LiveFight
November 18, 2017, 11:36:41 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Josh Taylor v Ohara Davies  (Read 2427 times)
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2017, 01:53:34 PM »

Still annoys me this happened to you its disgusting behaviour and not indicative of the people of Scotland.

I know that mate, I'm not pretending we haven't got an equal percentage of cretins down here too. Any josh Warrington fight will show you that!
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2017, 01:53:34 PM »

Alba
Executive Member

"For what is a man,What has he got ?"

@Albagary
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2017, 11:39:54 AM »

Alex Arthur is really bias against Brits full stop.

I remember when he soundly lost to Nicky Cook. Afterwards he was saying Nicky was a good boxer, how him and their wives were going to go for a meal etc and all manner of odd remarks.

Next thing he gets home, says the English judges robbed him and all sorts of stuff. Very odd, almost delusional that he thought that because he was Scottish he got jobbed ?

My nan was born in Cavan then raised in Glasogow, so I've a fair few cousins both in Ireland & Scotland and have been up a few times.

In the 90's I had to install a few systems in a new Burger King up Paisley Park near airport. I was gonna stay with family but got a B&B and it was the longest spell on site I can ever remember. Nobody would talk to me and my workmate. Some of our cables got deliberately cut by the other Scottish lads on site.

One guy said "dont drink the coffee" and walked off, then 5 minutes later this other guy came over and said "hey lads, do you both want a coffee?" and we said no we were cool. That was literally the only thing they said to us all week pretty much. At best it would have had spit & piss in it, but could have had LSD or anything in it  Grin

The guys who were treating you like that are nothing short of arseholes mate, no need and no excuses for that c u n t y behaviour.

As for Arthurs point, he did lose the fight but i would say if your judging a world title, you really shouldnt have had three british judges on paper, but in reality three english judges in an a fight between an english/scottish aint going to really cut the mustard with some.

And i would have said the same if it was vice versa before folk start posting shite
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2017, 03:07:43 PM »

In England I'm regarded as "f*cking spaniard"

In Scotland I'm a "f*cking englishman"

In Spain I'm a "F*cking brit"

I'm used to it !
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2017, 03:20:32 PM »