LiveFight
October 17, 2017, 07:32:01 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 24/7 canelo vs ggg  (Read 1799 times)
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2017, 07:51:26 AM »

Tims gonna have a breakdown when the ginger kid gets splattered. Grin
LiveFight
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2017, 07:51:26 AM »

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2017, 11:52:09 AM »

Tims gonna have a breakdown when the ginger kid gets splattered. Grin

Getting tired of educating you clowns. Be nice to be wrong for a change.

Unlikely though. The I told you so line has been loaded and ready to fire. Prepare your excuses.
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2017, 12:40:03 PM »

Unlikely though. The I told you so line has been loaded and ready to fire. Prepare your excuses.

Grin
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2017, 06:40:09 PM »

Grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfGDrJpy73U
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2017, 09:20:34 PM »

Let's get this right, Golovkin just pulled another guy up from a lower weight class and was totally outclassed in the ring, his success came when the lower weight competitor became fatigued by his weight gain after making Golovkin look completely useless when they were both fresh, he still managed to make Golovkin miss all night long. Maybe now Golovkin will make good on his promise to move to 168lb after years of picking on the smaller guys.
LiveFight
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2017, 09:20:34 PM »

jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2017, 09:35:58 PM »

Let's get this right, Golovkin just pulled another guy up from a lower weight class and was totally outclassed in the ring, his success came when the lower weight competitor became fatigued by his weight gain after making Golovkin look completely useless when they were both fresh, he still managed to make Golovkin miss all night long. Maybe now Golovkin will make good on his promise to move to 168lb after years of picking on the smaller guys.

Grin
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 11:58:38 AM by jimjack » Logged
lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2017, 09:51:49 AM »

You are kidding right?

Previously he was fatigued from weight drain, now its weight gain.....what next his beard weighed him down??
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2017, 12:58:24 PM »

But he's the lineal middleweight champion.  And surely he dragged him down anyway.
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2017, 04:50:41 PM »

Prepare your excuses.

Well......you've obviously prepared yours. Did you think that up before during or after Canelo got his arse whooped and ran like a little rabit.   Grin

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2017, 10:48:55 PM »

Cool
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: