LiveFight
October 17, 2017, 07:43:26 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crawford v Indongo For the Undisputed 140lb  (Read 620 times)
Scarface
Executive Member

« on: August 19, 2017, 05:09:29 PM »

Really surprised nobody has started a thread on this great fight - 2 unbeaten fighters with all the belts on the line.

I'm looking forward to this tonight.

Anyone else ?

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
LiveFight
« on: August 19, 2017, 05:09:29 PM »

wbamitch

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 05:46:40 PM »

I thought I'd log on and check see if we had anything on this, unfortunately I'm not too surprised that it hasn't got much attention.

One of the (generally considered) top 5 pound for pound guys and usually goes for the KO with a chance to complete a rare feat and own all four major belts.

I'll be up and I've got to go with Crawford despite a few of Indongo's nuances with his height, reach and southpaw stance. I see a very much dominant performance from Crawford as he tends to do, in ilk of the level he showed when he fought Postol. Obviously we haven't seen too much of Indongo, I think Crawford possibly forces a late stoppage to set up bigger fights against more renowned names.

Looking forward to it.
jorg21
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 07:01:15 PM »

Having seen both guys live I have to go with Crawford UD possibly late stoppage, Good footwork and closes the range well and can also switch hit.
legs

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 07:47:05 PM »

Yes I'm looking forward to this fight I'm the same as the others Crawford to take this be interesting first 3-4 rounds as Indongo is very awkward just not sure his skills are as good as Crawford.

Some talk of Crawford fighting Spence if he wins tonight not sure might need a tune up fight at 147ibs first.
bigbibbs

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 11:09:21 PM »

Like I said on the TV area gutted as it was down as boxnation but it's sky sports which I don't have.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 11:09:21 PM »

Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2017, 12:23:59 AM »

Great fight by all accounts..

This forums dead lately hence no new thread
ChicagoFightFan

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2017, 03:16:53 AM »

Little nervous about Crawford having a hard time making weight.

Think he should still get the job done, but he needs to move up after this fight.
ChicagoFightFan

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2017, 03:31:48 AM »

Indongo very game with those long arms. Crawford looking sharp as well. Great start...
ChicagoFightFan

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2017, 03:35:57 AM »

Indongo down on a quick right in 2nd! Great round for Crawford. indongo looking tight...
ChicagoFightFan

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2017, 03:39:54 AM »

Crawford lights his body up with a nuclear bomb in the third! One of the best knockouts by body shot I have ever seen! Crawford is something special!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 03:50:21 AM by ChicagoFightFan » Logged
jorg21
Executive Member

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2017, 03:41:01 AM »

Well that was a big mismatch! what a cracking body shot from Crawford he made Indongo look average in there those big wild swings were never going to land on Crawford though.
ChicagoFightFan

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2017, 03:51:31 AM »

Well that was a big mismatch! what a cracking body shot from Crawford he made Indongo look average in there those big wild swings were never going to land on Crawford though.

That's thing though. This was supposed to be competitive. Crawford made it look like a mismatch, but it wasn't supposed to be that way on paper.
jorg21
Executive Member

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2017, 04:34:48 AM »

That's thing though. This was supposed to be competitive. Crawford made it look like a mismatch, but it wasn't supposed to be that way on paper.

I know, my comment wasn't discrediting Crawford he was outstanding tonight and read everything Indongo was trying and countered with a lovely body shot.
lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2017, 08:13:01 AM »

Crawford has done it the old fashioned way, he's not had the big fanfare but he's gone about his business just bashing up quality opposition.

I won money on him beating Burns and he's just got better each time out. He's a fighter who still works at his craft. He's got a great attitude. Step by step and think his family life keeps him grounded. He can do it all in the ring. It'd be a shame to vacate all those belts just when he's taken complete ownership of the weight class, but I don't really see who he can fight at 140. There are no mega fights there at first glance. 147 seems to be the route forward.
mooreman
Executive Member

The Sandman

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 02:22:23 PM »

Thought Indongo was embarrassingly bad to be brutally honest.
LiveFight

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: