LiveFight
October 21, 2017, 03:07:48 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: December 12th card  (Read 6114 times)
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 12:24:43 PM »

Just seen that Kevin Mitchell will face Ismael Barroso for the interim WBA title that Mathews vacated the other day.  Cue Eddie now being able to claim there is a world title fight on the bill.

im waiting for Campbell and Warringons opponents to be name....than im checking the odds on sky bet for all matchroom fighter to win...still doubt I will get evens.
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 12:24:43 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2015, 02:08:47 PM »

Only just realised that the Enzo v RJJ fight is on the same night from Russia.  I'll be watching that instead of paying £17 to watch a British title fight on Sky.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2015, 09:48:23 AM »

im waiting for Campbell and Warringons opponents to be name....than im checking the odds on sky bet for all matchroom fighter to win...still doubt I will get evens.

Warrington confirmed to be fighting Jorge Sanchez who has got a record of 15-0 from fighting nobodies.  Last opponent was 8-7-3, the one before 6-11-2.  Can't wait to hear about how 'dangerous' he is because of his 9 KO's from those 15 wins.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2015, 12:08:39 PM »

Warrington confirmed to be fighting Jorge Sanchez who has got a record of 15-0 from fighting nobodies.  Last opponent was 8-7-3, the one before 6-11-2.  Can't wait to hear about how 'dangerous' he is because of his 9 KO's from those 15 wins.

Sky TV = dangerous while Sky Bet = walk over  Cool
Goldenboy87
Executive Member

« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2015, 12:19:42 PM »

I hate how it is referred to as a stiff test on the websites as though anybody has a clue as if he is good or not.

The card is just rubbish – none of the fights interest me one bit. Definitely won’t be staying in for this Christmas Cracker Eddie has served up for us!
LiveFight
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2015, 12:19:42 PM »

Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2015, 12:35:42 PM »

I hate how it is referred to as a stiff test on the websites as though anybody has a clue as if he is good or not.

The card is just rubbish – none of the fights interest me one bit. Definitely won’t be staying in for this Christmas Cracker Eddie has served up for us!

Its terrible, id not be bothered if it was free
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2015, 01:09:58 PM »

Its terrible, id not be bothered if it was free
As anyone read the bellend's column in the Daily Mail today.
AJ wants Haye/Wlad/Fury
Crolla set to fight Mitchell
Brook set for a massive stadium fight next summer
All the usual crap
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2015, 01:23:01 PM »

As anyone read the bellend's column in the Daily Mail today.
AJ wants Haye/Wlad/Fury
Crolla set to fight Mitchell
Brook set for a massive stadium fight next summer
All the usual crap

I am honestly disillusioned with all things Matchroom related. He's the king off bullshit.

Some job he has, Master salesman 
Tito
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2015, 01:25:15 PM »

Hearn as little option to push Joshua onto PPV his contract must be huge now he as renewed it and although Hearn as done a good job for him he as been picking up good regular money and he will have to find it from somewhere. I wont be buying this PPV and I won't be buying the one this weekend either.

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2015, 02:26:16 PM »

I just had a quick look at the undercard for the Klitschko card and it is awful as is par for the course.  So Sky are wanting £34 in the space of a fortnight to watch two average heavyweight fights.  The whole PPV aspect for each rests on Fury being a 'character' and a manufactured rivalry between AJ and some bloke the vast majority of people had never even heard of last year.  And to think people called Don King a crook.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2015, 02:39:24 PM »

I just had a quick look at the undercard for the Klitschko card and it is awful as is par for the course.  So Sky are wanting £34 in the space of a fortnight to watch two average heavyweight fights.  The whole PPV aspect for each rests on Fury being a 'character' and a manufactured rivalry between AJ and some bloke the vast majority of people had never even heard of last year.  And to think people called Don King a crook.

I don't mind the Fury fight tbh. End of the day it's the UK's best heavyweight against the worlds best heavyweight so worth while imo. The rest is just shite...Eubanks fights ok I suppose but it a con of a show.
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2015, 02:50:07 PM »

I just had a quick look at the undercard for the Klitschko card and it is awful as is par for the course.  So Sky are wanting £34 in the space of a fortnight to watch two average heavyweight fights.  The whole PPV aspect for each rests on Fury being a 'character' and a manufactured rivalry between AJ and some bloke the vast majority of people had never even heard of last year.  And to think people called Don King a crook.

Is Degale/Bute not part of the PPV?
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2015, 02:56:38 PM »

Not as far as I've seen.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2015, 03:06:00 PM »

I don't mind the Fury fight tbh. End of the day it's the UK's best heavyweight against the worlds best heavyweight so worth while imo. The rest is just shite...Eubanks fights ok I suppose but it a con of a show.

I can see the temptation to pay for the Fury fight as least if Fury wins he becomes the man at Heavyweight.  But it is still a con ultimately as there was no need for it to be PPV to make the fight.  Wlad's fights aren't usually and Fury was his mandatory.  Add to that the fact that the chief support had his last outing in a Bristol leisure centre makes it seem like a simple money grabbing exercise.
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2015, 03:07:42 PM »

Yet that Is at least in my view a better fight than any of the two ppv headliners.

Team Groves
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: