LiveFight
October 23, 2017, 04:16:56 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ-Klitschko The Full Card  (Read 4047 times)
Vlad The Impaler
V.I.P

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2017, 08:18:28 PM »

She 'presents' Toe2Toe on Sky. Awful

For a fight of this magnitude you really think they could do better. Where's the likes of Fraser Dainton from Sky Sports News?  Somebody who is at least used to working big boxing events.

This presenting platform isn't such a good idea now  Grin
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2017, 08:18:28 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2017, 08:19:46 PM »

So looks like we're going to have 40 minutes of sod all now then.
hardknocklife

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2017, 08:20:35 PM »

Evening gents. Would highly appreciate anyone PM me a link for a good stream. Thank you
Gaz
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2017, 08:23:12 PM »

She just sounds dopey as F*ck that girl backstage, not the most polished interviewer I've ever seen. Big norks though.

Watching some weird program on Darkside app on Kodi, its flitting between the sky commentary and some bloke narrating in between fights so I'm not getting whatever analysis Bellew and whoever else is giving on the show.

Quigg looked ragged for most of that fight but eventually looked comfortable enough against Simion. Took too many clean shots though especially early doors.
Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2017, 08:45:37 PM »

Wow. Incredible atmosphere.

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2017, 08:45:37 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2017, 08:46:32 PM »

Loved Sky cutting off Wilder in order to play Sweet Caroline...
Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2017, 08:53:44 PM »

I wonder what they are thinking about this stateside. Jeez. I hope the fight lives up to this.

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2017, 09:48:01 PM »

WOW........ good fight.

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
stinka

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2017, 09:49:07 PM »

Epic bout

Fair play to Joshua, he can take a shot, dig deep and battle it out. He was caught bad from that left hook and took a breather for a couple of rounds, very mature/smart. He's a serious force and the real deal
Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2017, 09:51:59 PM »

Fantastic. Thank you kevan2. You made my day.

ChicagoFightFan

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2017, 10:03:05 PM »

Liked the fight a lot. Thought Wlad might have deserved a chance to keep going, but I also don't like seeing inevitable knockout shots landed when they are almost there. Could have been devastating if they landed ... or he might have come back again like he did in the 5th. Have to protect fighters, no real issue with it.

Joshua is impressive. No homo, but I don't think that I have seen a fighter with bigger legs. On the flip side, I think the skinny legged Wilder might have more power. Really want to see that fight.
pogo
V.I.P

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2017, 10:08:41 PM »

wow what a scrap.

2 questions were answered. Wladimir Klitschko is far from finished.  AJ is the real deal.

Brilliant fight.  Really enjoyable.
wbamitch

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2017, 10:18:25 PM »

Great fight, don't agree with the stoppage (it was coming) and the scorecards (not a surprise). Ultimately ended a bit frustrating for me.

wheaty

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2017, 10:19:31 PM »

Brilliant fight to watch. I think it's fair to say wlad of 5 years ago might have been too much at this stage for Joshua, but with his power he will have a chance against anyone.
Also shows how good fury was 18 months ago. British boxing is flying.
Hotdog
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2017, 10:27:23 PM »

Well done AJ,  showed some serious balls there.  That said,  when Wlad had him down and Joshua's legs were gone,  Wlad went completely gun shy with his right again and seemed to be happy to sit back and jab his way to the cards. In reality, I think that cost him.

I'd love to see AJ v Fury next and Wlad v Wilder.   I still think Wlad has a big win in him after tonight and I think Wilder is there for the taking, he deserves to go out on top and I think he has one last fight in him.  That said,  with HBO and showtime showing that fight today,  Vegas would be screaming out to host AJ v Wilder and there will be a massive Brit invasion.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: