LiveFight
October 23, 2017, 03:06:49 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cotto-Kamegei this weekend  (Read 547 times)
Gaz
V.I.P
Executive Member

« on: August 23, 2017, 01:37:22 PM »

Anyone watching this one instead of the other show? Chances are this fight will be done and dusted before the circus starts anyway so both are probably watchable back to back.

Depressing to see so little activity on this forum lately, seems to be a lot of apathy towards most events, even that Crawford fight last week had minimal build up despite its significance to the 140lb division.

I can understand the lack of interest on Cotto's fight tbf because his opponent's only really noteworthy fight was a war with Robert Guerrero. That being said Cotto's been a great fighter over the years and we are effectively watching him close out his career over the next 6 months or so. IN fact this might be his last one if he can't squeeze in another before the end of the year..
LiveFight
« on: August 23, 2017, 01:37:22 PM »

AO88
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 02:41:56 PM »

Cotto has said this is his last one. It's PPV also isn't it? I booked the circus on sky yesterday and this came up under the box office section.

Cotto has been a great fighter, hopefully he ends it the right way.

Team Groves
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 08:39:54 PM »

Cotto fight is on BN but I think you can PPV it through them now if you aren't a subscriber. I'll watch this if I'm up. I'm not paying 20 to see Conor take a beat down.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 07:32:41 AM »

Hope cotto finished career the right way, amazing fighter and one of my favourites over the past 20 years.
Probably should have hung them up a couple of years ago, but find it difficult to have any issue with him getting my another pay day. He's owed a couple after margaritto's gloves and manny pac's roid driven assault.
Gaz
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 03:29:28 AM »

This fight has been nonstop kamikaze from this Japanese fella. Running head first into clean shots constantly from Cotto. A bit absurd to watch but good fun. At this point it's 8-0 Cotto clearly.
LiveFight
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 03:29:28 AM »

Bonters
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2017, 06:34:15 AM »

This fight has been nonstop kamikaze from this Japanese fella. Running head first into clean shots constantly from Cotto. A bit absurd to watch but good fun. At this point it's 8-0 Cotto clearly.

How the fook did that opponent take all those shots?  Jaysus, his head nearly came off sometimes!  Not particularly competitive but as a long time Cotto fan, it was great to see him in full flow, up on his toes a lot and superb combinations.  For an ageing champ, he still has terrific stamina.
bigbibbs

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2017, 11:55:23 AM »

Painful to watch. That man is going to have long term damage fighting like that
dmp
Executive Member

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2017, 07:56:19 PM »

in the kellerman interview hes having 1 more in dec,the winner of ggg v canelo ouch
LiveFight

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: