LiveFight
October 18, 2017, 03:43:06 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kell Brook vs Errol Spence Round by Round  (Read 3947 times)
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 07:37:18 PM »

So looking forward to this fight. Props to Hearn for putting together yet another great matchup. He gets alot of stick but he's changing boxing for the better. He's seen and emulating what the UFC are doing with the, 'make the best fight the best and create the most entertaining fan friendly matchups.' mentality. It's creating ripples through the boxing comunity. Boxing is changing.

I can't call this fight. Spence is a class act. He has the talent. Punches like a mutherfucker. Has all the momentum going into this.  Be interesting to see what happens when Kell catches him flush on the chin. Has it really been tested?

I have a feeling Kell will start getting worked over from 7 rounds on if his punches have no real effect. Golovkin dismantled him in 5. Spence is not who you want to be fighting coming off a defeat like that.

Kell to win early, Errol to win late. Spence may prove too sharp for Kell past the mid way point. Other than that, anything can happen.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 07:37:18 PM »

wheaty

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 07:45:30 PM »

Not sure I agree with the Hearn comments. The model in UFC generally (not always) have packed cards with matched fights. I think Matchroom stick to the tried and tested model of selling shows on the basis of the headline fight. Joshua V klitschko had a terrible undercard, and tomorrows is marginally better with groves on it.
But then again I'm blinkered in my dislike for Hearn because of the Stubhub link, ensuring matchroom and stubhub make clear gains in the secondary market at the detriment to fans.
mooreman
Executive Member

The Sandman

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2017, 08:53:12 AM »

I'm tired of hating on Hearn. He's proved me wrong a few times now. I'll never be a fan - but he delivers occasionally.

This is a great matchup. Two likeable fighters, two exceptional athletes and two lads who most importantly - are going in there 100% to win.

I was on the Spence bandwagon but the closer the fight gets the more I edge toward Kell.

He has the experience, he's at home, he's financially secure - which will keep the pressure off.

Whereas Spence may be the more talented fighter - but he's got the world weighing him down. This is the opportunity to go from an average life to superstardom and having his family secured. He's in against an experienced fighter who's every bit as athletic as him and can punch.

I just wonder if it doesn't go Spences way early on, will he be able to get back into the fight or will inexperience and panic bog him down.

The undercard is decent too. This Allen fight will be a laugh and the Groves fight could be anything, This Chuba Chub lad could surprise a few... Including Groves... I don't mind parting with 22 euro for it!
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2017, 01:16:09 PM »

Brook weighed 156 this morning expecting him to walk into the ring around 160 possibly more.

A Slice of Life
pogo
V.I.P

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2017, 05:21:45 PM »

Wow they have both whipped themselves into phenomenal condition.

I hope Brook wins but my instinct is saying Spence might just live up to the hype. I hope im wrong but i just favor Spence.
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2017, 05:21:45 PM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2017, 06:58:16 PM »

I hope Brook does it just because I can't stand the #strapseason Spence does.
motoriser
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2017, 07:40:58 PM »

Man down!

Southern Storm
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2017, 07:57:16 PM »

Man down!

Haha, that can do one too...although in fairness chocolate brownie can as well.
Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2017, 07:57:27 PM »

Its all i can do to stay awake

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
unknown
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2017, 08:14:58 PM »

https://youtu.be/4hIhUZYDHr8

Kevan2
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Doctor will see you now

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2017, 08:21:13 PM »

Haha, that can do one too...although in fairness chocolate brownie can as well.
That brownie thing is cringeworthy

Would love Kell to win but i think Spence will be the busier fighter and will win on points

Dear Santa, this year i have been a very good boy, well, nearly all year, well to be honest, you can hardly call it good, oh phuck it, never mind, i\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ll buy my own shit!!
unknown
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2017, 09:05:32 PM »

this is me,

12rounds is a long time to be in with this 28 year old wreaking machine, as good as kell is, his meat  is going to get smashed, all the body, then sneaky shots on the break and so on.

Guy is coming over the pond because he not only thinks he can take kell but he has been primed for it and is sparing with hardcore mofo.

kell doesnt have the power to trouble spence?

Tuco
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2017, 09:43:04 PM »

How relaxed does Spence look...Kell on the other hand, anything but.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2017, 10:21:31 PM »

Why was there no iron on Brooks eye a couple of rounds back
Tuco
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2017, 10:31:21 PM »

Amateurish work from Kells corner. Unbelieveable they never worked on that eye.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: