LiveFight
December 12, 2017, 11:54:53 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Josh Taylor v Ohara Davies  (Read 2620 times)
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« on: May 19, 2017, 06:59:07 PM »

July the 8th Breahead arena cracking fight

A Slice of Life
LiveFight
« on: May 19, 2017, 06:59:07 PM »

pogo
V.I.P

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 10:36:47 PM »

oooh yeah , tasty.

Time for taylor to shut that mouth lol Smiley
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 10:47:27 AM »

I am going to this can't wait

A Slice of Life
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 12:23:18 PM »

I think these two fighting now is reminiscent of Groves and DeGale fighting when they did. Whoever loses has plenty of time to come again and it shouldn't adversely effect either of their careers if they come up short.

On a side note, just seen that Hearn is doing Buglioni v Summers at the o2 in July. May as well just cancel that now because of an 'injury'.
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 06:08:18 PM »

Weighin got a bit heated seems to be real bad blood between the two was supposed to attend this but unfortunately can't make it

A Slice of Life
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 06:08:18 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 07:33:47 PM »

Hoping this lives up to the potential and does well on C5.
GOD
Executive Member

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2017, 07:33:41 AM »

Is this fight today? OK THEN!!!

Let's rock!!! LOL I must have been living under a rock the last couple of months...

I just love it when a cracking fight sneaks up on me like that!!!
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 09:43:29 AM »

Hoping this lives up to the potential and does well on C5.

Neither are established with the main stream fan this is an opportunity for both to shine and gather a following. I was due to attend this a bit gutted I can't make it. I am a big Josh Taylor fan and was posting about him years back on here however he looks a little to wound up for my liking.

A Slice of Life
wbamitch

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2017, 05:39:47 PM »

Looking forward to this one, warmed to Davies a bit in the build up, whatever way you look at him I think he provides entertainment.  I don't see it going the distance, my hunch is Davies power will be too much for Taylor.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2017, 09:12:47 PM »

Lad I know said it's dead there which is a shame but still looking forward to it
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2017, 08:41:01 AM »

Lad I know said it's dead there which is a shame but still looking forward to it

The promotion has been poor IMO add to that Josh Taylor is from Preston Pans other side of the country and his natural home City would be Edinburgh. The other factor is fair holidays first two week in July is traditional the Falkirk and Edinburgh fair holidays with the second two weeks in July being the Glasgow fair.

The other issue is the venue its outside Glasgow inside an out of town shopping area/centre transport links aren't great. Anyhow I hope ticket sales ended up semi decent.

A Slice of Life
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2017, 08:42:53 AM »

Brilliant performance from Josh Taylor the lad can box. In his last few fights he's started to show real power some of his body shots were brilliant and really cut Davis down. Strange decision by Davis at the end of the fight.

A Slice of Life
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2017, 08:52:41 AM »

The promotion has been poor IMO add to that Josh Taylor is from Preston Pans other side of the country and his natural home City would be Edinburgh. The other factor is fair holidays first two week in July is traditional the Falkirk and Edinburgh fair holidays with the second two weeks in July being the Glasgow fair.

The other issue is the venue its outside Glasgow inside an out of town shopping area/centre transport links aren't great. Anyhow I hope ticket sales ended up semi decent.

Never been north of the border for the boxing was going to watch Kevin Michell up there but for whatever reason it didn't happen
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2017, 09:25:35 AM »

Never been north of the border for the boxing was going to watch Kevin Michell up there but for whatever reason it didn't happen

I went the Mitchell fight mate... you're glad you missed it. Blokes spitting at us from the stands above and throwing piss at people leaving. Wouldn't have done your impression of the scots much good.😀
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2017, 01:01:20 PM »

I went the Mitchell fight mate... you're glad you missed it. Blokes spitting at us from the stands above and throwing piss at people leaving. Wouldn't have done your impression of the scots much good.😀

Still annoys me this happened to you its disgusting behaviour and not indicative of the people of Scotland.

A Slice of Life
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: