LiveFight
November 17, 2017, 07:39:04 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ITV 4 boxing tonight  (Read 1560 times)
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« on: January 21, 2017, 12:52:40 PM »

Just thought I'd alert people to the card tonight .. it's from the Mecca of boxing ,
Preston Guild Hall   Grin

Mick hall local lad is fighting, worth a watch unless lip synch or dance off or whatever other mind numbing Saturday night TV is your thing .
LiveFight
« on: January 21, 2017, 12:52:40 PM »

GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 04:12:28 PM »

Just thought I'd alert people to the card tonight .. it's from the Mecca of boxing ,
Preston Guild Hall   Grin

Mick hall local lad is fighting, worth a watch unless lip synch or dance off or whatever other mind numbing Saturday night TV is your thing .

What time is it on mate?
Vlad The Impaler
V.I.P

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 04:59:05 PM »

What time is it on mate?

Programme starts at 8.

Robbie Davies Jr in the main event.
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 05:42:19 PM »

Programme starts at 8.

Robbie Davies Jr in the main event.

Cheers mate
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 02:28:48 PM »

WTF? I heard nothing about this and missed the whole thing. Cracking promotion, ITV....twats....
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 02:28:48 PM »

dmp
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 08:27:10 PM »

the boxing elite didnt know about this
im sure casuals knew
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 09:28:27 PM »

the boxing elite didnt know about this
im sure casuals knew

"The boxing elite"- thanks mate   Grin
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 09:29:06 PM »

I've emailed the fuckers anyway and asked them to sort it out. Proper pissed off about this.

Probably need to get a life...
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 09:52:59 AM »

You didn't really miss much mate.  A couple of average fights fitted around a desperate attempt to justify and advertise the Eubank Jr PPV.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 11:25:10 AM »

You didn't really miss much mate.  A couple of average fights fitted around a desperate attempt to justify and advertise the Eubank Jr PPV.

Finally seen a commercial for the Eubank fight and love how they are yet to announce the fight day Price....it's like they know the pre sales are going to flop.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 11:35:17 AM »

Finally seen a commercial for the Eubank fight and love how they are yet to announce the fight day Price....it's like they know the pre sales are going to flop.

I saw on Twitter last night that they 'clarified' that the undercard wouldn't be shown for free on ITV4.  Really it was an amendment as previously they had announced it would be.  Clearly they've realised that the main event alone is nowhere near strong enough to justify PPV on its own.  Even with the undercard anyone buying it needs their head read.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 11:37:51 AM »

I saw on Twitter last night that they 'clarified' that the undercard wouldn't be shown for free on ITV4.  Really it was an amendment as previously they had announced it would be.  Clearly they've realised that the main event alone is nowhere near strong enough to justify PPV on its own.  Even with the undercard anyone buying it needs their head read.

The entire show is worth nothing...I bet the price doesn't go up on the day as pre sales will be low. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they drop the price. Pre sale 9.95 fight day price 2.50.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 11:41:48 AM »

The entire show is worth nothing...I bet the price doesn't go up on the day as pre sales will be low. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if they drop the price. Pre sale 9.95 fight day price 2.50.

Only sensible thing they can do now is scrap the PPV and do it free to air.  When BN started up they ran it free to air for a period before the subscription started whereas ITV are doing a great job of alienating fans right from the start here.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 12:21:11 PM »

Only sensible thing they can do now is scrap the PPV and do it free to air.  When BN started up they ran it free to air for a period before the subscription started whereas ITV are doing a great job of alienating fans right from the start here.

I'll be very surprised if they do but I'm surprised they even considered PPV at all.

Odd move and one that's bound to fail.
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: