LiveFight
October 17, 2017, 06:44:57 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hopkins reveals how his brother was murdered & he served in same jail as killer  (Read 4917 times)
wheaty

« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2017, 06:23:34 PM »

Im really struggling with your posts Matty M.

Either you are just trying to wind people up on here, or you hold views which I find very offensive. Either way, I fail to see what this topic has to do with 'worldwide boxing discussion' and I sincerely hope you receive another ban from this forum.
LiveFight
« Reply #135 on: April 01, 2017, 06:23:34 PM »

matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #136 on: April 01, 2017, 06:31:17 PM »

"Black men are raping white women in stupidly high numbers" is not a view - it's a fact.
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #137 on: April 01, 2017, 07:50:44 PM »

"Black men are raping white women in stupidly high numbers" is not a view - it's a fact.

Matty, the thing is statistics can be used against all races when it comes to crime.

Rape is abhorrent. it's just as abhorrent as serial killings and paedophilia.

With regards to the latter two crimes, there are in fact people who go around and use the figures relating to the percentage of white males who commit those two crimes, as distorted justification to claim that whites are "devils".

No disrespect, but to me, you seem to be coming across in much the same way as those people, but with regards to how you view black people.
matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2017, 09:22:27 PM »

Matty, the thing is statistics can be used against all races when it comes to crime.

Rape is abhorrent. it's just as abhorrent as serial killings and paedophilia.

With regards to the latter two crimes, there are in fact people who go around and use the figures relating to the percentage of white males who commit those two crimes, as distorted justification to claim that whites are "devils".

No disrespect, but to me, you seem to be coming across in much the same way as those people, but with regards to how you view black people.
the question remains. Why are you sticking up for people who rape our women?
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2017, 09:36:05 PM »

the question remains. Why are you sticking up for people who rape our women?

I'm not sticking up for anyone. I'm not sticking up for rapists, serial killers or paedophiles, or any other vile criminal, irrespective of race. Like I've said, you can find the most heinous things done by humans of all different races. Even if you could make a valid case for certain crimes being committed at a higher propensity by a certain race, someone else can easily come along and do the same thing against another race. The statistics allow for such tit for tat. You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine that humans are pretty much as bad as each other regardless of race, it just depends on what you want to focus on and what you choose to ignore. I think we'll just have to agree to disagree (in the words of Martin Luther King).
LiveFight
« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2017, 09:36:05 PM »

matty m
Executive Member

« Reply #140 on: April 01, 2017, 10:43:22 PM »

I'm not sticking up for anyone. I'm not sticking up for rapists, serial killers or paedophiles, or any other vile criminal, irrespective of race. Like I've said, you can find the most heinous things done by humans of all different races. Even if you could make a valid case for certain crimes being committed at a higher propensity by a certain race, someone else can easily come along and do the same thing against another race. The statistics allow for such tit for tat. You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to mine that humans are pretty much as bad as each other regardless of race, it just depends on what you want to focus on and what you choose to ignore. I think we'll just have to agree to disagree (in the words of Martin Luther King).
no. The statistics are clear that they are represented hundreds, even thousands of times over for rape. Especially rape of white women. It isnt a case of 'well if you forgot to carry the one and took the survey on a different day itd be whites who rape everyone'... Its just a cut and dry fact that they are doing this.

But the real victims of rape are the blacks who are offended if people say mean things about their race raping our women in vastly overrepresented numbers, of course.

Thousands of white women every year, targeted for sex assaults. But thank god no one hurt the feelings of precious blacks by noticing that they are raping our women.
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2017, 11:07:27 PM »

no. The statistics are clear that they are represented hundreds, even thousands of times over for rape. Especially rape of white women. It isnt a case of 'well if you forgot to carry the one and took the survey on a different day itd be whites who rape everyone'... Its just a cut and dry fact that they are doing this.

But the real victims of rape are the blacks who are offended if people say mean things about their race raping our women in vastly overrepresented numbers, of course.

Thousands of white women every year, targeted for sex assaults. But thank god no one hurt the feelings of precious blacks by noticing that they are raping our women.

I don't really think you're seeing the point I'm making Matty...I'm not talking about erroneous survey taking...I'm saying that for every statistic you can throw at a certain race for a specific crime, someone else can come along and quote a different statistic about a different race regarding a different crime, and in their mind use it to justify that the particular race is evil or less advanced...

Let me put it this way instead to put it into context...imagine you were having a "debate" with a black person who held similar views to yourself, but with respect to white people:

Matty: "Black men rape more people than any other race"
Black equivalent of Matty: "White men sexually abuse more children than any other race"
Matty: "Black people are good at building mud huts"
Black equivalent of Matty: "White people are good at walking into the middle of a cinema or a school and shooting everyone on sight"

And so on, and so on...
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2017, 03:41:33 AM »

They are literally targeting our women for rape and you are worried about them being offended by someone pointing this out. You are a disgusting person. You want to talk about lack of empathy? Where is your empathy for the white women these apes have violated and continue to violate every day?

Just remember, these are your morals - it's ok if blacks are raping white women in huge numbers, as long as no one offends them by pointing that out. That's you. That's who you are.
Grin
So first we started out with some politically incorrect opinions and I was wililng to hear you out. Now you have just gone into out and out racism. Apes?? Deary me.  What started with a bit of banter here and there has now got really dark.

You've clearly got some mental issues. People that are happy with their lot in life don't talk like you do. Your messed up. I'd wager a bet you were Autistic, either that or you have a peronality disorder. Civilised people don't talk like you do. Very brave of you saying all this behind your PC. You've shown your true colours in the end.

Do the mods think calling black people 'apes' ok?

This thread leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I'm outa here. You can't reason with morons.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: