LiveFight
September 25, 2018, 09:41:44 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: World Boxing Super Series  (Read 15432 times)
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #165 on: July 21, 2018, 12:50:00 PM »

Anyone paying for it on ITV Box Office?

Cracking fight between the 3 best Cruiserweights. It really has been a superb competition particularly in this weight class.

I will be. Canít argue with a tenner to watch two class fighters determine the best in the division (and a legitimate P4P contender) when Sky want £20 for Whyte v Parker.
LiveFight
« Reply #165 on: July 21, 2018, 12:50:00 PM »

Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #166 on: July 21, 2018, 01:11:57 PM »

Canít wait for this. Iím favouring Usyk at the moment but not really fussed who wins as little my as it delivers.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #167 on: July 23, 2018, 03:24:39 PM »

Superb performance by Usyk in barely losing a round against the second best fighter in the division.  Hard to argue that there are many better than Usyk P4P given who he's fought and where in the number of fights he's had.

It is utterly hilarious seeing Matchroom fan boys saying the Bellew would beat him.  Absolutely no chance he'd even get close unless a snapped achilles came to his rescue again.
wbamitch

« Reply #168 on: July 23, 2018, 04:22:24 PM »

Phenomenal performance, very much in the ilk of Lomachenko, I had it a complete shutout. It was everything you wanted it to be in the first four with Gassiev looking particularly dangerous and menacing with his body shots but Usyk absolutely schooled him. That was a special performance and ranks right up there with the best I have seen. At that elite level to do that, wow. I think he can beat Joshua, I want to see him work towards that, maybe Bellew gets him the sort of profile to start building that. Perhaps some smaller heavies first, Povetkin fight would be big.
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2018, 08:58:01 PM »

Dan Raf reporting the Groves v Smith final will be in Saudi Arabia September 28th. Absolute madness if true. Atmosphere will be like a sparring session.
LiveFight
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2018, 08:58:01 PM »

glenn_user
Executive Member

« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2018, 09:09:45 PM »

only just seen the final, usyk has always looked good, but he looked very good indeed in the final.Briedis gave him a very close fight but gassiev was tailor made for him really.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #171 on: July 27, 2018, 07:23:25 AM »

Dan Raf reporting the Groves v Smith final will be in Saudi Arabia September 28th. Absolute madness if true. Atmosphere will be like a sparring session.

I saw that as well, seems absolutely crazy.  It would easily sell out the o2 or MEN over here but I can't imagine it would do much in the way of numbers over there and it would be a shame for the fans to miss out on what would be probably the biggest domestic fight of the year.
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #172 on: July 27, 2018, 08:16:51 AM »

I saw that as well, seems absolutely crazy.  It would easily sell out the o2 or MEN over here but I can't imagine it would do much in the way of numbers over there and it would be a shame for the fans to miss out on what would be probably the biggest domestic fight of the year.

Money talks - and fans dont.
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #173 on: July 27, 2018, 09:17:17 AM »

Can't imagine the boxers are too please either. And surprised Kalle wants to go over there with the punishment they have for drugs
AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #174 on: August 13, 2018, 08:53:29 PM »

Can't imagine the boxers are too please either. And surprised Kalle wants to go over there with the punishment they have for drugs

Iíd not travel for it, was chatting to a lad from Qatar recently who says you canít even drink there.

Team Groves
jaff_no1
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #175 on: August 14, 2018, 03:24:41 PM »

Iíd not travel for it, was chatting to a lad from Qatar recently who says you canít even drink there.
To be honest I don't think I will ever travel to any of the middle east, even the "developed" countries such as Qatar, Oman, UAE, etc. Their laws are still around 200 years behind everywhere else. In Saudi this year there have been something like 80 odd beheadings already.
legs

« Reply #176 on: August 14, 2018, 09:33:25 PM »

To be honest I don't think I will ever travel to any of the middle east, even the "developed" countries such as Qatar, Oman, UAE, etc. Their laws are still around 200 years behind everywhere else. In Saudi this year there have been something like 80 odd beheadings already.

Totally agree with that sounds a right bore fest over there iíll try tune in for this fight but itís ridiculous itís in Saudi Arabia.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #177 on: August 21, 2018, 12:10:15 PM »

It's been confirmed that there will be another Cruiserweight edition as part of season 2.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: