LiveFight
October 23, 2017, 04:17:51 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BJS V MONROE JNR  (Read 1184 times)
jimjack
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2017, 08:05:58 PM »

Although I have picked him to win I really hope Monroe Jnr sparks him for being a prize cock

Me too mate. I also hope he volleys his little borstal Cnut  of a son in the face. Horrible little twat.
LiveFight
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2017, 08:05:58 PM »

Tim2366
Executive Member

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2017, 08:31:56 PM »

Although I have picked him to win I really hope Monroe Jnr sparks him for being a prize cock

Does Monroe have kids....be nice to see one of them slap that lil shit down ringside if so.
Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2017, 09:19:57 PM »

If ever i wanted a boxer to get KTFO its BJS.

Come on Monroe.

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

The Money Team Is Gonna Rip Your Boy A New One

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2017, 10:26:10 AM »

I used to like BJS but watching him ringside at shows lately and just his general appearance he comes across s a twat .  Proper twat

He won't lose this fight mind
Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2017, 10:50:33 AM »

Its funny how BJS is making a big deal about Monroe quitting in the 6th round against GGG... when BJS can't even pluck up the courage to sign up for the fight in the first place. Shits himself and been ducking GGG for how long now. Talk about pot calling the kettle.

You need people like me ... You need people like me so you can point your fokking finger and say hey, dats the bad guy.
LiveFight
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2017, 10:50:33 AM »

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2017, 03:38:02 PM »

Ridiculous that the BJS fight starts at 11.50 tonight for people at the arena. Guess they are after drunk PPV buys from people watching the fight on BT.
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2017, 05:49:01 PM »

Ridiculous that the BJS fight starts at 11.50 tonight for people at the arena. Guess they are after drunk PPV buys from people watching the fight on BT.

Be some kicking off in there . Be carnage  Grin
The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2017, 06:19:52 PM »

Yeah, gonna be a war zone at that hour.
Red
Executive Member

Livefight
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2017, 06:24:41 PM »

You'd have to be an an absolute idiot to attend BJS fight at 11.50 at night.

Echo the thoughts on the appalling behaviour of his kid.

Scarface
Executive Member

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2017, 06:25:26 PM »

Wow - Is that so that viewers in america can watch it before the GGG v Canelo fight ?

The Hurricane
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2017, 06:32:25 PM »

As far as I know it's not being shown over there. Me and my brother went to BJS v Ryder and I think that must've started gone midnight. Most people went before it started to get the last tube, fortunately our hotel was only down the way next to Westfield.
wbamitch

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2017, 06:33:16 PM »

Wow didn't know the fight was that late, it is quite ridiculous, will be able to watch the Smith fight live though now.

I Enjoy Saunders boxing style and some of his IFL interviews can be entertaining, I haven't seen all of this week but some of his conduct his shocking and maybe he is due one.  Hopefully his skillset will see him through tonight and get him focused on the sport and in some good middleweight fights which I feel he can certainly warrant a place in, although he looks in good shape you do think that his sporadic commitment to the sport may just cost him in a fight you favour him in.

Have an interest in the fight tonight, I want to see Saunders compete and see how far he can go.

Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2017, 06:33:48 PM »

Jaime said bjs v Eubank was the worst atmosphere on earth . Literally people just throwing people out of their seats .

Security none exsistent. People just barging in and not even laying at the door.

F*ck that, I'm no shrinking violet but there's no fun in that sort of night.

Ive been toying with the idea of going to see fury next week as it's on my doorstep but in two minds as I'd be sober and with the missus
Faulks
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2017, 06:35:18 PM »

Wow - Is that so that viewers in america can watch it before the GGG v Canelo fight ?

It mus be just a case of not wanting to go up against smith on itv ?
Driscoll
V.I.P
Executive Member

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2017, 08:02:16 PM »

Robert W***** and Mark Burdis have started their own security firm. Roma Security I think it's called. I wonder if they'll be handling the security at the W***** shows going forward and if so if it'll be any different.
LiveFight

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: