LiveFight
October 19, 2017, 12:41:16 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hopkins reveals how his brother was murdered & he served in same jail as killer  (Read 4942 times)
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« on: March 17, 2017, 08:45:32 AM »

LiveFight
« on: March 17, 2017, 08:45:32 AM »

Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 10:37:05 AM »

Interesting bloke, Hopkins, isn't he? I imagine his biography would be a good read when he inevitably does one.
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 03:45:49 PM »

This seems strange, novel, and harrowing to us but in reality that's just life in black America. Or black anywhere. These people kill each other. Over drugs. Money. Just to prove a point. Whatever. It's a cultural thing apparently.

In the zulu tribe men are not fit to marry until they have killed a man in combat. Plonk these people in America or London and surprisingly (or not) they do the exact same thing. They have every opportunity to integrate and thrive in white society but almost all of them are incapable and resort to crime or living off welfare while complaining that the white man who feeds them is racist and holding them down! It's the white man's fault I robbed that 7/11... It's the white man's fault I mugged that old lady, ran out on my kids... etc etc. Tbh all the stereotypes about these people are completely true. Almost none of them know their fathers. and mama shaniqua doesn't care what they are up to as long as the food stamps keep rolling in.

Media always spins the same narrative... He was a good boy, dindu nuffing, getting his life back on track, aspiring rapper. Reality is most of these people are violent scum and the word that no one is allowed to use to describe them (except themselves), is in fact PERFECTLY accurate.
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 01:24:38 AM »

Meanwhile, in the 18th century...
mac-rebel021
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 07:59:57 AM »

This seems strange, novel, and harrowing to us but in reality that's just life in black America. Or black anywhere. These people kill each other. Over drugs. Money. Just to prove a point. Whatever. It's a cultural thing apparently.

In the zulu tribe men are not fit to marry until they have killed a man in combat. Plonk these people in America or London and surprisingly (or not) they do the exact same thing. They have every opportunity to integrate and thrive in white society but almost all of them are incapable and resort to crime or living off welfare while complaining that the white man who feeds them is racist and holding them down! It's the white man's fault I robbed that 7/11... It's the white man's fault I mugged that old lady, ran out on my kids... etc etc. Tbh all the stereotypes about these people are completely true. Almost none of them know their fathers. and mama shaniqua doesn't care what they are up to as long as the food stamps keep rolling in.

Media always spins the same narrative... He was a good boy, dindu nuffing, getting his life back on track, aspiring rapper. Reality is most of these people are violent scum and the word that no one is allowed to use to describe them (except themselves), is in fact PERFECTLY accurate.

Thought you said were a changed person? Seems like same old self to me

its not the size of the dog in the fight
its the size of the fight in the dog
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 07:59:57 AM »

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 08:04:14 AM »

Grin perfect response.

Team Groves
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2017, 09:50:45 AM »

haha  Grin

No....thats islam mate.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 08:45:45 AM »

Dear god Matty thats a sweeping generalisation.

I have friends of the darker skin and they haven't robbed me or beaten me up yet.

I'll keep my guard up now though
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 07:48:28 PM »

I didnt generalise anything. I mean you can go to these neighborhoods and see what life is like with these people... Everyone knows its unsafe.

The fact that lots of people know the odd black person who is alright is irrelevant. No amount of non-venomous snakes will ever convince me to live in a snakepit.

I have nothing against anyone at all. Just making the observation that these people dont view life in the same way white people do. They have different cultural concepts of just about anything you can think of entirely. Cos they come from a different environment so are suited to different styles of life.

So you may be able to take one or two and drop them in white society and its okay. But when they become the majority, their culture becomes the dominant one. Which is why there is so much murder and gang problems in american black neighbourhoods.

Cities which are just as poor and downtrodden but mostly white dont have anywhere near the same amount of problems with violence or gang murders. Cos white people are better at being civilised in the sense that we understand it.

To say 'they arent all like that' is silly really. It doesnt make any account for the huge amount of them that ARE like that... Just dismissing them. Its like when people say not all muslims are terrorists. Well yeah obviously, so does that mean we just pretend there is no problem? Not all snakes are venomous but i still dont want them in my house. Just look at rap music. That is a reflection of black culture. Violent, lawless, promotes killing and hate... Can anyone really pretend ive just plucked all this out of the air?? It is really happening.

Like i said, got nothing against anyone. But hopkins story shoudlnt shock anyone that really is just another day in the hood. Getting offended doesnt solve real problems
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 08:47:40 PM »

I didnt generalise anything. I mean you can go to these neighborhoods and see what life is like with these people... Everyone knows its unsafe.

The fact that lots of people know the odd black person who is alright is irrelevant. No amount of non-venomous snakes will ever convince me to live in a snakepit.

I have nothing against anyone at all. Just making the observation that these people dont view life in the same way white people do. They have different cultural concepts of just about anything you can think of entirely. Cos they come from a different environment so are suited to different styles of life.

So you may be able to take one or two and drop them in white society and its okay. But when they become the majority, their culture becomes the dominant one. Which is why there is so much murder and gang problems in american black neighbourhoods.

Cities which are just as poor and downtrodden but mostly white dont have anywhere near the same amount of problems with violence or gang murders. Cos white people are better at being civilised in the sense that we understand it.

To say 'they arent all like that' is silly really. It doesnt make any account for the huge amount of them that ARE like that... Just dismissing them. Its like when people say not all muslims are terrorists. Well yeah obviously, so does that mean we just pretend there is no problem? Not all snakes are venomous but i still dont want them in my house. Just look at rap music. That is a reflection of black culture. Violent, lawless, promotes killing and hate... Can anyone really pretend ive just plucked all this out of the air?? It is really happening.

Like i said, got nothing against anyone. But hopkins story shoudlnt shock anyone that really is just another day in the hood. Getting offended doesnt solve real problems

Cant argue with most of that
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 08:48:59 AM »

My first post on this topic was maybe a bit strong so apologies to anyone offended... I mean, it is sad, how these people live. Gang culture, single mums everywhere, crime is relentless etc and yes its really really sad. But like, they arent helping themselves. They think nothing of blaming the white man for all their problems (but would never move to a black country eg somalia... They want the white mans innovation and safety and rights and money). Same thing in africa. They are all starving and dying of diseases, living in terrible conditions etc. Its really awful. So we build them a well, a hospital, homes, and schools. What do they do? Have 20 kids each so the entire infra structure we built for them collapses. Then we get more pictures of skinny babies with flies on their faces and we have to save them all over again. Stop overbreeding! There is no solution to this problem every year its more money and they breed even more the more we help them. Soon africa will be 2 billion. We cant keep propping these people up forever as they continue (and white people dont grow cos of not having babies).

Its so dishonest how people act like there has been 'progress' in the black community. Everything since martin luther king has been a disaster. Forced integration. Mass murders everywhere. Look at detroit. Chicago. Baltimore. This is not progress. They need self governance. Police dont dare enforce the law because then the media ruins their lives for 'brutality'! So lawlessness reigns. They need their own police force of entirely black officers who will do a Duterte style purge of all the bad influences. But all they do instead is blame whites.
Forest
Executive Member

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 08:51:19 AM »

Cant argue with most of that

I can.

Firstly, the black neighbourhoods you're referring to are not just populated with black people, there are white people and all other kinds of cultures living there too.
Zulu's do not have to kill anyone. I've met loads of Zulu's and they're some of the nicest people I've met, so that's not true.
And to say these people have been "plonked in America isn't true either, they were taken there as slaves, they're not all Zulu's and the vast, VAST majority of black people integrate perfectly well. You're letting a minority cloud your view of the huge majority.
I daresay the complaints about racism are because black people are frequently beaten and/or killed by white people, police officers or otherwise.
And as for "none of them know their fathers" - be interesting to know where you got that "fact" from.

So, you do have something against someone, you have something against black people. Which makes you extremely small minded, as it does anyone who agrees with you. Try considering what life might be like for people way less privileged than you and you might understand why unpleasant situations occur.

I would suggest that you get banned from this forum but to be honest, you'll never learn if you're allowed to think incorrect things without being given a different perspective so, you're welcome.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 08:54:51 AM »

They need their own police force  Grin

What's the solution with these lot? Reslave them you reckon? Or perhaps us white folk can just have hunt Sundays and trim the population and problem down
Tuco
Executive Member

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 08:59:13 AM »

I would suggest that you get banned from this forum but to be honest, you'll never learn if you're allowed to think incorrect things without being given a different perspective so, you're welcome.

Thats abit silly. Are you taking the moral high ground on this? lol. It's just an opinion. Don't start with that political correctness bolloxs.
He's not saying he hates blacks. He just stateing the obvious. I don't agree with all of his points, but you can't start language policing someone just because you don't agree with them. Wtf is that. What do you think this is? Sweden?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 09:06:38 AM by Tuco » Logged
Tuco
Executive Member

« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2017, 09:21:44 AM »

There are problems in most poor neighbourhoods where standards are low and people are struggling. I don't think Whites are any more civilized than blacks.

I don't disagree with everything you've said, (maybe one or two points) I just see this in a different frame.
Every race has it's temperament. Some cultures are meek, others by nature, aggressive. It's no bad thing. Beligiums are extemely meek and mild and have produced next to nothing in their ENTIRE history...(Tin tin.. i'll give you that one). Nigerians are the complete opposite. It's a Lion culture. Aggressive. The people i've met including the women, are blunt and in your face by nature.

Blacks have more testosterone than whites. You combine that with a culture that glorifies gang culture and violence (social conditioning) then you can see why it's not a case of civility. Courtesy, Logic and rational thinking has little to do with it. But there are different factors that come into play here.

If i'm not mistaken, early Egyption culture was a Black culture. According to studies, they were the only Civilization who didn't rely on slavery but on payed workers. It swings both ways. You get the best and worst of a culture depending on what socio economic environment it's placed in.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 09:27:23 AM by Tuco » Logged
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: