LiveFight
October 20, 2017, 08:38:05 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone watching Egginton vs Rodrigues ?  (Read 917 times)
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« on: May 13, 2017, 08:59:19 PM »

Cracker so far  Grin

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
LiveFight
« on: May 13, 2017, 08:59:19 PM »

jorg21
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 09:06:59 PM »

Brilliant fight Eggington always at risk of being hurt he switches off too much and his defence is lacking at times
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 09:34:05 PM »

Great finish by Eggington. The guy is never wanting for effort.

Gavin is a clown though, comes in at 10st 8 after being smashed up by Eggington at Welter, clearly has no commitment at all.
legs

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 10:04:53 PM »

Great finish by Eggington. The guy is never wanting for effort.

Gavin is a clown though, comes in at 10st 8 after being smashed up by Eggington at Welter, clearly has no commitment at all.

Totally agree on both fights Gavin is a waste of space though.

I'm watching Warrington v Martinez now it's a good fight
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 11:16:42 AM »

He's limited but fun to watch Eggington, I like him. Barry Hearns post fight interview was a farce, more about him and his son than his fighter. 

If Eggington switches off vs Garcia he's in a world of trouble but I don't see that fight anytime soon if I'm honest.

Josh Warrington looks the part but his lack of power will see him fall short. I think any top level fighter beats him.

Team Groves
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 11:16:42 AM »

Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2017, 11:49:54 AM »

Eggington's one of my favourite fighters to watch. Every fight is a mess, he's all over the place but it's brutal. Lives up to the name savage. He's never going to rule the division but I'm interested to see how far he can get.
Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2017, 03:53:25 PM »

Eggington's one of my favourite fighters to watch. Every fight is a mess, he's all over the place but it's brutal. Lives up to the name savage. He's never going to rule the division but I'm interested to see how far he can get.

Agreed on every count.  Great fun to watch, fairly basic but never wanting in the heart and courage department.  It might not be pretty, but it's hellish good fun!
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2017, 08:54:06 PM »

Just watched the Warrington fight and Hearn wasn't daft in sacking him off.  Unless you're a Leeds mong, there's little interest to be had in him. No wonder his team gave Selby a wide berth when a title fight was on the table for him.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2017, 09:09:15 PM »

Just watched the Warrington fight and Hearn wasn't daft in sacking him off.  Unless you're a Leeds mong, there's little interest to be had in him. No wonder his team gave Selby a wide berth when a title fight was on the table for him.

Wouldn't lay a glove on him would he.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2017, 11:44:57 AM »

I'd have more time for the lad if it weren't for the football crap that he revels in, however he's not going much further then where he is atm.
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2017, 03:07:56 PM »

I love Sam The Egg. Kid is not up his own arse. Sensible, likeable lad. I wish him nothing but good things and to be fair.....if he dosnt get any further, he will have done himself proud.

Gavin is talented but a lazy fat little phucker.

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: