LiveFight
October 17, 2017, 01:53:29 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GGG Vs Kell Brook  (Read 41912 times)
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016, 05:36:42 PM »

Ggg 1/5

Anything Khan can do .......
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 05:38:49 PM by Faulks » Logged
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2016, 05:36:42 PM »

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2016, 05:42:18 PM »

Fair play to Kell, give him the credit he deserves.

Strange and dissapointing though from GGG.

Team Groves
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2016, 06:13:36 PM »

Fair play to Kell, give him the credit he deserves.

Strange and dissapointing though from GGG.

It's hard to call but GGG isn't a huge middle and he's very beatable were as Kell drains down it'll be interesting....

A Slice of Life
Laney
V.I.P
Executive Member

Eddie Hearn fanclub

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2016, 06:21:00 PM »

Que Brook vs Khan at Wembley next summer for the 147 pound belt...

Entered the stadium on a bus, left looking like he'd just been hit by one.
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 07:18:08 PM »

It's hard to call but GGG isn't a huge middle and he's very beatable were as Kell drains down it'll be interesting....

I think golovkin will eat him up to be honest.

Team Groves
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 07:18:08 PM »

Bermondsey Boy

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2016, 08:09:18 PM »

Fair play to Hearn here.

He didn't waste anytime when Eubank Jnr was stalling and after the Eubanks binned him last time i guess he didn't owe them anything.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2016, 08:49:19 PM »

Something isn't right here. Brook just doesn't need the fight, on form he's the best welter out there, obviously a reason he's taking a fight two weights up that he has little chance of seeing half way.
Seems like last a desperate fight to take for Brook.
I know people will say fair play, just plain stupid imo.

He's asleep before match of the day.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2016, 09:10:01 PM »

If Brook is struggling to make 147 then it's not necessarily the worst move.  There aren't any big fights at 154 with the domestic interest of the Smith fight off the table.  And Brook would get to be the middleweight champ if he beats GGG, not a belt holder like Khan would've been in beating Canelo.

I can see to a point why Brook's team would fancy the style match up too. Although it does have the same feel as Khan V Canelo with Brook doing good work for the first half of the fight before being caught big.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2016, 09:29:58 PM »

Can people stop making excuses for this joke fight please. Thank you.
Tito
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2016, 10:31:19 PM »

Hearn must hate Brook why risk his undefeated record and a horrendous beating when Brook can fight guys his own size and just keep making decent money and build for a fight with Thurman, Garcia, Bradley, Pacquaio or even Mayweather.
GGG as to come under some serious stick as well he is fighting someone much smaller and no disrespect to Brook but he just don't have the power to shift this guy or have the ability to outbox him. Brook as shown vulnerability at times he as fought at 154 before but GGG will come in at 160 and still have every advantage going into the ring.
If Brook is doing it for the money you can't blame him but in 3 days as he ever actually fought what he is getting into and the repuercutions of sustaining a career changing loss.

Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2016, 11:05:11 PM »

Hearn must hate Brook why risk his undefeated record and a horrendous beating when Brook can fight guys his own size and just keep making decent money and build for a fight with Thurman, Garcia, Bradley, Pacquaio or even Mayweather.
GGG as to come under some serious stick as well he is fighting someone much smaller and no disrespect to Brook but he just don't have the power to shift this guy or have the ability to outbox him. Brook as shown vulnerability at times he as fought at 154 before but GGG will come in at 160 and still have every advantage going into the ring.
If Brook is doing it for the money you can't blame him but in 3 days as he ever actually fought what he is getting into and the repuercutions of sustaining a career changing loss.

Brook is deseperate for that Super fight and that big payday. He's 30 years old, he hasn't got time to be playing the waiting game. Same goes for GGG. Eubank didn't want it, I don't think there were many options for both fighters. I don't blame either of them. It's clear they want to fight the Biggest names in their respective weight divisions, but the biggest names won't fight them. It's seems like this has been hastily put together. Credit to Brook for stepping up.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2016, 11:26:17 PM »

Brook is deseperate for that Super fight and that big payday. He's 30 years old, he hasn't got time to be playing the waiting game. Same goes for GGG. Eubank didn't want it, I don't think there were many options for both fighters. I don't blame either of them. It's clear they want to fight the Biggest names in their respective weight divisions, but the biggest names won't fight them. It's seems like this has been hastily put together. Credit to Brook for stepping up.

Bull shit. GGG ran from the Ward fight, turned down a 155lb offer from Canelo and slated Canelo for bringing Khan up to 155lbs.

Now GGG was in negotiations with the Ehbanks but was secretly working to bring Brook up to 160lbs and you think it's because he wants to fight the biggest names?

Kell Brook...biggest names? Wow.

Bull shit fight, bull shit excuses, bull shit from team GGG....again.
Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2016, 12:17:35 AM »

Wow wow wow. I want a ticket for this fight.

The guy goes from jo jo dan, bizier to triple f***ing G.

Oh shit.  What are all those Americans going to say about brook being too scared to fight Errol Spence... In your face.

Kudos to brook... Jumping two proper weight classes to fight the number 2 p4p.

Somebodies ohhhhhh is gotta gooooooo.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 12:43:36 AM by Scarface » Logged

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2016, 07:38:54 AM »

Bull shit. GGG ran from the Ward fight, turned down a 155lb offer from Canelo and slated Canelo for bringing Khan up to 155lbs.

Now GGG was in negotiations with the Ehbanks but was secretly working to bring Brook up to 160lbs and you think it's because he wants to fight the biggest names?

Kell Brook...biggest names? Wow.

Bull shit fight, bull shit excuses, bull shit from team GGG....again.

We all know you have extreme cognitive bias on this so theres no point in even engaging you on it......but I will.
Eddie Hearn broke down what happened. Facts....

- The Eubanks were given a deadline for the fight and chose not to accept it.
- Hearn had been working on this for 3 weeks and was getting no where because of the Eubanks
- GGG agreed terms and was ready to sign to fight Junior, but Jr lost his pen (apparently)
- Eddie Hearn contacted Kell Brook, it had nothing to do with GGG
- Hearn mentioned what happened with Eubank in passing, Kell Brook said he'd take the fight.
- The deal was made in 24hs, after Hearn brought the offer to GGG.

But of course your Confirmation bias on this means you (move away from intelligent rational thinking) want to believe that it was GGG 'in secret negotiations with Brook' all along (the scoundrel!). Absolutely ridiculous.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 08:07:37 AM by Tuco » Logged
Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2016, 09:35:14 AM »

Unfortunately it looks as though this fight will go the same way as the last two joshua fights in terms of tickets.  Matchroom will say they sold out in 2 minutes whilst really selling them for an undisclosed percentage to stub hub... who will then sell them for 4 times the face value. Rip off Britain strikes again.

Not sure why they didn't opt for a stadium fight like the vargas intentions.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:36:59 AM by Scarface » Logged

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: