LiveFight
October 20, 2017, 08:41:58 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Keith Thurman....wise words  (Read 2823 times)
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2017, 04:22:48 PM »

I'm saying you can't have a shit life if you are white bloke (or lose a hand of poker with pocket aces) but it's a lot easier to get the best jobs, not be paid less for doing the same work, not to be touched up by weirdo's, etc, etc.

Assumptions.

Fact is people love a good excuse for not having the life they wished for(most people) and what better excuse then something you cannot change such as skin colour or gender.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2017, 04:22:48 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2017, 04:36:10 PM »

Assumptions.

Fact is people love a good excuse for not having the life they wished for(most people) and what better excuse then something you cannot change such as skin colour or gender.

It's not really assumptions when a cursory understanding of the history of the world shows that women in general weren't able to vote in this country until 1928 and even in the 70's there were places with signs saying "no blacks" on the door.

What I've learnt as I've got older is that I don't really hear things like "you can't" and "you shouldn't" in the way that other groups do even today.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2017, 04:40:57 PM »

It's not really assumptions when a cursory understanding of the history of the world shows that women in general weren't able to vote in this country until 1928 and even in the 70's there were places with signs saying "no blacks" on the door.

What I've learnt as I've got older is that I don't really hear things like "you can't" and "you shouldn't" in the way that other groups do even today.

I totally agree that history has been extremely racist, sexist and homomohobic but it's now 2017 and the only real rule of thumb now is that white straight males are the only people who are not allowed to be offended.

To me the whole debate between races, gender and sexual preferences is merely something to keep the people's mind off the biggest issue that gets the least coverage and that's the divide between the rich and the poor. Black, white, straight, gay, male, female....if you're born rich you have better opportunities then everyone who isn't.
The_Answer
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2017, 05:54:43 PM »

I guess Godwin's Law really is a thing as I can see exactly where this thread will end up.

To go back on topic Keith Thurman is the best Welterweight on the planet and this Saturday he gets to yet again show why.

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2017, 06:01:23 PM »

I guess Godwin's Law really is a thing as I can see exactly where this thread will end up.

To go back on topic Keith Thurman is the best Welterweight on the planet and this Saturday he gets to yet again show why.

Mentioning Godwin's law proves Godwin's law.  Wink
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2017, 06:01:23 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2017, 07:16:05 PM »

Tim and I have a long history of long discussions without involking that particular law.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2017, 07:42:29 PM »

Tim and I have a long history of long discussions without involking that particular law.

Grin long may it continue.
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2017, 08:24:42 PM »

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Yeah ........ we've got it real tough.

Hey if you want to Sesame-street things up then go ahead, i'm not playing that game. But i'll clarify my point.

White Males aren't allowed to say what they really think in the publiceye. Not on any big stage. Thats a fact. We don't have true Freedom of speech on a public platform. When someone does theyre attacked from all sides. Literally. Just as long as white males go along with group think and toe the Liberal line.....then were fine. The recent riots in Berkeley proves free speech isnt free speech if your white and male.

In Sweden, the most leftwing feminist country on the planet, and now the rape capital of Europe since they welcomed refugees in (sssssh I shouldn't say that because it's racist  Roll Eyes......no the TRUTH). Sweden no longer profile rapists because the majority have been found to be Refuges. This political correctness, white guilt, white Male shaming is a reality and isn't allowing the natives of that country a voice. In Hollywood, if you don't agree with liberals, you don't get work. Surpression and control, thats what powerful institutions do. The media are targeting and shaming white males anyone with a big voice. Twitter, facebook, youtube.....all Liberal platforms that have been found to be targeting and surpressing people white males with an audience who offend the Liberal view point. In America people are being beaten in the street for having different views. It's shocking. These are facts. Since Brexit and Trump it's exposed and brought everything into the light of day.

Wake up and open your eyes, look whats really going on.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 08:44:07 PM by Tuco » Logged
SCOTTY'S SOBER

TOOTIE FRUITY

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2017, 11:29:37 PM »

Hey if you want to Sesame-street things up then go ahead, i'm not playing that game. But i'll clarify my point.

White Males aren't allowed to say what they really think in the publiceye. Not on any big stage. Thats a fact. We don't have true Freedom of speech on a public platform. When someone does theyre attacked from all sides. Literally. Just as long as white males go along with group think and toe the Liberal line.....then were fine. The recent riots in Berkeley proves free speech isnt free speech if your white and male.

In Sweden, the most leftwing feminist country on the planet, and now the rape capital of Europe since they welcomed refugees in (sssssh I shouldn't say that because it's racist  Roll Eyes......no the TRUTH). Sweden no longer profile rapists because the majority have been found to be Refuges. This political correctness, white guilt, white Male shaming is a reality and isn't allowing the natives of that country a voice. In Hollywood, if you don't agree with liberals, you don't get work. Surpression and control, thats what powerful institutions do. The media are targeting and shaming white males anyone with a big voice. Twitter, facebook, youtube.....all Liberal platforms that have been found to be targeting and surpressing people white males with an audience who offend the Liberal view point. In America people are being beaten in the street for having different views. It's shocking. These are facts. Since Brexit and Trump it's exposed and brought everything into the light of day.

Wake up and open your eyes, look whats really going on.

spot on tuco !!!
There's a certain group of people hell bent on the eradication of the white European and if you can't see it your brainwashed by theyre control over the information you receive.
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2017, 01:36:17 AM »

Sorry but no. You can't attribute slavery to one race. All races profited from slavery. It's one of the oldest trades known to man. All races and civilizations practiced it. Blacks enslaved each other long before the European colonialists got to Africa. Those African chiefs sold theirs Slaves to Whites or who ever was buying. If i'm not mistaken,  slavery still exists all over the world.

White people in the media are constantly Languaged Policed by Feminists, Blacks, Politicaly correct Liberals, SJW's. Enoughs enough. The rise of the far right is a good thing. The only white man in the public eye saying what ever the hell he wants is Trump. I'm no Trump fan but I find it refreshing that a White guy allows himself to say what ever the F*ck he wants. I'd put Milo up there as well. The media is anti white male. MTV is anti white male. That disgraceful, racist anti White Male video they put up addressing White guys. Unbelieveable. Political correctness damages societies and cultures because it doesn't allow certain people a voice. Sweden and Germany as a good example. Times they are a changing......and about time.

Tuco, I love you buddy, but I think you've misconstrued the point I was trying to make in my post. I can understand why, because this is understandably a very emotive subject for you and I completely respect your views.

I wasn't trying to suggest that slavery was the exclusivity of the white race. And remember, the key theme of my post is perception. You're spot on with everything you're saying about the history of slavery, and that black people effectively sold other black people into chattel slavery (i.e. through trading with europeans etc), but be honest though mate, how many people actually realise that this was the reality?

My point is that when you take PERCEPTION as the key theme, how can what is happening now NOT be the legacy of what has happened in the past? The PERCEPTION has resulted in a PERCEIVED societal imbalance that has given rise to the situation for which you are now concerned. What perception fuelled the rise of the liberal view in the first place, what crest were they able to ride in the first place to give such a view such a strong momentum? All I ask is that you consider it from that view.

"Perception" is not necessarily "reality", but that famous quote that "perception is closer to the truth than reality" is the main point i'm trying to get across. People are not grounded in reality, they are simply grounded in what they consider to be the truth.

So, for a lot of people, "the truth" is that as a blanket view, the white race are a privileged race who have done so much damage to other races over so many years that they are not entitled to do or say certain things, and this view is also maintained by a number of white people as well. "Reality" is a bit more complicated than that. For example, if the white race were in a fact a privileged race overall, how do we explain the fact that working class white boys are statistically more likely to achieve less academically than any other anyone else?

As I said Tuco, I love you buddy, I've always loved your posts and I hope I haven't offended you in any way with anything iI've said. I'm just trying to highlight the fact that what is happening now is the legacy of the past, but that legacy is heavily driven by what has has "won out" as a general perception.
Socrates
V.I.P
Executive Member

Happy Valenbirthiversary

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2017, 07:10:18 PM »

White Males aren't allowed to say what they really think in the publiceye. Not on any big stage. Thats a fact. We don't have true Freedom of speech on a public platform. When someone does theyre attacked from all sides. Literally.

That's amazing. Almost beyond satire.

The leader of the free world is a white man who received millions of votes for saying exactly what he thought with absolutely no filter whatsoever. He talked about grabbing women by the pussy, said things I consider to be racist and mocked the disabled .... on the biggest of stages, rallies in front of tens of thousands of people ..... and he won.

He was attacked - sure - but not "literally" by all sides. Had he been attacked "literally" by all sides he wouldn't have won.

You might want to check up on what facts are too. What you've done there is given your opinion.

If you love something set it free. Unless it's a tiger.
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2017, 08:29:16 PM »

Tuco, I love you buddy, but I think you've misconstrued the point I was trying to make in my post. I can understand why, because this is understandably a very emotive subject for you and I completely respect your views.

I wasn't trying to suggest that slavery was the exclusivity of the white race. And remember, the key theme of my post is perception. You're spot on with everything you're saying about the history of slavery, and that black people effectively sold other black people into chattel slavery (i.e. through trading with europeans etc), but be honest though mate, how many people actually realise that this was the reality?

My point is that when you take PERCEPTION as the key theme, how can what is happening now NOT be the legacy of what has happened in the past? The PERCEPTION has resulted in a PERCEIVED societal imbalance that has given rise to the situation for which you are now concerned. What perception fuelled the rise of the liberal view in the first place, what crest were they able to ride in the first place to give such a view such a strong momentum? All I ask is that you consider it from that view.

"Perception" is not necessarily "reality", but that famous quote that "perception is closer to the truth than reality" is the main point i'm trying to get across. People are not grounded in reality, they are simply grounded in what they consider to be the truth.

So, for a lot of people, "the truth" is that as a blanket view, the white race are a privileged race who have done so much damage to other races over so many years that they are not entitled to do or say certain things, and this view is also maintained by a number of white people as well. "Reality" is a bit more complicated than that. For example, if the white race were in a fact a privileged race overall, how do we explain the fact that working class white boys are statistically more likely to achieve less academically than any other anyone else?

As I said Tuco, I love you buddy, I've always loved your posts and I hope I haven't offended you in any way with anything iI've said. I'm just trying to highlight the fact that what is happening now is the legacy of the past, but that legacy is heavily driven by what has has "won out" as a general perception.

No offence taken mate. Were just exchanging ideas, you make some really good points........And I love you too  Grin

The thing about accepted cultural Perception is and I agree with you, is its nothing more than a narrative being spread on mass scale. Every country/continent has it's own version of history, a different narrative to suit 'their' cognitive bias. Cherry picking truths & half truths. The narratives/perceptions being told to Westerners are false ones. It's the media's job to control and manipulate the masses by creating skewed false narratives. They use political correctness to shut people down. Then Censorship, shaming, intimidation, fake stirs. As we're seeing now on a daily basis post-Trump. We're a culture of political correctness. What the media does, works. The brainwashed do the work for them. SJW's and the passive majority.

We could go really deep into this and talk about the systematic involvement of Jews on the slave trade, (a history that you never hear about) not just the transatlantic slave trade but virtually every major Slave trade in the Western world for the last 2000 years as written in jewish texts, recorded by Jewish scolars. We never talk about Jewish guilt. Or the fact that white guilt is systematically put into the minds of the Western populous and spread like a disease by the Media & Hollywood. Which just happen to be run by Jews. BUT............... its probably best if we don't go there.

What has, as you said, 'won out as a general perception', has been purposely manipulated to Win Out. The coming of age of alternative media means people can peer behind the curtain and see whats really going on now. People are waking up. Sweden should be a warning to everyone when it comes to brainwashing people with false narratives and political correctness etc.... It's a Nation of extreme political correctness and extreme White guilt where Feminists rule and white men are joked about as second class citizens. These same extreme leftists who made up this weird false utopia and created ghettos with the influx of refuges saturating and destroying their culture. But then again your not allowed to say that.......are yer.
SCOTTY'S SOBER

TOOTIE FRUITY

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2017, 10:56:07 PM »

Anybody wanting an insight into what's happening in Europe look up the coudenhove- kalergi plan
SCOTTY'S SOBER

TOOTIE FRUITY

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2017, 11:01:23 PM »

The end game is for us all to become a mixed mut race with no nationality , no culture , no values which will make that people easy to control and turn the world into a slave nation controlled by the ruling racist class....ps they don't consider themselves white.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2017, 11:10:25 PM »

The end game is for us all to become a mixed mut race with no nationality , no culture , no values which will make that people easy to control and turn the world into a slave nation controlled by the ruling racist class....ps they don't consider themselves white.

We're British mate, we're already and always have been a mixed mut race.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: