.

I hope so, as we've reserved a hotel room.

I don't give a tuppenny F*ck about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed shitsack. That's more or less the thing.
son of bonters
Executive Member

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2015, 04:25:15 PM »

Grin  Grin

I don't give a tuppenny F*ck about your moral conundrum, you meat-headed shitsack. That's more or less the thing.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: