LiveFight
November 19, 2017, 03:21:30 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Poll
Question: Outcome of the fight
Canelo stoppage
Canelo decision
GGG stoppage
GGG decision
Draw

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Canelo vs GGG Poll  (Read 4022 times)
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2017, 03:15:35 PM »

So your claiming a judge to be corrupt but then you dont have all the answers because you're not a corrupt judge.

I haven't watched the fight back and am in no rush to do so, it was close and so were the two scorecards...hopefully we get a rematch within the year.

You can't watch it back because GGG won. In your heart you know it. If Canelo had won, genuinely won, or even if you felt he got a draw, you'd be wanking all over dat shit.

It's interesting to note that those nonbiased professionals and exprofessionals who saw it live, had it by a much wider margin for GGG than those who saw it on tv. Malignaggi gave GGG 9 rounds. Its no surprise you refuse to watch it back.
LiveFight
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2017, 03:15:35 PM »

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2017, 03:34:12 PM »

You can't watch it back because GGG won. In your heart you know it. If Canelo had won, genuinely won, or even if you felt he got a draw, you'd be wanking all over dat shit.

It's interesting to note that those nonbiased professionals and exprofessionals who saw it live, had it by a much wider margin for GGG than those who saw it on tv. Malignaggi gave GGG 9 rounds. Its no surprise you refuse to watch it back.

Yes because the non biased pros are always right. Malignaggi still trying to convince us he wasn't knocked down by McGregor.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2017, 03:35:37 PM »

I must admit the first thing I looked at on the scorecards was the 7th round as that was clearly GGG best round.

I was shocked to see Byrd had given it GGG to be honest.

I think the fight was very close 115-113 seems right to me so can't really argue with the drawn card if Byrd had scored it 115-113 to Canelo most people would go fair enough etc the fact she scored it 10-2 to Canelo is very very suspect.

I hope we get to see a rematch as they are clearly numbers one & two in the middleweight division.

this.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: