LiveFight
November 17, 2017, 07:41:28 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AJ V PULUEV - POTENTIAL BANANA SKIN OR EASY NIGHT  (Read 3929 times)
stinka

« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2017, 09:28:11 PM »

Iím so glad I havenít paid for this utter shite
LiveFight
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2017, 09:28:11 PM »

stinka

« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2017, 10:10:20 PM »

BUllsh1t stoppage wtf
SCOTTY'S SOBER

TOOTIE FRUITY

« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2017, 10:11:36 PM »

Terrible stoppage...takam was a warrior I wish he heard the final bell.
Goldenboy87
Executive Member

« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2017, 10:11:54 PM »

Fair play to Takam, put up a great fight.

Poor stoppage for me, showed enough there to keep fighting.
stinka

« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2017, 10:12:08 PM »

Yeah aj would have won, but that was a premature stoppage ffs
LiveFight
« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2017, 10:12:08 PM »

Dexter_Morgan
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2017, 10:15:34 PM »

AJ was back on his heels and blowing out his backside from the 6th round onwards. Terrible nights boxing finished off with a crazy stoppage, Takam should have been allowed to continue.

A Slice of Life
jorg21
Executive Member

« Reply #81 on: October 28, 2017, 10:26:28 PM »

poor stoppage Takam put up a good fight though.
Goldenboy87
Executive Member

« Reply #82 on: October 28, 2017, 10:33:53 PM »

Fair play to Joshua though, he wants to fight and brings excitement to Heavyweight Boxing. shit stoppage and always thought he looks vulnerable but he comes to fight which I love.

Always fancied Fury to do a job on him if he shows upon condition but not so sure now he has been out of the ring so long.

Takam v Whyte could be a good fight to make next. Not sure Whyte would be so keen!!
stinka

« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2017, 10:43:41 PM »

Loved the booing of Eddie Hearn tho, and was pissing myself when AJ started encouraging it Cheesy

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #84 on: October 28, 2017, 11:07:08 PM »

Yeah since I stand alone in voicing concern about Joshua's weight....its such a controversial opinion  Roll Eyes

Your village is calling Timmy....run along little man.

Trust me, he will read your letters...please donít stop sending them. Itís AJs only hope.
dmp
Executive Member

« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2017, 11:37:02 PM »

bad stopage but aj would have won
he will gass out against wilder be a great fight tho i hope it happens it needs  to happen
jorg21
Executive Member

« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2017, 02:17:51 AM »

I'm quite surprised the ref didn't stop it after the first cut though Takam literally stopped fighting and looked at the ref while rubbing his eye obviously in distress, would have been a shit way to end the fight but it did seem like a "get me out" plea at the time.
lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2017, 09:08:29 AM »

Was a laboured sort of performance from AJ, looked a bit sluggish and lacking snap. He landed some hefty punches, but more on the occasions when he could set his feet. But he needed more flow and fluidity to surprise Takam with punches he wasn't braced to absorb. He was fairly one paced when he needed injections of pace to get Takam out of rhythm.

Having said that he did well to remain composed after getting nutted in the nose so early on and while Takam was tough and came with ambition, he never really threatened.

Joshua's rivals will feel emboldened after watching that. So plenty of stuff to work on and lessons that need to be heeded.

Whyte also didn't look impressive, but Helenius after a bright start made his mind up to just survive and it became a boring fight. Hard to get rid of an opponent who does have ability and whose only goal became seeing out 12 rounds, but this is where Dillian needed to go through gears, to raise the pace without warning to keep Helenius uncomfortable and under the cosh.

As it was Helenius grew fairly comfortable under steady predictable pressure and never really looked like being stopped. Again its a fight that can be a good learning type thing for Whyte. Quickening, slowing, pace....going up and down, and sharpening up his technique. I hope he does have the inate ability to make these changes because he's so ambitious and really wants to succeed.

The rest of the card was predictable fare......Solid but unspectacular. Wasn't the most entertaining PPV in all honesty.
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2017, 09:22:01 AM »

Sounds like AJ wouldíve benefited from coming in a few pounds lighter to me Lurky...
lurkyshaka
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2017, 09:54:12 AM »

Sounds like AJ wouldíve benefited from coming in a few pounds lighter to me Lurky...

Yeah I would say so......but please whisper that cus the topic apparently really upsets little Timmy  Wink
LiveFight

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: