LiveFight
November 18, 2017, 06:39:12 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ V PULUEV - POTENTIAL BANANA SKIN OR EASY NIGHT  (Read 3942 times)
Goldenboy87
Executive Member

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2017, 10:20:26 AM »

Really have no interest in any of the fights on Saturday night, not one of those fights catches my attention.

The closest matched fight is Whyte vs Helenius which has potential to be a decent enough fight but more than likely will be just a real tough watch.

Buglioni turned down facing Hosea Burton to face Craig Richards (don't know much about the guy to be fair)

Katie Taylor nothing needs to be said there.

Kal Yafai fight does nothing for me at all, although I can appreciate he is a very skilled fighter.

Joshua fight unfortunately is what it is now - Takam against Chisora or Whyte would have been more of an interesting fight.
LiveFight
« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2017, 10:20:26 AM »

Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2017, 11:19:06 AM »

Really have no interest in any of the fights on Saturday night, not one of those fights catches my attention.

The closest matched fight is Whyte vs Helenius which has potential to be a decent enough fight but more than likely will be just a real tough watch.

Buglioni turned down facing Hosea Burton to face Craig Richards (don't know much about the guy to be fair)

Katie Taylor nothing needs to be said there.

Kal Yafai fight does nothing for me at all, although I can appreciate he is a very skilled fighter.

Joshua fight unfortunately is what it is now - Takam against Chisora or Whyte would have been more of an interesting fight.

I donít rate Dillian Whyte, not yet anyway. I think Helenius has a good chance of beating him.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2017, 01:22:55 PM »

After the talk of AJ coming in lighter, he weighs in at 254 - a career high.
Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2017, 05:04:35 PM »

[/quote

I noticed this only time will tell. Takam looks in great shape that said I would suspect Josuha will stop him fairly comfortable.

A Slice of Life
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2017, 05:37:34 PM »

Grin After all the talk of him looking faster and leaner.
LiveFight
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2017, 05:37:34 PM »

Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2017, 06:55:12 PM »

Grin After all the talk of him looking faster and leaner.

Dave Allan is looking in good nick as well  Grin

A Slice of Life
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2017, 08:57:24 AM »

Dave Allan is looking in good nick as well  Grin

Has to step it up against such high level opposition.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2017, 09:40:30 AM »

Yet you're the f*cking fool who thinks it isn't wise for a fighter to try and improve himself.

I mentioned post Klitschko that Joshua was carrying too much muscle mass and needed to streamline. That was hardly rocket science as many people felt the same.....and so it seems Rob McCracken feels the same way so I'm in decent company Cool

AJ weighs in at career high. Looks like McCracken didnt read your letters.  Grin
lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2017, 10:10:12 AM »

AJ weighs in at career high. Looks like McCracken didnt read your letters.  Grin

HAHA......couldn't resist coming back could ya you f*cking muppet  Kiss

Only have to look at any number of other sites to see comments/interviews with various people talking about his weight. But you aren't interested in discussing the topic with any kind of sense. While other people on this site and other sites have offered thoughts both for and against.......You didn't offer ANY actual rational why carrying that kind of weight is a good thing. You just wander in with an attitude of why bother and who cares.

Oh sorry, you did express a concern that losing weight could make his feet faster and thus see him walking onto punches....lol.....Somewhere some village is missing you Timmy  Smiley
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2017, 10:20:49 AM »

//that escalated quickly.
Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2017, 12:29:13 PM »

HAHA......couldn't resist coming back could ya you f*cking muppet  Kiss

Only have to look at any number of other sites to see comments/interviews with various people talking about his weight. But you aren't interested in discussing the topic with any kind of sense. While other people on this site and other sites have offered thoughts both for and against.......You didn't offer ANY actual rational why carrying that kind of weight is a good thing. You just wander in with an attitude of why bother and who cares.

Oh sorry, you did express a concern that losing weight could make his feet faster and thus see him walking onto punches....lol.....Somewhere some village is missing you Timmy  Smiley

LurkyBurky ....livefights very own know it all doesnít know it all....good for a laugh though. Wink

Never mind bud....maybe your letters got lost in the post, have you tried e-mailing Rob directly as AJ will surely struggle without your input. Clown.
lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2017, 02:06:13 PM »

LurkyBurky ....livefights very own know it all doesnít know it all....good for a laugh though. Wink

Never mind bud....maybe your letters got lost in the post, have you tried e-mailing Rob directly as AJ will surely struggle without your input. Clown.

Yeah since I stand alone in voicing concern about Joshua's weight....its such a controversial opinion  Roll Eyes

Your village is calling Timmy....run along little man.
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2017, 03:35:19 PM »

He didn't exactly look out of shape though. He looked like he'd put the work in. Fighting Wlad then having to fight a guy who isn't on anybody's  radar and expect him to have the same levels of motivation is a big ask. 

AJ ko inside 6.

Whyte vs Helenius is the fight i'm looking forward to. It going to be a cracker.
Tuco
Executive Member

'When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.' Tuco

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2017, 03:36:35 PM »

Yeah since I stand alone in voicing concern about Joshua's weight....its such a controversial opinion  Roll Eyes

Your village is calling Timmy....run along little man.

Grin
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2017, 05:06:51 PM »

He didn't exactly look out of shape though. He looked like he'd put the work in. Fighting Wlad then having to fight a guy who isn't on anybody's  radar and expect him to have the same levels of motivation is a big ask. 

AJ ko inside 6.

Whyte vs Helenius is the fight i'm looking forward to. It going to be a cracker.

If I lived in gym everyday I'd look like an anemic AJ to be fair. The fat fucks that don't shouldn't in the ring
LiveFight

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: