LiveFight
December 18, 2017, 12:38:15 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GGG Vs Kell Brook  (Read 47896 times)
ashishwarrior

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2016, 09:38:17 AM »

Either brook was not that close to death in Tenerife or he likes flirting with it
U ope he is getting more than the 13 million khan allegedly got
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2016, 09:38:17 AM »

Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2016, 09:42:24 AM »

http://youtu.be/Wnl0HbRtzOQ   Angry
Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2016, 09:48:08 AM »

Money talks Faulkes. Remember this is a middleweight wanting to fight mayweather. This is no different.

Could this be brook cashing out. Or is he going to shake up the world.

Win or lose his market value will go through the roof amongst the other WW in the division.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:51:09 AM by Scarface » Logged

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2016, 10:12:53 AM »

Khan tweeted: "Great work Eddie, preferred to have seen Chris Eubank Jr. fight Golovkin with his style but fair play. Behind you 100% Kell Brook. Glad you took a leaf out of my book, tough ask but anything can happen, just don't pull out. British fighters running the sport of boxing right now, so many fighters willing to fight the best and taking chances."

Grin Grin Grin.... back handed support.

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2016, 10:50:59 AM »

I'm taking kell in this fight
LiveFight
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2016, 10:50:59 AM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2016, 11:08:40 AM »

Brook is only 9/2 for the win on Sky Bet. I think Lemieux was longer odds than that.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2016, 11:55:20 AM »

We all know you have extreme cognitive bias on this so theres no point in even engaging you on it......but I will.
Eddie Hearn broke down what happened. Facts....

- The Eubanks were given a deadline for the fight and chose not to accept it.
- Hearn had been working on this for 3 weeks and was getting no where because of the Eubanks
- GGG agreed terms and was ready to sign to fight Junior, but Jr lost his pen (apparently)
- Eddie Hearn contacted Kell Brook, it had nothing to do with GGG
- Hearn mentioned what happened with Eubank in passing, Kell Brook said he'd take the fight.
- The deal was made in 24hs, after Hearn brought the offer to GGG.

But of course your Confirmation bias on this means you (move away from intelligent rational thinking) want to believe that it was GGG 'in secret negotiations with Brook' all along (the scoundrel!). Absolutely ridiculous.

Wow you lost me when you stated that Eddie Hear broke down the facts hahaha. Good old reliable Eddie.

This post has came straight from the location of GGG's arse hole.

Rational thinking? Holy duck you just called a guy who coming of title defences v Frank Gain and Kevin Bizier one of the biggest names hahaha hahaha WOW.

The Eubank fight was there to be made but GGG has instead opted for another guy that campaigns at lower weights.

He refused to move up 8lbs for Ward or down 5lbs for Canelo and you're now defending him bringing Brook up two weight classes because in your words 'wants the biggest names" wow just wow.

O and just to clarify the guy was in secret negotiations with Brook hence why no one knew about it...the Eubanks didn't and none of us lot had a clue....I'd call that pretty secret.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 12:19:46 PM by Tim2366 » Logged
Goldenboy87
Executive Member

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2016, 01:00:18 PM »

Personally feel nothing for this fight, GGG will just smash him to bits - going up 2 weight divisions makes absolutely no sense other than getting a great pay cheque.

Prefer to watch a quality UFC card nowadays than watch the mismatches served up in Boxing.

Unfortunately the Thurman v Porter fights are few and far between and even when you get a good matchup the undercard fights are not worth the time of day.
Wilsonhammers

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2016, 01:13:43 PM »

I can't see how brook has any chance in this one, he struggled with the pressure of Carson Jones, how is going to deal with ggg, what's more as this is a ppv fight it won't be a ppv card so I'm not expecting the undercard to be great. So there's not much to look forward to with this. I would love brook to pull it off tho but I just can't see how
Goldenboy87
Executive Member

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2016, 01:49:41 PM »

I can't see how brook has any chance in this one, he struggled with the pressure of Carson Jones, how is going to deal with ggg, what's more as this is a ppv fight it won't be a ppv card so I'm not expecting the undercard to be great. So there's not much to look forward to with this. I would love brook to pull it off tho but I just can't see how

Hearn will have spent every penny on Brook v Golovkin so expect Campbell, Whyte, Murray, Paul Smith and Stephen Smith to be wheeled out in complete mismatches.

Great night of Boxing!!!
Wilsonhammers

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2016, 02:01:28 PM »

Hearn will have spent every penny on Brook v Golovkin so expect Campbell, Whyte, Murray, Paul Smith and Stephen Smith to be wheeled out in complete mismatches.

Great night of Boxing!!!

That's my point right there
Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2016, 02:16:24 PM »

Wow. What a depressing bunch.   Grin Grin

Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2016, 02:30:38 PM »

Wow you lost me when you stated that Eddie Hear broke down the facts hahaha. Good old reliable Eddie.

This post has came straight from the location of GGG's arse hole.

Rational thinking? Holy duck you just called a guy who coming of title defences v Frank Gain and Kevin Bizier one of the biggest names hahaha hahaha WOW.

The Eubank fight was there to be made but GGG has instead opted for another guy that campaigns at lower weights.

He refused to move up 8lbs for Ward or down 5lbs for Canelo and you're now defending him bringing Brook up two weight classes because in your words 'wants the biggest names" wow just wow.

O and just to clarify the guy was in secret negotiations with Brook hence why no one knew about it...the Eubanks didn't and none of us lot had a clue....I'd call that pretty secret.

You cling onto that ward argument like a baldman clings onto his Toupee in a gust of wind. GGG is hardly Maywweather when it comes to ducking opponents. He isn't a Super middleweight.

It wasn't a secret because negotiations with the Eubanks had virtually come to an end. Junior didn't want the fight.  Hearn had every right to go somewhere else. It's clear he really wants GGG in the UK regardless of Eubank.

The size difference isn't going to be as much as people are making out. GGG is a small Middleweight and Brook, a big Welter. Theyre almost the same height. Its an intriguing fight. 

GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2016, 02:34:36 PM »

Something isn't right here. Brook just doesn't need the fight, on form he's the best welter out there, obviously a reason he's taking a fight two weights up that he has little chance of seeing half way.
Seems like last a desperate fight to take for Brook.
I know people will say fair play, just plain stupid imo.

He's asleep before match of the day.

It's all about the money mate...3 million I've heard?
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2016, 02:38:08 PM »

We all know you have extreme cognitive bias on this so theres no point in even engaging you on it......but I will.
Eddie Hearn broke down what happened. Facts....

- The Eubanks were given a deadline for the fight and chose not to accept it.
- Hearn had been working on this for 3 weeks and was getting no where because of the Eubanks
- GGG agreed terms and was ready to sign to fight Junior, but Jr lost his pen (apparently)
- Eddie Hearn contacted Kell Brook, it had nothing to do with GGG
- Hearn mentioned what happened with Eubank in passing, Kell Brook said he'd take the fight.
- The deal was made in 24hs, after Hearn brought the offer to GGG.

But of course your Confirmation bias on this means you (move away from intelligent rational thinking) want to believe that it was GGG 'in secret negotiations with Brook' all along (the scoundrel!). Absolutely ridiculous.

To be fair to Tim though mate, Abel Sanchez kind of unintentionally dropped a clanger in an interview he did subsequent to confirmation of the fight, where he kind of hinted that this was the "Plan B" for a lot longer than the actual two days of "formal" negotiations, so there MUST have been at least "informal" negotiations about this fight from a lot earlier than has been suggested by Hearn...Hearn would never concede this in all reality because it would make him look bad in terms of perhaps appearing to Shaft Eubank Jr...i don't blame him one bit to be honest though, because the Eubanks are so hard to deal with, so he needed to have a solid plan B especially with the 02 Booked (he himself conceded that you need to get 02 booked ASAP because dates are of a premium), and he wouldn't want to look stupid by having to cancel etc knowing how much of a liability the Eubanks can be...I firmly believe the Sanchez insight into all of this
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 02:44:24 PM by GOD » Logged
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: