LiveFight
December 12, 2017, 07:38:41 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Canelo v GGG  (Read 632 times)
HurricaneHig
V.I.P
Executive Member

Any two will do?

« on: May 09, 2017, 07:08:45 AM »

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10866902/saul-alvarez-says-he-will-face-gennady-golovkin-after-defeating-julio-chavez-jr

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez has revealed he will face middleweight king Gennady Golovkin in his next fight after claiming a unanimous decision victory over Julio Chavez Jr in Las Vegas.

The WBO world super-lightweight champion dominated from the opening bell on Saturday night and used Chavez (50-3-1, 32 KOs) for target practice, landing powerful jabs, hooks and combinations at will in what was a 12-round mismatch.

Golovkin watched from ringside at the T-Mobile Arena as Alvarez won every round on all three judges' scorecards as he improved to 49-1-1 in the non-title fight.

"Golovkin, you are next, my friend. Where are you? It's on," Alvarez said before bringing Golovkin into the ring with him.

In response, Golovkin said: "Congratulations. I feel excited to be part of this big drama show."

Alvarez came into the bout against Chavez as the heavy favourite, despite moving up in weight to face his much heavier Mexican compatriot at a catchweight of 164lbs.

Chavez struggled to deal with Alvarez's superior speed and power throughout, and had no answer to a series of stinging combinations from the 26-year-old that left him bleeding from both nostrils and with his left eye almost swollen shut.

Alvarez landed 228 punches to just 71 for Chavez and an incredible 31 percent of his jabs connected as he had his way with the former WBC middleweight champion.

Adversity and the 'big occasion' doesn't change a fighter - it only reveals them.
LiveFight
« on: May 09, 2017, 07:08:45 AM »

unknown
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 08:34:33 PM »

https://youtu.be/cpa7STh7E9M

lot of arguments back and forth on who is going to win this one,
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 01:22:37 PM »

Canelo wins this for me fairly comfortably, bold statement I know but GGG is a spent force.

A Slice of Life
unknown
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 02:13:44 PM »

plenty of time for every one to have a think about it before pulling the trigger on a small punt, Ill check what the regulars hauts have to say, dwyer (gamblers advisory), guard your grill (talk shoe, couple of hood rats lol) and also check their more recent outtings.

The comments I was reading is that this would be an easy fight for Canelo because triple g is not good on the inside.

fight has my attention, ill try to watch this and the build up, triple g is a beast, he trains ott, this fight he is going to be in some shape....

LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: